Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. 19:11 - May 10 with 6949 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-13395835/Kevin-Pietersen-demand

Kevin Petersen is an expert on striking a bouncing ball. He is not an expert on biology or the responsibilities of government public health.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:00 - Jun 5 with 418 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:56 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

The social distancing thing was all over the media during the scamdemic, that is what they wanted you to believe, and people like you did. Now they are (Fauci and co) telling us it was made up all along. So not sure what the rest of your retort is alluding to.

I think you're missing the point here.

Social distancing works - it's obvious. What was made up was the distance. That's all, and that's obvious too.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:01 - Jun 5 with 410 viewsonehunglow

Mango is the nan
Philosopher, scientist, doctor lawyer, accountant, and the doyen of Brisbane social life
Who needs vaccines
It’s all a con and they’ve not been tested

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:01 - Jun 5 with 408 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:59 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

How many times do I have to tell you I don't have an opinion and I couldn't give a monkeys b@ollocks what shape the planet is. That said you claim to have evidence, but I could pick holes in that all day long if I could be bothered.

You shouldn't need an opinion it's fact that we can see evidence of every day.

YOu could try and pick holes in why we have a horizon if you want.
[Post edited 5 Jun 9:11]
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:13 - Jun 5 with 385 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:00 - Jun 5 by Scotia

I think you're missing the point here.

Social distancing works - it's obvious. What was made up was the distance. That's all, and that's obvious too.

No it's you that is missing the point, I believe in Terrain theory whereas you believe germ theory (which lacks a lot of evidence) . Social distancing would only apply to your version of events. Social distancing does nothing and has been proven to do absolutely nothing, just like masks during the scam.

The problem is you haven't been able to break from the subconscious that was programmed into you in the very first decade of your life and has run in the background ever since.

Open your mind and ask questions
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:14 - Jun 5 with 384 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:01 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Mango is the nan
Philosopher, scientist, doctor lawyer, accountant, and the doyen of Brisbane social life
Who needs vaccines
It’s all a con and they’ve not been tested

We have the internet now ol fella, the truth is out there if you can be bothered to look
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:16 - Jun 5 with 381 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:01 - Jun 5 by Scotia

You shouldn't need an opinion it's fact that we can see evidence of every day.

YOu could try and pick holes in why we have a horizon if you want.
[Post edited 5 Jun 9:11]

OK I'm curious now, you said we can see evidence everyday, lets hear it
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:23 - Jun 5 with 383 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:16 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

OK I'm curious now, you said we can see evidence everyday, lets hear it

The horizon. Explain how that works if the earth is anything but spherical.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:27 - Jun 5 with 378 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:13 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

No it's you that is missing the point, I believe in Terrain theory whereas you believe germ theory (which lacks a lot of evidence) . Social distancing would only apply to your version of events. Social distancing does nothing and has been proven to do absolutely nothing, just like masks during the scam.

The problem is you haven't been able to break from the subconscious that was programmed into you in the very first decade of your life and has run in the background ever since.

Germ theory is missing a lot of evidence but terrain theory isn't?

No hope for you if you think that.
Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 360 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:23 - Jun 5 by Scotia

The horizon. Explain how that works if the earth is anything but spherical.

No need for me to explain anything if you go back and read what both of us have posted.

Now tell me seriously is that your evidence that I asked for ? The horizon?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 368 viewsGwyn737

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:13 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

If you dont think social distancing works I need to warn you that I've got a bit of a cold and I'm worried you'll catch it.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:36 - Jun 5 with 363 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:30 - Jun 5 by Gwyn737

If you dont think social distancing works I need to warn you that I've got a bit of a cold and I'm worried you'll catch it.

Anti vaxers have blood on their hands

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:39 - Jun 5 with 351 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:30 - Jun 5 by Gwyn737

If social distancing works then why masks? Surely social distancing is enough. Or I could ask if masks work then why social distancing ?

hardly rocket science
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:40 - Jun 5 with 359 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:30 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

No need for me to explain anything if you go back and read what both of us have posted.

Now tell me seriously is that your evidence that I asked for ? The horizon?

Do you know what the horizon is? If the Earth isn't spherical why do we have one?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:42 - Jun 5 with 347 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:36 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Anti vaxers have blood on their hands

No they don't, the government and their programmed followers do though
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:50 - Jun 5 with 342 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:40 - Jun 5 by Scotia

Do you know what the horizon is? If the Earth isn't spherical why do we have one?

Is this your deflection tactic? I've told you a couple of times now I don't care what shape the earth is. Now back on topic, the scamdemic was a total ruse can you prove otherwise?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:02 - Jun 5 with 344 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:50 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

Is this your deflection tactic? I've told you a couple of times now I don't care what shape the earth is. Now back on topic, the scamdemic was a total ruse can you prove otherwise?

No. No deflection. Your subsequent attempt at deflection is noted :)

You said you didn't have an opinion. I said you don't need an opinion because it's obvious.

The horizon makes it obvious - do you agree?

So if it was a ruse what killed all those people in the first half of 2020 worldwide?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:05 - Jun 5 with 342 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:02 - Jun 5 by Scotia

You said you didn't have an opinion. I said you don't need an opinion because it's obvious.

So if it was a ruse what killed all those people in the first half of 2020 worldwide?

Question is,why do people feel this way.
Is it arrogance ,fear or a feeling of helplessness
I cannot work them out

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:11 - Jun 5 with 328 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:02 - Jun 5 by Scotia

It’s obvious what killed all those people in 2020.

They fell off the edge of the Earth.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:17 - Jun 5 with 316 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:39 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

If social distancing works then why masks? Surely social distancing is enough. Or I could ask if masks work then why social distancing ?

hardly rocket science

If seat belts work why do we need air bags?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:17 - Jun 5 with 312 viewsmangohilljack

I know you'd love me to be a flat earher but sorry to disappoint you I am NOT.

You mean all those people that died, whilst testing positive for a so called virus, using a test that was never intended to detect virus's. Hmmm ok

Did they even carry out post mortem's ?
[Post edited 5 Jun 10:19]
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:58 - Jun 5 with 284 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:17 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

I know you'd love me to be a flat earher but sorry to disappoint you I am NOT.

You mean all those people that died, whilst testing positive for a so called virus, using a test that was never intended to detect virus's. Hmmm ok

Did they even carry out post mortem's ?
[Post edited 5 Jun 10:19]

What did they die of then? You know, the 40 thousand excess deaths in April 2020 in the UK alone.

It's a test that looks for genetic material, of things like viruses.

Whether you're a flat earther or not is immaterial, you said you could debunk my evidence. So debunk why we have a horizon on planet Earth.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:04 - Jun 5 with 272 viewsGwyn737

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:39 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

hardly rocket science

If social distancing doesn't work, are you going to catch my cold?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:16 - Jun 5 with 257 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:05 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Question is,why do people feel this way.
Is it arrogance ,fear or a feeling of helplessness
I cannot work them out

I think it's partly paranoia.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:17 - Jun 5 with 253 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:04 - Jun 5 by Gwyn737

If social distancing doesn't work, are you going to catch my cold?

No not at all
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:38 - Jun 5 with 226 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:16 - Jun 5 by Scotia

I think it's partly paranoia.

I'm not specifically talking about mango now but there is plenty of evidence that some people are so arrogant as to believe they are right regardless of the evidence.

I can say that from a position of having been wronga lot of times
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024