Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 42742 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 2048 viewsBurnleyhoop

Today confirms it, we simply don’t have a striker in this team. Horrible performance.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1988 viewsDiscodroids

bummed in the gob. In extremis.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1969 viewsSpaceman_P

absolute Kunts
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1964 viewsGaryT

Well that's not good.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1945 viewsCamberleyR

2-0
We've deserved nothing less. Been absolute dogshit.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1938 viewsjoolsyp

0-2 breakaway. Completely outplayed. Big job for Marti to lift them from this.

5 games left, still 2 wins needed.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 6 with 1923 viewsted_hendrix

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 6 by Gloucs_R

What was you saying to me last week Ted? 😉

I wasn't expecting a display like this, dying a death here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1800 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Typical Rangers mate. I told you.

They give you hope only to smash you to pieces a week later....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1783 viewsJimmyR

A frustrating afternoon… if Anderson’s shot went in rather than back off the bar I could have seen us winning that. Absolute tosser of a ref once again, not his fault tho
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1768 viewsDorse

It's a good job I'm currently abusing the WiFi in a bar in Poole, otherwise I'd have fcuking Arthur Fowlered the front room at home.

Gentlemen, start your drinking...!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1757 viewsCamberleyR

How the fúck have this lot taken six points off of us?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1735 viewsRangersDave

Didnt even get to see the second goal....... someone tell the stream controller that games now go on 10 minutes further that 90 mins, minimum!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1734 viewspaulparker

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Zero intensity yet again
It was the same last week against Birmingham only we got away with it
Really poor

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1710 viewsJigsore

Disappointing, but I still think win vs Plymouth and scrape a draw elsewhere and we're fine.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1710 viewslassel

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

0-2 breakaway. Completely outplayed. Big job for Marti to lift them from this.

5 games left, still 2 wins needed.

Honestly beat Plymouth and we should be safe - Wednesday have a horror run in and Huddersfield & Brum play each other around some tough games.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1652 viewsJAPRANGERS

Very grim watching that. Going down still very much touch and go.....
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1628 viewsstrikerace

Just terrible. Instead of being clear we are now back in the fodder.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1625 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 by CamberleyR

How the fúck have this lot taken six points off of us?

Cunning? Guile? They distracted us with shiny objects?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1621 viewsDiscodroids

Right , thats that, i'm off to drop a couple of micky mills.. come up in about 40 minutes and then ring Bri mcarthy to tell him that i love him in perpetuity.

Still keeping the faith. I think we'll be ok.. just.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 2227 viewsted_hendrix

They done the double over us, like It or not that just shows how shyte we are, I'm almost glad I couldn't go.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:04 - Apr 6 with 2153 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Right , thats that, i'm off to drop a couple of micky mills.. come up in about 40 minutes and then ring Bri mcarthy to tell him that i love him in perpetuity.

Still keeping the faith. I think we'll be ok.. just.

Bri Mac! Bri! BEE-RI! Bee-ster! BRI. LOVE YOU MAN...!

Sorry, that wasn't him.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 2094 viewsGloucs_R

And to think people were calling me a drama Queen last weekend for daring to mention that we could lose the next two games and be back in the relegation mix...

Not wanting to be cocky but told you so.

Too many players in this team are spineless and failed to turn up for the must win games.

Sinclair has pace but an absolutely abysmal touch.

Willock need to be moved on in the summer. Genuinely wouldn't want him at the club next season.

Chair is so predictable that teams put two against him to cover when he cuts inside. Rarely does he go on the outside.

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 2094 views08olesen

Really poor performance. Thought Anderson and Armstrong were particularly ineffective, and don’t think I heard Dykes’ name once after he came on, he’s definitely tossed it off hasn’t he.

Still, a win on Tuesday and all will be right again.

Poll: Who will the other play off

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 2092 viewsRangersDave

Blown that like a five bob toothless tart, round the back of the sports centre.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:06 - Apr 6 with 2073 viewsjoolsyp

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 by lassel

Honestly beat Plymouth and we should be safe - Wednesday have a horror run in and Huddersfield & Brum play each other around some tough games.

Play like we did today against Plymouth on Tuesday and there’s no way we’ll win. Today was as poor a performance as I’ve seen all season. We don’t like third games in a 3-game week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024