Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update 13:38 - Oct 2 with 2678 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-bradley-lowery-guilty-shef

Facing prison according to the mirror.

Is this a just sentance?
or
A dangerous slippery slope?

Yes ban them for a year or two to reflect, but a stupid STUPID mistake costing them their homes and jobs?
Thats a no for me these idiots have been named and shamed I think that is enough.
Sheffield Wednesday will be under the microscope as will all of us traveling fans from now on.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 20:31 - Oct 3 with 577 viewsSuperjan

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 20:24 - Oct 3 by RhonddaSwans

Or I haven't but been drunk and got into a fight,fell out with people and made a dickhead of myself.
Them lads are fortunate they didn't start a riot!
They will get community service, it's ashame the judge couldn't make that order.

He can . The District Judge can attach an Unpaid Work Requirement to a Suspended Sentence Order if he feels the offence crosses the Custody threshold . He can also make it as part of a Community Order if he feels that the custody threshold hasn’t been crossed .
Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 20:35 - Oct 3 with 560 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 20:07 - Oct 3 by Boundy

is that previously convicted individuals ?
I'm afraid there are some who confess on camera under no duress an admittance of guilt, the evidence handed to the Police ,the individual arrested , bailed , only to find the CPS declaring that NFA is required .

Again specifics …

However, an admission of guilt in interview and then a withdrawal by the CPS wouldn’t apply.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 21:58 - Oct 3 with 508 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 19:39 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

Sentencing guidelines don’t allow for a convicted paedophile to get community service. Just saying 😉

https://reduxx.info/wales-pedophile-announces-transition-after-being-caught-for-

pardon Keith?

Read this 🤢

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 22:04 - Oct 3 with 498 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 20:31 - Oct 3 by Superjan

He can . The District Judge can attach an Unpaid Work Requirement to a Suspended Sentence Order if he feels the offence crosses the Custody threshold . He can also make it as part of a Community Order if he feels that the custody threshold hasn’t been crossed .

He can't say you must do this type of community work though.
If you for instance work and can only do a Sunday you will be hanging out in a van for 6 hours , grass cutting in the summer or painting a probation owned lock up in winter.
I have had community service myself years ago.
Men don't get the charity shop jobs (women do)
When i repaid the community I cut grass, painted and slept on a van.
Was doing 6 night shifts a week so my officer was cool.
Community service is pointless.

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 23:02 - Oct 3 with 472 viewsFireboy2

I wonder if the apologists for these scumbags would have the same attitude towards them if it was their deceased boy on their phone 🤔
Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 06:14 - Oct 4 with 434 viewsWhiterockin

Sheffield Wednesday idiots *update on 23:02 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

I wonder if the apologists for these scumbags would have the same attitude towards them if it was their deceased boy on their phone 🤔

We recently had a very young Swansea supporter die of this terrible disease, I really hope that posters take care with what they post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024