Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... 13:21 - Sep 15 with 4097 viewstheloneranger

"A man in his thirties has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, after initially being arrested on suspicion of having dogs dangerously out of control."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23966038/stonnall-dog-attack-man-dies/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:31 - Sep 15 with 3109 viewsmax936

Why the f..k is it gonna take till the end of the year to ban the vicious dangerous things, they serve little purpose to the dog loving community surely.?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-66818862

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:32 - Sep 15 with 3109 viewsKeithHaynes

This has been a problem for forty years and no govt has got to grips with it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:40 - Sep 15 with 3088 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:32 - Sep 15 by KeithHaynes

This has been a problem for forty years and no govt has got to grips with it.

It’s not got to grips with the jerks who strut the streets with this breed.
If you’re a drug dealer ,a couple of these is good protection.
There is no moral justification to have an animal of this nature
None

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:23 - Sep 15 with 3057 viewsWingstandwood

I watched the opinion of a vascular surgeon on ITV News who was speaking on behalf of his patients, himself and his fellow clinical team members by justifying and calling for a ban of dangerous dog breeds.

He raised the very profound question asking "WHY" would someone want a dog that is so powerful and capable of easily removing large amounts of human tissue whilst causing horrific injury and death. This surgeon often operated alongside a plastic surgeon because of the extent of dog attack injuries.

Yes, another breed may replace this one, and it may be a continual catch-up game. But dangerous dog numbers have to be kept down to minimum numbers as possible.

Who would want a child to on the receiving end of an attack like the one in the video when there would be no adults around to to help? The idiot owner in the video did sod all to help the situation. Crazy to think that some disagree with the banning of dangerous dogs! Crazy!

*Do not look if easily upset. please*

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:48 - Sep 15 with 3018 viewsmax936

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:23 - Sep 15 by Wingstandwood

I watched the opinion of a vascular surgeon on ITV News who was speaking on behalf of his patients, himself and his fellow clinical team members by justifying and calling for a ban of dangerous dog breeds.

He raised the very profound question asking "WHY" would someone want a dog that is so powerful and capable of easily removing large amounts of human tissue whilst causing horrific injury and death. This surgeon often operated alongside a plastic surgeon because of the extent of dog attack injuries.

Yes, another breed may replace this one, and it may be a continual catch-up game. But dangerous dog numbers have to be kept down to minimum numbers as possible.

Who would want a child to on the receiving end of an attack like the one in the video when there would be no adults around to to help? The idiot owner in the video did sod all to help the situation. Crazy to think that some disagree with the banning of dangerous dogs! Crazy!

*Do not look if easily upset. please*

Police should have shot the dog and its thick owner, problem solved in this one [I don't intend to watch video by the way].

If the police weren't tied to their desks doing reams and reams of paperwork they could be out with there with dog handlers and round these things up and euthanise the lot of them.

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:56 - Sep 15 with 2992 viewsWhiterockin

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:48 - Sep 15 by max936

Police should have shot the dog and its thick owner, problem solved in this one [I don't intend to watch video by the way].

If the police weren't tied to their desks doing reams and reams of paperwork they could be out with there with dog handlers and round these things up and euthanise the lot of them.

I won't watch the video either.

Just a question because I don't know the answer. Can the police taser a dog?
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:59 - Sep 15 with 2990 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:48 - Sep 15 by max936

You just cannot make it up i.e. a woman Pitbull breeder and apologist, that used to appear on American news TV after a Pitbull attack ended up being killed by the very Pitbull breed of dog that she used to defend after fatal attacks upon others.

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 16:30 - Sep 15 with 2960 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think that's reasonable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 16:43 - Sep 15 with 2938 viewsWingstandwood

I have seen one of these dogs from close up, I saw one this year and you have got to see one in person to actually appreciate the sheer power of this breed.

The thing that stuck in my mind most was the sheer width of the head that these beasts have and the fact that they truly fit under a 'devil-dog' description, they have the look/presence of evil. Monster as opposed to a pet.

The thing that entered my mind also was why would the man and woman walking it ever feel comfortable/relaxed walking it on any street whilst pedestrians or other dog walkers passed. There again I guess a dog walker or pedestrian would cross the street to avoid getting anywhere near a creature like that. It may as well have been a lion on that lead.

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 18:19 - Sep 15 with 2904 viewsmax936

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:56 - Sep 15 by Whiterockin

I won't watch the video either.

Just a question because I don't know the answer. Can the police taser a dog?

Maybe, better to just put a bullet through its head.

I love dogs, especially Dobermans, I've had four and never had an issue with them, they can cause damage in the house but so can most dog's, but never known them to be nasty.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 13:35]

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 21:01 - Sep 15 with 2829 viewsFireboy2

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 18:19 - Sep 15 by max936

Maybe, better to just put a bullet through its head.

I love dogs, especially Dobermans, I've had four and never had an issue with them, they can cause damage in the house but so can most dog's, but never known them to be nasty.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 13:35]

I would slice its neck open or gouge the fvckers eyes out.
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 21:08 - Sep 15 with 2821 viewsonehunglow

These dogs will now be in greater demand by the Bucks.
Nothing better than a vicious out of control shutting machine to increase the street cred .
Never mind the end of the year,these should be banned now and a 28 day amnesty introduced to have any put down .
We have to look after our people especially children .

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 22:21 - Sep 15 with 2783 viewsPawelAbbott

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 21:08 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

Nothing better than a vicious out of control shutting machine to increase the street cred .
Never mind the end of the year,these should be banned now and a 28 day amnesty introduced to have any put down .

Anyone found owning one after the ban is introduced should be facing a lengthy prison sentence. 5 years per dog would be about right. It's like walking the streets carrying a deadly weapon.
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 22:35 - Sep 15 with 2769 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 22:21 - Sep 15 by PawelAbbott

Anyone found owning one after the ban is introduced should be facing a lengthy prison sentence. 5 years per dog would be about right. It's like walking the streets carrying a deadly weapon.

Indeed so

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 23:35 - Sep 15 with 2748 viewsmajorraglan

These creatures are 60kg, that’s frightening. The article below features 1 owner with an 18 month year old kid. It’s scary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66824981
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 10:13 - Sep 16 with 2674 viewstheloneranger

"There will be not be a cull of American bully XLs, the UK's chief veterinary officer has said, after Rishi Sunak announced the dogs will be banned."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66829892

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 12:09 - Sep 16 with 2629 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 10:13 - Sep 16 by theloneranger

"There will be not be a cull of American bully XLs, the UK's chief veterinary officer has said, after Rishi Sunak announced the dogs will be banned."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66829892

And there we have it.
Political cowardice
Tories party of law and order…my backside they are.

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:12 - Sep 16 with 2607 viewsSullutaCreturned

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 22:21 - Sep 15 by PawelAbbott

100% this. We can put the dog down and ban the owner from buying another but that doesn't teach the lesson that needs teaching.

5 years per dog just for owning them and not to run concurrently either, back to back is the only punishment, concurrent sentences are a joke.

If these dogs kill treat it as murder with a dangerous weapon and 30 years with no parole.

Also, we do need more police on the streets AND they need their power back, make them a force again, not a service. The world has become too PC, too soft and we aloow the scum of the earth to behave as they please with seeming impunity, that has to end.
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:36 - Sep 16 with 2602 viewsmax936

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 21:08 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

Spot on!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:04 - Sep 16 with 2571 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:36 - Sep 16 by max936

Spot on!

There are some horrific nutters out there boasting how their bully dog is so gentle with the children.
Daughter has a Malinois and we saw early on they can be unpredictable around kids.
Thankfully,she is now 8 yrs old but they are circumspect with her around strangers .

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:36 - Sep 16 with 2553 viewsmax936

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:04 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

There are some horrific nutters out there boasting how their bully dog is so gentle with the children.
Daughter has a Malinois and we saw early on they can be unpredictable around kids.
Thankfully,she is now 8 yrs old but they are circumspect with her around strangers .

Can't see us ever having another dog, they just add, added complications to our life which we definitely don't need and won't be fair on any pooch.

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 18:26 - Sep 16 with 2505 viewsKennedy

As someone who was attacked by a dog 35 years ago (was 8 years old) and ended up with 3 skin graphs and 6 months in hospital something needs to de done with the owners too. The person who owed the dog that attacked me (mixed pitbull) did not care one bit. It still affects me to this day and no doubt suffer PTSD from it as any large dog coming towards me or any loud dog bark and I freeze completely.

Just call me JFK

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 18:58 - Sep 16 with 2484 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 18:26 - Sep 16 by Kennedy

As someone who was attacked by a dog 35 years ago (was 8 years old) and ended up with 3 skin graphs and 6 months in hospital something needs to de done with the owners too. The person who owed the dog that attacked me (mixed pitbull) did not care one bit. It still affects me to this day and no doubt suffer PTSD from it as any large dog coming towards me or any loud dog bark and I freeze completely.

Some owners are absolute scum like the guy responsible for your appalling injury and trauma. What is the matter with these types? Have they got a screw loose?

There was forewarning about the attack and dog owner standards whose two XL Bully's killed the guy this week after his two XL Bully's escaped into his mothers garden. 89 years of age she is and she has to live with the grief and trauma of that .

It's a pity that proper legislation was not in place, because it may very well have prevented that horrific death that will affect so many.

One said: “It’s not the first time this has happened.

“About six months ago they escaped and chased another dog into the Premier shop. The owner and customers hid behind the counter before the dogs left.

“These are big, muscular dogs. They say the dogs are only as good as their owners and these were bred for aggression.”

Aye absolute pond life dog owners, I read yesterday about a road that is a travel route for schoolkids to get to and from, but that road has now been turned into a no-go zone because of the XL Bully breed. Hopefully the police will have enough power to seize and confiscate. What has happened to modern society?

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 19:14 - Sep 16 with 2474 viewsmax936

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 18:26 - Sep 16 by Kennedy

Owner should have been jailed or preferably shot.

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 20:47 - Sep 16 with 2450 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 19:14 - Sep 16 by max936

Owner should have been jailed or preferably shot.

Along with the guy whose two XL Bully dogs that killed the guy I mentioned, apparently he had been spoken to on two separate occasions by the police.

I am glad that is logged and will be used as evidence by the prosecution to jail him for the maximum time available. Not that it will ever be enough for the poor victims family.

I seriously cannot fathom out the way these irresponsible low-life dog owners think, along with man-child idiots/equals who think that laws to protect children and adults are not 'practical' and are uncalled for.

If I had a dog like that, I would be more than aware of the terrifying capability that these (not pets in any shape or form) 'beasts' have to seriously injure or kill. In fact one of the killer dogs was so frenzied and uncontrollable that it asphyxiated itself to death when it was being restrained. The prosecution would remind the jury of that also!!!!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 20:49]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024