Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report 18:42 - Mar 14 with 4845 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57297
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:58 - Mar 15 with 776 viewsjoe90

Can someone please explain how Amos was offside?

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 12:29 - Mar 15 with 733 viewsdaveB

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:58 - Mar 15 by joe90

Can someone please explain how Amos was offside?

He's stood in an offside position when Dickie heads the ball and in front of the keeper. If we had VAR that goal gets disallowed as does the Luton one. Thankfully we don't.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:06 - Mar 15 with 581 viewsjoe90

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 12:29 - Mar 15 by daveB

He's stood in an offside position when Dickie heads the ball and in front of the keeper. If we had VAR that goal gets disallowed as does the Luton one. Thankfully we don't.

Not disagreeing with you re the offside as I genuinely don't know, but looking back at the goal he's not in front of the keeper when Dickie heads the ball.
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:10 - Mar 15 with 572 viewsLythamR

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:06 - Mar 15 by joe90

Not disagreeing with you re the offside as I genuinely don't know, but looking back at the goal he's not in front of the keeper when Dickie heads the ball.

Amos appears to be across/impeding the goalies left side/shoulder and so interfering . Not a foul but in terms of Offside i think it would have been dissalowed on Var review
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:14 - Mar 15 with 566 viewsKonk

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 11:52 - Mar 15 by eastside_r

Never understood the appeal of Burberry clobber. The main design looks like something you would have for curtains or a tablecloth, not something you’d wear.

It must be my Scottish links - I’ve always had a think for tartan and plaid. A Burberry shirt collar popping out from under a jumper or sweatshirt, a scarf visible around the jawline under a big winter coat. I was just following the herd - I was a young man/sheep.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:19 - Mar 15 with 555 viewsjoe90

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:10 - Mar 15 by LythamR

Amos appears to be across/impeding the goalies left side/shoulder and so interfering . Not a foul but in terms of Offside i think it would have been dissalowed on Var review

Good job we don't have VAR in the Championship!
Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:31 - Mar 15 with 534 viewsMrSheen

Dickie bounces Rangers back off the canvas - Report on 14:14 - Mar 15 by Konk

It must be my Scottish links - I’ve always had a think for tartan and plaid. A Burberry shirt collar popping out from under a jumper or sweatshirt, a scarf visible around the jawline under a big winter coat. I was just following the herd - I was a young man/sheep.

Clan McKonk

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024