Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Lloyd Racist 22:16 - Nov 16 with 5631 viewsKeithHaynes

On your bike son.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

David Lloyd Racist on 08:46 - Nov 18 with 1644 viewsWhiterockin

David Lloyd Racist on 22:36 - Nov 17 by Wingstandwood

Racism is soooo 1970's, out-of-fashion, and style cramping for the vast majority, thankfully! Belongs to an era of wing collared three star jumpers, six inch platform boots and mono record players!

This is so true in the 60s and 70s times were so different if you look back. Racism was rife, it was everywhere even on tv, skinheads used to go out specifically to beat up members of the Asian community, football chants were racist and homophobic ect ect. What is now classed as sexual harassment was common place, be it wolf whistles, lurid comments in the work place or smacking a ladies rear, or worse. Violence was seen as acceptable, be in in the home, many parents gave children a pasting. Teachers regularly dished out violence and if you stepped out of line the local bobby would give you a clip round the year and threaten to tell your parents who would dish out their own punishment. If you did not live through these times you would find it hard to believe now. These days are thankfully gone and the majority now know how to behave for the greater good of everyone. Regretfully there are some who have been unable to adapt.
David Lloyd Racist on 09:35 - Nov 18 with 1563 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd Racist on 08:46 - Nov 18 by Whiterockin

This is so true in the 60s and 70s times were so different if you look back. Racism was rife, it was everywhere even on tv, skinheads used to go out specifically to beat up members of the Asian community, football chants were racist and homophobic ect ect. What is now classed as sexual harassment was common place, be it wolf whistles, lurid comments in the work place or smacking a ladies rear, or worse. Violence was seen as acceptable, be in in the home, many parents gave children a pasting. Teachers regularly dished out violence and if you stepped out of line the local bobby would give you a clip round the year and threaten to tell your parents who would dish out their own punishment. If you did not live through these times you would find it hard to believe now. These days are thankfully gone and the majority now know how to behave for the greater good of everyone. Regretfully there are some who have been unable to adapt.

Plenty of racism in Caribbean between the ilands ,Japan/Korea ,and Africa (most countries)

Those of the 70s are not all demons whitey.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

David Lloyd Racist on 10:48 - Nov 18 with 1526 viewsWhiterockin

David Lloyd Racist on 09:35 - Nov 18 by onehunglow

Plenty of racism in Caribbean between the ilands ,Japan/Korea ,and Africa (most countries)

Those of the 70s are not all demons whitey.

I'm not saying they are all demons mate. Just saying that what was deemed as acceptable then is not now and some have not embraced the change.
David Lloyd Racist on 10:51 - Nov 18 with 1518 viewsKeithHaynes

David Lloyd Racist on 08:46 - Nov 18 by Whiterockin

Whooooooooaaaa !
The skinheads I grew up with were anti fascist !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice
But I understand the reason why the media has corrupted this.
So, no issues from me.

Here is my very good mate explaining how this theory of skinheads being fascists or racist ( there are some ) is somewhat incorrect 👍

David Lloyd Racist on 11:01 - Nov 18 with 1482 viewsRonaldStump

David Lloyd Racist on 10:51 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

Whooooooooaaaa !
So, no issues from me.

Here is my very good mate explaining how this theory of skinheads being fascists or racist ( there are some ) is somewhat incorrect 👍

The media in telling porkies to suit their narrative shocker.

Story of our lives

(He She Him)

David Lloyd Racist on 11:01 - Nov 18 with 1496 viewsWhiterockin

David Lloyd Racist on 10:51 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

Whooooooooaaaa !
So, no issues from me.

Great interview. There are good and bad in all walks of life, unfortunately it is often the bad that make the headlines while the good go unnoticed.
David Lloyd Racist on 12:39 - Nov 18 with 1428 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd Racist on 10:48 - Nov 18 by Whiterockin

I'm not saying they are all demons mate. Just saying that what was deemed as acceptable then is not now and some have not embraced the change.

Anyone thinking 60 s were bad consider this

Our empire was crumbling and the natives wanted their land back.
Our schools saw red countries,our empire. We were told tales of British bravery in Kenya where we simply slaughtering the people and the Mau Mau dint like it

We sent missionaries to convert the savages in Nigeria then killed them if they didn’t like it.

We screwed up Cyprus too by us wanting to use it as a military base

Caribbean ..we begged them to come over and do our dirty jobs then shat all over them

Not just us,but the French,Dutch,Portuguese,Germans and the notorious Belgian butchers

So by no means we’re 60 s 70 s the nadir.

Racism has always been around. Now it has gone more underground.

We don’t need to love one another ,just accept we are different and we are .,

David Lloyd Racist on 16:24 - Nov 18 with 1367 viewsFerryjack

I just don't understand he leaves Yorkshire & then a couple of years later he goes back after being racially abused, doesn't ring true to me. David Lloyd a true cricketer & a lovely guy, who hasn't made the comment about somebody you cant get money off. Wise up guys a load of people jumping on a bandwagon.
Login to get fewer ads

David Lloyd Racist on 16:33 - Nov 18 with 1363 viewsGlossolalia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59338118

I'll just leave this here.

How dare he? Cancel him now! The sheer, unabashed hypocrisy! The barefaced cheek!

Or maybe people just say things, and it doesn't really mean much...

I've said the n word many times, singing along to rap songs and quoting movies. Am I racist? Please help...
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 16:36]
David Lloyd Racist on 16:44 - Nov 18 with 1350 viewsFerryjack

You couldn't make it up he shouts it out that people were having a go at him & he was at it himself brilliant. I would rather David Lloyd as a mate than this guy, lets hope people realise what is actually going on & not jump in for every comment that people make.
David Lloyd Racist on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 1350 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

David Lloyd Racist on 17:17 - Nov 18 with 1328 viewsKeithHaynes

David Lloyd Racist on 16:24 - Nov 18 by Ferryjack

I just don't understand he leaves Yorkshire & then a couple of years later he goes back after being racially abused, doesn't ring true to me. David Lloyd a true cricketer & a lovely guy, who hasn't made the comment about somebody you cant get money off. Wise up guys a load of people jumping on a bandwagon.

Those were my thoughts exactly.

David Lloyd Racist on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 1322 viewsKeithHaynes

David Lloyd Racist on 11:01 - Nov 18 by Whiterockin

Great interview. There are good and bad in all walks of life, unfortunately it is often the bad that make the headlines while the good go unnoticed.

The guy in the video, Roddy, proper Cardiff lad who I have known for some 40 years. Introduced him to my brother a few years back, he’s a fan.

David Lloyd Racist on 21:30 - Nov 18 with 1229 viewsFlashberryjack

David Lloyd Racist on 16:33 - Nov 18 by Glossolalia

How dare he? Cancel him now! The sheer, unabashed hypocrisy! The barefaced cheek!

I've said the n word many times, singing along to rap songs and quoting movies. Am I racist? Please help...

At least he said sorry mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

David Lloyd Racist on 21:36 - Nov 18 with 1210 viewshobo

Hahaha, what are the chances?! Hilarious hypocrisy
David Lloyd Racist on 21:38 - Nov 18 with 1208 viewsFlashberryjack

David Lloyd Racist on 20:10 - Nov 17 by KeithHaynes

He did but it was ok in the end because I had nothing to gain by apologising and indeed nothing to lose. Where as the topic of this thread ?

If an old guy like Lloyd has been talking like that in the last year by text, then he’s been like that all his life, for me he is saving his face and his job, however you will know by now I do respect your position, But he is in an untenable position in the current climate.

If David Lloyd's position is untenable, where does that leave Azeem Rafiq, should he give back his compensation, along with an apology.

Hello

David Lloyd Racist on 00:19 - Nov 19 with 1143 viewsKeithHaynes

David Lloyd Racist on 21:38 - Nov 18 by Flashberryjack

If David Lloyd's position is untenable, where does that leave Azeem Rafiq, should he give back his compensation, along with an apology.

I’ve already stated both are in the same position now. It’s not about taking sides it’s about stopping hate.

David Lloyd Racist on 00:36 - Nov 19 with 1120 viewsDr_Parnassus

David Lloyd Racist on 16:33 - Nov 18 by Glossolalia

This is why this media driven race campaign needs to stop.

People of all races and nationalities have said things at some point about someone from another race or nationality. Doesn’t mean they hate them, doesn’t mean they are xenophobic or racist. They are people, they say things.

Unless they are treating others differently because of that race, or being overtly racist, then just leave it be.

I still am not sure how making any observation that Asians don’t tend to go into a club house is racist though. There may be loads of reasons such as language barrier, not aware of the traditions or customs of another country, doesn’t mean it’s anything sinister.

The constant putting people on trial for minor comments of difference is setting us back in my opinion. Everyone is treading on eggshells.

Race relations are taking a nose dive because of it, people are now accusing everyone of racism.

It felt like race relations were better 20 years ago. Since BLM, all these campaigns and witch hunts have started we are going backwards quickly.

Just let everyone get along with each other is my advice, as everyone was doing happily. A very rare occasion where that wouldn’t be the case.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

David Lloyd Racist on 02:33 - Nov 19 with 1092 viewsLohengrin

David Lloyd Racist on 00:36 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

People of all races and nationalities have said things at some point about someone from another race or nationality. Doesn’t mean they hate them, doesn’t mean they are xenophobic or racist. They are people, they say things.

Unless they are treating others differently because of that race, or being overtly racist, then just leave it be.

I still am not sure how making any observation that Asians don’t tend to go into a club house is racist though. There may be loads of reasons such as language barrier, not aware of the traditions or customs of another country, doesn’t mean it’s anything sinister.

The constant putting people on trial for minor comments of difference is setting us back in my opinion. Everyone is treading on eggshells.

Race relations are taking a nose dive because of it, people are now accusing everyone of racism.

It felt like race relations were better 20 years ago. Since BLM, all these campaigns and witch hunts have started we are going backwards quickly.

Just let everyone get along with each other is my advice, as everyone was doing happily. A very rare occasion where that wouldn’t be the case.

Every revolution eventually ends up devouring its own zealots.

Woke will be no different.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

David Lloyd Racist on 03:12 - Nov 19 with 1080 viewsDr_Parnassus

David Lloyd Racist on 02:33 - Nov 19 by Lohengrin

Every revolution eventually ends up devouring its own zealots.

Woke will be no different.

Absolutely there are countless examples of that already.

One of the biggest social justice warriors of them all was recently hounded by the mob.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

David Lloyd Racist on 18:24 - Nov 19 with 926 viewsFlashberryjack

David Lloyd Racist on 00:36 - Nov 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I know more people with racist views now, than I've ever known before, and the biggest racists I've ever known were Pakistani, just saying.

Hello

David Lloyd Racist on 20:19 - Nov 19 with 867 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd Racist on 18:24 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

I know more people with racist views now, than I've ever known before, and the biggest racists I've ever known were Pakistani, just saying.

Lloyd has been pilloried even by Keith,yet thi fella makes equally offensive remarks about Jewish people.Muslim v Jews. Now there you have pure ,filtered hate .

David Lloyd Racist on 20:23 - Nov 19 with 867 viewsKeithHaynes

David Lloyd Racist on 20:19 - Nov 19 by onehunglow

Lloyd has been pilloried even by Keith,yet thi fella makes equally offensive remarks about Jewish people.Muslim v Jews. Now there you have pure ,filtered hate .

I’m not sure you get it.
Do you get this ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

David Lloyd Racist on 14:12 - Nov 20 with 767 viewsMargam

David Lloyd Racist on 20:23 - Nov 19 by KeithHaynes

I’m not sure you get it.
Do you get this ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Maybe not ?
David Lloyd Racist on 17:28 - Nov 20 with 739 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd Racist on 14:12 - Nov 20 by Margam

Maybe not ?

Why that tone Keith

We either accept all opinions or we don’t .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024