Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the lock down ending too soon? 04:59 - Jul 1 with 142599 viewsGlyn1

That's basically it.

Thoughts please.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 5:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 11:53 - Oct 24 with 1509 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 03:11 - Oct 24 by DJack

You are spewing bullshit...and now you are posting like a bot/shill account

Tell me what I said that is BS, it's the truth.

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 12:17 - Oct 24 with 1487 viewsScotia

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 11:42 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

I have no problem with them having parties, in fact I applaud it.
The more of them that get it and get over it the better.
Just don't let the little sods leave their digs and mix with the general public.

You have a point to a certain extent. The problem is they are under the same restrictions as us and in some cases can carry on mixing between households / halls in uni buildings.

But I can't buy a birthday card in Tesco, but I could queue next to a student and buy as much booze as I want.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:54 - Oct 24 with 1456 viewsAndy1300

So tax man, riddle me this, a week ago, my daughters partner tested positive, 3 days ago, had another test, guess what? Yep, negative.

The tests are useless and should be scrapped!

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:00 - Oct 24 with 1450 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:54 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

So tax man, riddle me this, a week ago, my daughters partner tested positive, 3 days ago, had another test, guess what? Yep, negative.

The tests are useless and should be scrapped!

So what do you suggest. Have no tests. I have just been told of a 60 year old man from Pontardawe who has died of coronavirus. Perhaps he shouldnt have had tests or any treatment and just left to die. Is that what you really suggest. The NHS is about saving lives whatever illnesses we have.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:01 - Oct 24 with 1446 viewsAndy1300

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:00 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

So what do you suggest. Have no tests. I have just been told of a 60 year old man from Pontardawe who has died of coronavirus. Perhaps he shouldnt have had tests or any treatment and just left to die. Is that what you really suggest. The NHS is about saving lives whatever illnesses we have.

My post was about the tests being not fit for purpose.

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:06 - Oct 24 with 1441 viewsAndy1300

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:50 - Oct 24 with 1424 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 19:06 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

I think the one for hospitalisations looks very similar.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 20:44 - Oct 24 with 1405 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 11:53 - Oct 24 by Jack123

Tell me what I said that is BS, it's the truth.

Any time today, please reply with what you have accused me of? And also why is it always me, you think of being a shrill? You never accuse nobody else of it, so why me? Please explain your logic.

Edit geta life mart and dadsarmy you sad sorry lonely horrible filthy maggots.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:05]

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:09 - Oct 24 with 1385 viewsAndy1300

Why did we lock down again?

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 1381 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:09 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

Exactly, Ferguson is a plank of the highest order.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:16]

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 1379 viewsCatullus

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:09 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

I saw the story,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54673558

My first thought was, is this the fell who's always wrong? My son needs to be in school,not just for his education either. Weeks and weeks at home had gotten to him, a few weeks back in school and he's fine. Not being able to see his friends outside school will be hard but doable.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:21 - Oct 24 with 1378 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:16 - Oct 24 by Catullus

I saw the story,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54673558

My first thought was, is this the fell who's always wrong? My son needs to be in school,not just for his education either. Weeks and weeks at home had gotten to him, a few weeks back in school and he's fine. Not being able to see his friends outside school will be hard but doable.

Never listen to him Cat, he has got so many things wrong, in fact I'm thinking he's a little bit to blame for the predicament we are in now,,

Edit you sad lonely fool mart.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:26]

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:40 - Oct 24 with 1365 viewsAndy1300

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:21 - Oct 24 by Jack123

Never listen to him Cat, he has got so many things wrong, in fact I'm thinking he's a little bit to blame for the predicament we are in now,,

Edit you sad lonely fool mart.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:26]

He is a major part of the reason that we are where we are.

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 1358 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:40 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

He is a major part of the reason that we are where we are.

I know, he has got so many things wrong over the years..So annoying,

We went into lockdown the first time, based on his predictions, and after all that, when you read a little bit about him.. He is not one to be taking advice off.

Edit.. Just open up everything, otherwise mark my words we will be doing the same thing , this time next year.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 22:05]

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 01:41 - Oct 25 with 1325 viewsDJack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 23:43 - Oct 23 by Jack123

Plus they are testing a positive case within a few days, to get another positive result...Manipulation of the highest order..

And don't forget all these deaths supposedly of covid, have a little disclaimer under the deaths, died within 28 days of testing positive.. not they died of it. It's all BS.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 23:46]

I suspect that you've tried to point me to this post tonight, so here goes...

First you post claims with NOTHING to back it up, so it's just a word soup. At least Dr_P gives a tweet . Yeah that's shit also.

Secondly any repeat test would be for some clinical reason and I would expect that that test is NOT added to the totting up of figures of official Covid figures...it might be part of tests for Covid but not individual Covid cases.

Thirdly I'm not aware of the disclaimer and whether or not it is national if it exists. What I will say though is if you smoke for many years and you suffer atherosclerosis. Because of this you have a heart attack..is your cause of death a heart attack or smoking?...That's just one issue with attribution.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 01:57 - Oct 25 with 1321 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 01:41 - Oct 25 by DJack

I suspect that you've tried to point me to this post tonight, so here goes...

First you post claims with NOTHING to back it up, so it's just a word soup. At least Dr_P gives a tweet . Yeah that's shit also.

Secondly any repeat test would be for some clinical reason and I would expect that that test is NOT added to the totting up of figures of official Covid figures...it might be part of tests for Covid but not individual Covid cases.

Thirdly I'm not aware of the disclaimer and whether or not it is national if it exists. What I will say though is if you smoke for many years and you suffer atherosclerosis. Because of this you have a heart attack..is your cause of death a heart attack or smoking?...That's just one issue with attribution.

Jesus christ Dj, you have no clue..Look at wHAT I SAID, you are changing it already, look again.. then I will answer.

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 02:02 - Oct 25 with 1319 viewsDJack

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 01:57 - Oct 25 by Jack123

Jesus christ Dj, you have no clue..Look at wHAT I SAID, you are changing it already, look again.. then I will answer.

I did and I answered. If you believe that I've missed something important then walk me through it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 02:07 - Oct 25 with 1317 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 02:02 - Oct 25 by DJack

I did and I answered. If you believe that I've missed something important then walk me through it.

I had to laugh then , not aware of the disclaimer are you? It's all over the place mun.

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 02:17 - Oct 25 with 1307 viewsJack123

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 02:07 - Oct 25 by Jack123

I had to laugh then , not aware of the disclaimer are you? It's all over the place mun.

Pretty poor to call stuff bs, when your reply is nothing scientific.

I notice you have a rolly eyes smiley as well, let's see if you give a r smiley when we will be stuffed with lockdown next summer and beyond.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 2:20]

libera nos a malo

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 06:53 - Oct 25 with 1278 viewsAndy1300

Plenty of reasons here to end the lockdown once and for all.

But hang on, 44k have died within 28days of a positive covid test (which may be a false positive anyway)

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 08:34 - Oct 25 with 1263 viewsAndy1300

Interesting % stats

Number 1 team in Wales

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:26 - Oct 30 with 1164 viewsmajorraglan

As listening to Radio Wales on the way home from work the evening, didn’t catch it all but the just of what she said was that the strain of Covid that is most prevalent in the UK can be traced back to Spain where agricultural workers infected the local population who in turn infected others. She also criticised controls at our airports, no checking for symptoms people ignoring restrictions, no enforcement etc.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/30/covid-strain-from-spanish-farm-workers-now-accoun

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/29/coronavirus-strain-discovered-europe

Edit- pretty sure she also mentioned a rubbish track and trace too.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 18:29]
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:21 - Oct 30 with 1137 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 18:26 - Oct 30 by majorraglan

As listening to Radio Wales on the way home from work the evening, didn’t catch it all but the just of what she said was that the strain of Covid that is most prevalent in the UK can be traced back to Spain where agricultural workers infected the local population who in turn infected others. She also criticised controls at our airports, no checking for symptoms people ignoring restrictions, no enforcement etc.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/30/covid-strain-from-spanish-farm-workers-now-accoun

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/29/coronavirus-strain-discovered-europe

Edit- pretty sure she also mentioned a rubbish track and trace too.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 18:29]

This isnt surprising. We opened borders back in July and went for Air Bridges. People were coming back with infections and spreading it. This was at a time figures were at rock bottom here. I mentioned the cases for Greek Islands but that was only part of the story.

Public Health Wales were referring to cases coming in from abroad in late August and early September. They were coming back going into households and pubs and it has spread ever since.

When we first introduced Air Bridges Spain and France were amongst then but within weeks they were taken off the list. In the meantime we had people coming back and spreading the virus so this isnt surprising.

PHW have said today that the problem hasnt been in pubs not following the rules. It has spread through people passing it on in Pubs, restaurant and private homes through talking.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-coronavirus-spread-doctor-says
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 12:02 - Oct 31 with 1063 viewsWhiterockin

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 21:21 - Oct 30 by exhmrc1

This isnt surprising. We opened borders back in July and went for Air Bridges. People were coming back with infections and spreading it. This was at a time figures were at rock bottom here. I mentioned the cases for Greek Islands but that was only part of the story.

Public Health Wales were referring to cases coming in from abroad in late August and early September. They were coming back going into households and pubs and it has spread ever since.

When we first introduced Air Bridges Spain and France were amongst then but within weeks they were taken off the list. In the meantime we had people coming back and spreading the virus so this isnt surprising.

PHW have said today that the problem hasnt been in pubs not following the rules. It has spread through people passing it on in Pubs, restaurant and private homes through talking.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-coronavirus-spread-doctor-says

The M5 was bumper to bumper yesterday with many families coming back from a half term break (that's what it looked like in the services) it was like an August Friday. Many came along the M49 and over the bridge.
Is the lock down ending too soon? on 12:22 - Oct 31 with 1045 viewsexhmrc1

Is the lock down ending too soon? on 12:02 - Oct 31 by Whiterockin

The M5 was bumper to bumper yesterday with many families coming back from a half term break (that's what it looked like in the services) it was like an August Friday. Many came along the M49 and over the bridge.

This is probably the reason cases are jumping. People dont follow the rules. Lockdowns are useless unless enforced and we havent done that. People and governments are totally irresponsible.

We got the figures down then stupidly reopened borders and allowed the virus to come back. It has escalated ever since. This allied to pubs opening has been a large part of the problem.

They bring in compulsory masks in shops where there really isnt a problem. Pubs, restaurants and offices where people are together longer they dont bring a mask policy in.

Until lockdowns are strictly enforced nothing will change. Lockdown means exactly that. You cannot leave some areas open. Essential shops yes but if anything else is open it will continue to spread. Even if the lockdown manages to reduce the figures they will increase again once it is over if people just carry on as they are.

We got in a very good position in early August and ruined it. We shouldnt be in this position now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024