Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Davies 12:39 - Jan 5 with 5851 viewsbigbony

Just putting that out there!
Ben Davies on 19:27 - Jan 5 with 1316 viewsSmileyBwoi

Brilliant Player

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Ben Davies on 00:59 - Jan 6 with 1140 viewsUplandsJack

Not for me.....

He's good going forward but not great at defending. As i stated on another thread before Ash dug him out of so many holes it was untrue.

No i'd rather go for Marvin Plattenhardt. 24yr old playing for Hertha Berlin. He is defensively sound and counters well. Both things Taylor is useless at....
He's also a former German under-21 international.
Plattenhardt plays a key role in Hertha's ability to transition from back to front. Hes always quick to bring the ball out into space, willing to hit the byline and always looking to be direct. Blessed with good pace, good technique and an excellent left foot, he's also very handy from set pieces, so could enable to mix it up with Siggy.
Go get him Clem....... 👍
Ben Davies on 07:44 - Jan 6 with 1044 views34dfgdf54

Ben Davies on 00:59 - Jan 6 by UplandsJack

Not for me.....

He's good going forward but not great at defending. As i stated on another thread before Ash dug him out of so many holes it was untrue.

No i'd rather go for Marvin Plattenhardt. 24yr old playing for Hertha Berlin. He is defensively sound and counters well. Both things Taylor is useless at....
Plattenhardt plays a key role in Hertha's ability to transition from back to front. Hes always quick to bring the ball out into space, willing to hit the byline and always looking to be direct. Blessed with good pace, good technique and an excellent left foot, he's also very handy from set pieces, so could enable to mix it up with Siggy.
Go get him Clem....... 👍

I agree Davies was like that when first starting out for us, but the move to Spurs has improved him ten fold. Only have to look at the Euro 2016 games, he got Wales out of plenty of potentially damaging situations.

Would be a big yes from me.
Ben Davies on 13:10 - Jan 6 with 937 viewsJango

Ben Davies on 00:59 - Jan 6 by UplandsJack

Not for me.....

Go get him Clem....... 👍

Sounds like what tabanou was meant to be like.
Ben Davies on 19:16 - Jan 6 with 779 viewsUplandsJack

Ben Davies on 13:10 - Jan 6 by Jango

Sounds like what tabanou was meant to be like.

Yes Jango your right. I forgot all about Tabanou, how much did we waste on him?
Only thing I'd say about Plattenhardt is that he certainly plays in a more intense/difficult league than Ligue 1.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024