Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monkey 21:29 - Dec 23 with 11074 viewsMillie

Til i die
Monkey on 00:37 - Dec 24 with 2240 viewsMurph75

Monkey on 00:33 - Dec 24 by Millie

Mm has a boozer thats half decent, 90% of peope i know drink there, i drink in Mortiston most of the time, if i go to town, should i drink on my own when eveyone else is in morgans?

Think about it

I'd start hanging around the other 10% a lot more if that's the case.
Monkey on 00:39 - Dec 24 with 2225 viewsSoberBaker

Mm has a boozer thats half decent, 90% of peope i know drink there, i drink in Mortiston most of the time, if i go to town, should i drink on my own when eveyone else is in morgans?

Think about it

You should go to Pop World.

There's some tremendous clart in there on a Friday evening.

Cheaper too.

AMOW

Monkey on 00:39 - Dec 24 with 2221 viewsMurph75

Monkey on 00:39 - Dec 24 by SoberBaker

You should go to Pop World.

There's some tremendous clart in there on a Friday evening.

Cheaper too.

Get there before 10pm and save yourself a fiver though.
Monkey on 00:41 - Dec 24 with 2211 viewsLandore_Jack

Think about it

Dear god. I can't believe you just said that. Is MM one of your friends?

#backtojack

Monkey on 00:41 - Dec 24 with 2210 viewsSoberBaker

Monkey on 00:39 - Dec 24 by Murph75

Get there before 10pm and save yourself a fiver though.

Get there before 9 so you can claim the pole for the night.

AMOW

Monkey on 00:42 - Dec 24 with 2200 viewsMurph75

Monkey on 00:41 - Dec 24 by SoberBaker

Get there before 9 so you can claim the pole for the night.

Can get very popular that pole. Great recommendation Mr Baker.
Monkey on 01:01 - Dec 24 with 2153 viewsMillie

Monkey on 00:42 - Dec 24 by Murph75

Can get very popular that pole. Great recommendation Mr Baker.

Take your advice but serious, i'm 55, not my cot
Was there with a load of fulham folk when we beat them on a tursday a few years back, they wasnt happy

Have a good christmas
Monkey on 02:12 - Dec 24 with 2120 viewsmacthejack

Think about it

Maybe you shouldn't drink anywhere, or at all...
Login to get fewer ads

Monkey on 09:10 - Dec 24 with 2035 viewsSoberBaker

Monkey on 01:01 - Dec 24 by Millie

Was there with a load of fulham folk when we beat them on a tursday a few years back, they wasnt happy

Have a good christmas

You should have taken the posh Fulham boys to Morgan's then

AMOW

Monkey on 09:13 - Dec 24 with 2029 viewsMurph75

Monkey on 01:01 - Dec 24 by Millie

Have a good christmas

Are you saying your pole dancing days are behind you?

Have a good Christmas yourself Mille. Health and happiness to you and your family.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 9:14]
Monkey on 10:21 - Dec 24 with 1960 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'd almost feel sorry for Huw if he didn't f^ck the thing he was supposed to protect so badly.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Monkey on 11:05 - Dec 24 with 1902 viewsBigPhilG

What an embarrassment this thread is. Get pissed and then come on here making a prize prat of yourself.

For the record I don't believe a word you say. In my opinion you knew everything that was going on and kept quiet for your own ends and to preserve your printing contracts with the club. I firmly believe that you have lied to the chairman of the trust and kept it all from him. By keeping this information secret from Mr Sumbler you have s h i t on him, the trust and us the fans that the trust represent. Instead of acting in the clubs or the fans interests you have acted for your own personal selfish reasons, forty thousand of them.

In future just stay away from our club. It's just as well that your buddy Leigh Dineen told T2C all about your shady dealings and it got leaked.

Personally I think you're a disgrace of a human being
Monkey on 11:44 - Dec 24 with 1831 viewsCooperman

Monkey on 11:05 - Dec 24 by BigPhilG

What an embarrassment this thread is. Get pissed and then come on here making a prize prat of yourself.

For the record I don't believe a word you say. In my opinion you knew everything that was going on and kept quiet for your own ends and to preserve your printing contracts with the club. I firmly believe that you have lied to the chairman of the trust and kept it all from him. By keeping this information secret from Mr Sumbler you have s h i t on him, the trust and us the fans that the trust represent. Instead of acting in the clubs or the fans interests you have acted for your own personal selfish reasons, forty thousand of them.

In future just stay away from our club. It's just as well that your buddy Leigh Dineen told T2C all about your shady dealings and it got leaked.

Internet forums and alcohol are a potentially lethal mix.

I hope Millie wakes up today and remembers his antics, and yes they are nothing short of disgraceful. I would love to know the thinking behind the OP.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Monkey on 11:47 - Dec 24 with 1824 viewsBigPhilG

Monkey on 11:44 - Dec 24 by Cooperman

I hope Millie wakes up today and remembers his antics, and yes they are nothing short of disgraceful. I would love to know the thinking behind the OP.

He probably can't remember his thinking himself
Monkey on 11:48 - Dec 24 with 1815 viewsowainglyndwr

Monkey on 11:44 - Dec 24 by Cooperman

These people who have Phuked around with our club need a good kicking but that the easy way out
Pisses me off big time
Monkey on 12:04 - Dec 24 with 1777 viewsCooperman

Monkey on 11:48 - Dec 24 by owainglyndwr

These people who have Phuked around with our club need a good kicking but that the easy way out
Pisses me off big time

I would never advocate violence. A collective alternative would be much more powerful if it could be organised, but that's the hard part.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Monkey on 12:13 - Dec 24 with 1751 viewsClinton

This whole thread. Just
Unbelievably amateur.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Monkey on 12:38 - Dec 24 with 1696 viewsShaky

[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 12:50]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Monkey on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 1663 viewsmorningstar

Hang on a minute! Why have my posts and Millies replies to me been completely deleted from this thread?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Monkey on 15:33 - Dec 24 with 1534 viewsLandore_Jack

Well said.

#backtojack

Monkey on 15:38 - Dec 24 with 1524 viewsHighjack

Monkey on 12:52 - Dec 24 by morningstar

Hang on a minute! Why have my posts and Millies replies to me been completely deleted from this thread?

Probably those Russians again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monkey on 15:51 - Dec 24 with 1497 viewsdobjack2

Good that things have been exposed rather than hidden under the carpet, however if it is true that Dineen leaked information to a poster you have to ask the question why would he do so? Would it be For the good of the fan base or for his own benefit?
Monkey on 15:52 - Dec 24 with 1495 viewsTheResurrection

Monkey on 12:52 - Dec 24 by morningstar

Probably because that was actual evidence who Millie is.

This is what you can get away with when the Trust runs this site.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Monkey on 15:56 - Dec 24 with 1481 viewsTheResurrection

Monkey on 15:51 - Dec 24 by dobjack2

Good that things have been exposed rather than hidden under the carpet, however if it is true that Dineen leaked information to a poster you have to ask the question why would he do so? Would it be For the good of the fan base or for his own benefit?

He didn't leak the info to me as was mentioned by Phil. And Phil, enough mate, understand?

As far as I remember it the info was leaked to Lisa and she pretended to ask the question, probably on the request of the Trust.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Monkey on 16:47 - Dec 24 with 1424 viewsmorningstar

Monkey on 15:52 - Dec 24 by TheResurrection

Probably because that was actual evidence who Millie is.

This is what you can get away with when the Trust runs this site.

Actually it was my fault, i was looking at the wrong thread!

They're still there.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024