Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk is not to blame 10:01 - Dec 8 with 9922 viewspremierjack

He could be a quality manager but has been unlucky with all the stuff going on behind the scenes.

You could pick any manager in the world and they would struggle with what monk has been dealing with!
Monk is not to blame on 17:05 - Dec 8 with 2088 viewsdgt73

Monk is not to blame on 10:56 - Dec 8 by premierjack

To many of the answers are to personal but I can tell you that Shelvey didn't like that he was sub Saturday so he went home. Williams was trying to get on the leister bus for a fight after the game. Mm is away on holiday so he can't be at the meetings but we haven't got the money to sack monk unless he agrees to being paid at a later date.

A few things have happens doesn't there and the players aren't happy with it and I can guarantee that it's nothing to do with monk

MM is away on holiday so can't make meetings lol. This is 2015 not 1815. Sorry don't believe what you are saying.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Monk is not to blame on 17:07 - Dec 8 with 2073 viewsbluenile

Monk is not to blame on 10:56 - Dec 8 by premierjack

To many of the answers are to personal but I can tell you that Shelvey didn't like that he was sub Saturday so he went home. Williams was trying to get on the leister bus for a fight after the game. Mm is away on holiday so he can't be at the meetings but we haven't got the money to sack monk unless he agrees to being paid at a later date.

A few things have happens doesn't there and the players aren't happy with it and I can guarantee that it's nothing to do with monk

Where's a translator when you need one???

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Monk is not to blame on 17:21 - Dec 8 with 2023 viewsblaine_scfc

Monk is not to blame on 16:54 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/2489434.jpg?htype=100001&display=1&typ

No contest

Why couldn't I have been good at football.
Monk is not to blame on 17:22 - Dec 8 with 2011 views1973scott

Monk was only appointed last February as our coach so he's not been involved in mgt that long

To become a good mgr and to be able to develop your skill set and leadership style, requires time and investment, But as we know football is a results driven business and you don't get much time to prove yourself.

Managing scfc is a huge job, with massive responsibility.

I believe that we took a risk offering him a 3 year deal, should the board take some responsibility for appointing a mgr with no previous experience?

Is the job too big for a rookie, managing a team in the biggest league in the world?

Besides, how would you describe his leadership style?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 17:24]
Monk is not to blame on 17:28 - Dec 8 with 1988 viewsdgt73

Monk is not to blame on 17:22 - Dec 8 by 1973scott

Monk was only appointed last February as our coach so he's not been involved in mgt that long

To become a good mgr and to be able to develop your skill set and leadership style, requires time and investment, But as we know football is a results driven business and you don't get much time to prove yourself.

Managing scfc is a huge job, with massive responsibility.

I believe that we took a risk offering him a 3 year deal, should the board take some responsibility for appointing a mgr with no previous experience?

Is the job too big for a rookie, managing a team in the biggest league in the world?

Besides, how would you describe his leadership style?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 17:24]

Monk wasn't appointed last February.

Monk is not to blame on 17:49 - Dec 8 with 1943 viewsjasper_T

Monk is not to blame on 17:04 - Dec 8 by LeonisGod

Yep, that's true. Not only that, but I heard a donkey was involved.

Bartley as well? Fckin hell.
Monk is not to blame on 17:56 - Dec 8 with 1921 views1973scott

Ok to be precise Monk took the reins temporarily - under the title of head coach - after Michael Laudrup was sacked in February.

Whats your point?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 17:57]
Monk is not to blame on 18:02 - Dec 8 with 1903 views1973scott

either way it's too big a job for him
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 18:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Monk is not to blame on 18:06 - Dec 8 with 1889 viewsAngelRangelQS

Monk is not to blame on 17:49 - Dec 8 by jasper_T

Bartley as well? Fckin hell.

Monk is not to blame on 18:13 - Dec 8 with 1868 viewsdgt73

Monk is not to blame on 17:56 - Dec 8 by 1973scott

Ok to be precise Monk took the reins temporarily - under the title of head coach - after Michael Laudrup was sacked in February.

Whats your point?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 17:57]

My point is Monk did not become the Swans manager last February.

Monk is not to blame on 18:37 - Dec 8 with 1797 viewsjojaca

Monk is not to blame on 18:13 - Dec 8 by dgt73

My point is Monk did not become the Swans manager last February.

Just watched his post interview on Saturday on Sky Sports News and he looked a beaten man close to tears. Swans don't have much option but to sack him because this has a similar hallmarks of Spanish divide under Laudrup.

Even when you know, you never know?

Monk is not to blame on 18:59 - Dec 8 with 1750 viewsdgt73

Monk is not to blame on 18:37 - Dec 8 by jojaca

Just watched his post interview on Saturday on Sky Sports News and he looked a beaten man close to tears. Swans don't have much option but to sack him because this has a similar hallmarks of Spanish divide under Laudrup.

It won't give me any joy to see GM go......but unfortunately he has to go.
I don't know what's going on behind closed doors, but something doesn't seem right.

Monk is not to blame on 20:36 - Dec 8 with 1659 viewsTrundle10

Monk is not to blame on 16:54 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/2489434.jpg?htype=100001&display=1&typ

No contest

Because of course no one in the world has ever carried on with somebody for anything other than perceived looks.... Not saying it is true for one second but your point is nonsense in he real world.
Monk is not to blame on 20:56 - Dec 8 with 1610 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Sack the tea lady instead then. The Swansea way, has evaporated under him. Swans success last year was based on a solid defence, now we can't defend for toffee he has no plan b. First 4 games of the season best under him, Watford was crap & we've got worse and worse. He is out of his depth, he should have taken the offer of a strong number 2, that's just arrogant. Every time he opens his mouth bullshit flows out, he made his bed, if he wants to blame someone, he just needs a mirror. He got the job cos he was cheap, well, you pay peanut's you get monkeys, in HJs case Monk. Choice wasis simple Monk or relegation. Like I said sometime ago, anyone who thinks different is deluded.

Happy Days :-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024