Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool enter the race to sign Charlie 13:15 - Jun 14 with 8138 viewsPey

That would be a tremendous achievement for Charlie.
From a bricklayer to one the most famous clubs in the world in 6 years time.

I would say let him have that transfer cause he worked hard for it.
The price would have to be right though.....

How about 13 million and Ricky Lambert in return provided Lambert doesn't want too much cash salary wise ??

Pretty sure Lambert would be still banging them in the Championship.
Liverpool enter the race to sign Charlie on 12:24 - Jun 15 with 1471 viewsBluce_Ree

Liverpool enter the race to sign Charlie on 13:49 - Jun 14 by kingsburyR

Rather he went to Chelsea than Liverpool.

Anyone but Liverpool.

GetMeRangers and LimerickR voted this down but I'm putting one in the + column because you're right.

Chelsea are c*nt and I hope an asteroid crashes into Stamford Bridge immediately but Liverpool are worse. I know that sounds odd but I'm telling you. I know these people. There is nothing worse.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Liverpool enter the race to sign Charlie on 10:17 - Jun 16 with 1323 viewsDiscodroids

just heard from my old man this morning that the old boys in the west ham supporters working mans club, next to the ground, are putting their pensions on charlie joining west ham.

this bunch of old bastards may be senile and drink long life, but their canny sods and love a bet and rarely fu ck up. its like the 'hot gates' in that working mans club of betting and is a strong rumor doing the rounds today.

they got slaven bilic right last week , the toothless old gits.

in summary he should be joining newcastle by 5pm.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2015 10:26]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024