Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I predict that he will stay 08:28 - Jan 18 with 2469 viewsdavman

He's not gone officially yet, which disappoints. TF will want to do the deed himself and I suspect that he may be a little tied up overseas for a while yet. Can't see him delegate that, so I reckon we're stuck with this for a while yet. Unless he wants to delegate to me; more than happy to wander over to B'mouth...

Come on, Amit, this is your chance to step back up; is Ishan available to help out again???

If it is going to happen, it'll be in the next couple of days...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

I predict that he will stay on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 2446 viewsozexile

Imo he'll get the stoke game.
I predict that he will stay on 09:00 - Jan 18 with 2391 viewsRuislipHoop

I think he will be here till the end of the season when, whatever happens, he will walk away with every excuse except "I wasn't good enough".
TF will say he wants stability and its a long term project and the new ground is heading in the right direction and Warren Farm will be up and running by season 2018/2019.
I predict that he will stay on 09:05 - Jan 18 with 2363 viewscorse

if not sacked during next week i think that he will be here till end of the season.
we are going down. him in charge or not. maybe its ok to keep him and get a proper manager next summer.
personally i would like to see him sodding off asap.
I predict that he will stay on 09:20 - Jan 18 with 2294 viewsozexile

If he stays we get relegated so that's about £80 million in lost revenue. £60 million fine and lets review the players.
Green - prob stay
Isla- gone
Hill stay/retire
Onouha - gone
Caulker- gone
Vargas - gone
Henry -prob stay
Barton - gone
Fer- wont play in champs
Zamora - retire
Austin - gone
Sandro- have to stay no one wants him
Taraabt -gone
Phillips -gone
Hoilett- gone
Mccarthy-gone
Yun-?
Mutch- prob wanna go but who 'd have him.
Dunne- retire
Ferdinand -retire
Swp-retire
That leaves us with about 4 players.
Should have kept the young kid we just let go to the Bees...........shambles.
I predict that he will stay on 09:26 - Jan 18 with 2264 viewsDiscodroids

whats the point... TF, starstruck apologist and west ham groupie not seen since morag mcdonald threw herself off ben nevis when les mckewan got married.

Like a spotty youth with an adams apple bobbing around as if in high seas and a 'sgt pepper' cloth patch on the knees of his worn denim flares, gazing up at the 'shoot' grahame paddon or jimmy neigbour poster , tacked on to the cheap peeling flock wall paper.

roberta flacks seminal lament ' the first time i ever saw your face' filling the 1972 night air on the belt drive wildcat turntable.

the esso blue parrafin heater warming his damp shoes not seen since detective jack regan put the pedal to the metal.

wake up tony... its spaghetti hoops and smash for tea.

bringing on that beauty spot -anita harris- dandy- spunk wrag- pantaloon wearing fluffer yesterday, while petresso and sutherland stagnate in a flotation tank gives me a fkn stroke.

Man utd dont care for reputations and ego's look at that kid who came on yesterday. look at the shit were stuck with after two years in charge.couldnt give it away at a church fete wrapped in a ten pound note.

if it wasnt for green yesterday it would have been another rogering , think man utd had scored one goal in 6 and a half hours before yesterday.

just burn rubber on me harold and fk off. shang a fuc kin lang
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 9:33]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

I predict that he will stay on 09:28 - Jan 18 with 2263 viewscheesy

I think he will still be here in May. It would be perfect timing for someone new to come in as we have no game next weekend and would give them 2 weeks to pull the squad into some sort of shape.
I predict that he will stay on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 2244 viewsBrisbaneR

Surely the decision has to be one that is made with the long term in mind, rather than 'let's throw in someone who will save us this season'.
Lots of names mentioned on here who may be able to build long term, even if that means there is a relegation season amongst the next few; Jackett seems a popular choice, Clement a more romantic favourite. Whoever it is needs arrive with the mission of rebuilding a scouting system that used to work well, promoting youth when good enough and adopting a playing style that permeates the club.
The complicating factor is the potential impact of huge fines with relegation, but I'd be willing to put up with Harry until seasons end if it meant the time until then was spent finding the right man. The cycle must be broken at some point...
I predict that he will stay on 09:32 - Jan 18 with 2234 viewsJonDoeman

His position seems untenable, Les has been put in above him, & he wants his mate in. I predict that he's sacked today.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

I predict that he will stay on 10:01 - Jan 18 with 2150 viewspaulparker

I predict that he will stay on 09:26 - Jan 18 by Discodroids

whats the point... TF, starstruck apologist and west ham groupie not seen since morag mcdonald threw herself off ben nevis when les mckewan got married.

Like a spotty youth with an adams apple bobbing around as if in high seas and a 'sgt pepper' cloth patch on the knees of his worn denim flares, gazing up at the 'shoot' grahame paddon or jimmy neigbour poster , tacked on to the cheap peeling flock wall paper.

roberta flacks seminal lament ' the first time i ever saw your face' filling the 1972 night air on the belt drive wildcat turntable.

the esso blue parrafin heater warming his damp shoes not seen since detective jack regan put the pedal to the metal.

wake up tony... its spaghetti hoops and smash for tea.

bringing on that beauty spot -anita harris- dandy- spunk wrag- pantaloon wearing fluffer yesterday, while petresso and sutherland stagnate in a flotation tank gives me a fkn stroke.

Man utd dont care for reputations and ego's look at that kid who came on yesterday. look at the shit were stuck with after two years in charge.couldnt give it away at a church fete wrapped in a ten pound note.

if it wasnt for green yesterday it would have been another rogering , think man utd had scored one goal in 6 and a half hours before yesterday.

just burn rubber on me harold and fk off. shang a fuc kin lang
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 9:33]

You have more chance of a Pepsi & Shirley comeback than seeing
Petrasso & Sutherland appearing for Rangers
If anyone thought we would win yesterday then you needed your head examining
The team he put out was lazy , as if to say it did well against City so it should be the same against Utd
A team of Henry, Dunne , Barton, Nico, hill & Zamora should be no where near a PL team in the year 2015 , in fact they would struggle to get a game for millwall
50 odd million and we still don't know our best formation, we still don't have a striker , no right back cover & we have more number 10 type players than anyone else but play 4-4-2
All in all we are disjointed mess of a football club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I predict that he will stay on 10:03 - Jan 18 with 2148 viewsbosh67

I predict that he will stay on 09:32 - Jan 18 by JonDoeman

His position seems untenable, Les has been put in above him, & he wants his mate in. I predict that he's sacked today.

I think if he is going to go it would be today/tomorrow but Tony is indicating he is going nowhere. With the break now it is a chance to either bring in a new boss or accept the fact that Harry will be here whatever happens until the end of the season. I don't think it is any more complicated than that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I predict that he will stay on 10:09 - Jan 18 with 2113 viewsBasingstokeR

If he stays, and carry on the way we are heading; I just can't see the general feel around the club becoming more and more toxic by the week.

Unless we all believe in Harry, he's going to sign the much discussed but probably imaginary contract and be manger next year - why wait Until the summer if we'll have a new manager then whatever? Seems the least knee jerk thing to do?
I predict that he will stay on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 2108 viewskropotkin41

I predict that he will stay on 10:03 - Jan 18 by bosh67

I think if he is going to go it would be today/tomorrow but Tony is indicating he is going nowhere. With the break now it is a chance to either bring in a new boss or accept the fact that Harry will be here whatever happens until the end of the season. I don't think it is any more complicated than that.

Has TF really indicated anything, Bosh? No tweets.

He may have not threatened HR with the sack, but that's not the same as saying he won't be sacked.

*clutching at straws*

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I predict that he will stay on 10:16 - Jan 18 with 2082 viewsbosh67

I predict that he will stay on 09:20 - Jan 18 by ozexile

If he stays we get relegated so that's about £80 million in lost revenue. £60 million fine and lets review the players.
Green - prob stay
Isla- gone
Hill stay/retire
Onouha - gone
Caulker- gone
Vargas - gone
Henry -prob stay
Barton - gone
Fer- wont play in champs
Zamora - retire
Austin - gone
Taraabt -gone
Phillips -gone
Hoilett- gone
Mccarthy-gone
Yun-?
Dunne- retire
Ferdinand -retire
Swp-retire

To be honest I see what you are saying but perhaps longterm an absolute clear out, rethink on ethics, building a proper academy of young players and becoming a sort of modern Crewe isn't the worst idea. Run the club with a salary cap and build it around youngsters. Keep the retired players as coaches on sensible wages so the young players have players with experience to learn from on the training ground.

Charlie deserves to stay in this league, who could blame him if we go down.

Keep the club compact and preach a way of attacking football that is based around entertainment and skill. Stay at Loftus Road and get the fans more involved.

The club has drifted away from belonging to the fans and it needs to return to that ethic. I for one want to see us producing the stars of the future. We could have had seasons of Sterling etc here before they went so if we have 4-5 teenagers in the team getting the experience, great, most will move on and be replaced, others will stay and be legends. That's what QPR used to be about.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I predict that he will stay on 10:19 - Jan 18 with 2060 viewsandygg

"DEAD MAN WALKING".

I reckon its the end of the road for Bagpuss.
The monday morning bullet is beckoning.
I predict that he will stay on 10:20 - Jan 18 with 2053 viewsTHEBUSH

Green - prob stay
Isla- gone
Hill stay/retire
Onouha - gone
Caulker- gone
Vargas - gone
Henry -prob stay
Barton - gone
Fer- wont play in champs
Zamora - retire
Austin - gone
Taraabt -gone
Phillips -gone
Hoilett- gone
Mccarthy-gone
Yun-?
Dunne- retire
Ferdinand -retire
Swp-retire

The players that have contracts will stay, unless someone wants to buy them, otherwise we're stuck with them !!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:21]
I predict that he will stay on 10:20 - Jan 18 with 2048 viewsDiscodroids

at the moment this club has less soul than a kenny thomas cover version of 'outstanding' (girl you knock me out).

I predict that he will stay on 10:25 - Jan 18 with 2022 viewsdaveB

if he doesn't go this week then i don't think he'll go at all, would be a bit stupid to bring sherwood in after the transfer window shuts
I predict that he will stay on 10:37 - Jan 18 with 1973 viewsDiscodroids

I predict that he will stay on 10:19 - Jan 18 by andygg

"DEAD MAN WALKING".

I reckon its the end of the road for Bagpuss.
The monday morning bullet is beckoning.

tell you what andy , i'll do a stint on the meat rack servicing kieth vaz with muscle relaxants and my starfish if that happens .or join the labour party . which ever is worse.to make that happen.

id even have a pint with tony incenzo in a sealed room, pouring over his rare club programmes that he dosent take out of the sealed sellophane .

i can see it now.... tonys monotone delivery ..."the highlight of my collection being a 1981 trip to the racecourse ground , wrexham , where a hirsuite mick flannagan cancelled out a first half micky vintner strike"...
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:39]

I predict that he will stay on 10:39 - Jan 18 with 1960 viewsyankranger

Green - prob stay
Isla- gone
Hill stay/retire
Onouha - gone
Caulker- gone
Vargas - gone
Henry -prob stay
Barton - gone
Fer- wont play in champs
Zamora - retire
Austin - gone
Taraabt -gone
Phillips -gone
Hoilett- gone
Mccarthy-gone
Yun-?
Dunne- retire
Ferdinand -retire
Swp-retire

This is scary.

I may have a shot of fullfilling my dream of playing for QPR though next season. Will stop drinking my 4 pints after work every night in preparation.
I predict that he will stay on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 1934 viewsTopCat34

Green - prob stay
Isla- gone
Hill stay/retire
Onouha - gone
Caulker- gone
Vargas - gone
Henry -prob stay
Barton - gone
Fer- wont play in champs
Zamora - retire
Austin - gone
Taraabt -gone
Phillips -gone
Hoilett- gone
Mccarthy-gone
Yun-?
Dunne- retire
Ferdinand -retire
Swp-retire

We'd surely be hit by a transfer embargo meaning we couldn't bring in any more players as well. Relegation would seem fairly likely.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:47]
I predict that he will stay on 10:54 - Jan 18 with 1903 viewskropotkin41

I predict that he will stay on 10:47 - Jan 18 by TopCat34

We'd surely be hit by a transfer embargo meaning we couldn't bring in any more players as well. Relegation would seem fairly likely.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:47]

And do you know what? I predict we'd have more fun in League One or indeed anywhere with a team of youngsters than we've had for the most part under Redknapp. Personally I could do with believing that there might be a season some time soon when we have some pride, look like our players give a flying fox, and look like we might actually be making progress.......... even if it has to be from a lower level than 20th in the Prem.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I predict that he will stay on 10:58 - Jan 18 with 1887 viewsjohncharles

I predict that he will stay on 10:03 - Jan 18 by bosh67

If he's not gone by Monday morning we have two weeks to make those HARRY OUT banners.

Strong and stable my arse.

I predict that he will stay on 11:05 - Jan 18 with 1851 viewsoddball

harold please go so i can start watching match of the day again.cos since you took over ive only seen it a hand full of times.though i have to say, i have found an equivalent on dave, its called drive your car over this fcukoff cliff.
I predict that he will stay on 11:05 - Jan 18 with 1849 viewsPunteR

I predict that he will stay on 10:25 - Jan 18 by daveB

if he doesn't go this week then i don't think he'll go at all, would be a bit stupid to bring sherwood in after the transfer window shuts

Not if we haven't got any money to spend anyway..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I predict that he will stay on 12:44 - Jan 18 with 1703 viewsdaveB

I predict that he will stay on 11:05 - Jan 18 by PunteR

Not if we haven't got any money to spend anyway..

can still make loan signings, would just give the new man an excuse if he comes in feb instead of now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024