Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony fee agreed 11:00 - Jan 11 with 20037 viewsGTCJack

On twitter now.

BBC Wales sport reporting fee of £30m.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 11:02]
Bony fee agreed on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 3122 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony fee agreed on 12:46 - Jan 11 by Pacemaker

Telegraph reports £25m with bonus payments up to £28m if Man City win League, FA Cup or Champions league in next four years and Bony plays in 60% of the games in that competition.

In a pink tutu.
Bony fee agreed on 13:01 - Jan 11 with 3118 viewsacejack3065

Bony fee agreed on 12:51 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

Funny how all the press organs are reporting different figures. It's almost as if the clubs are deliberately obfuscating.

Funny that. It's almost as if both clubs wanted deliberate ambiguity on the fee paid. It's probably all to do with stirring sh*t on Internet messageboards and nothing to do with Man City's need to comply with financial fair play whilst shelling out millions on fees and wages.
Bony fee agreed on 13:07 - Jan 11 with 3074 viewsA_Fans_Dad

But why the big rush to get the signing, other clubs were supposed to be interested and there is a long way to go to the end of the window.
To accept the first offer made seems a bit hasty.
Bony fee agreed on 13:24 - Jan 11 with 2988 viewsShonky

Bony fee agreed on 12:46 - Jan 11 by Pacemaker

Telegraph reports £25m with bonus payments up to £28m if Man City win League, FA Cup or Champions league in next four years and Bony plays in 60% of the games in that competition.

BBC now reporting the same.

Its just a ride...

Bony fee agreed on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 2965 viewspremierjack

Bony fee agreed on 12:59 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

He just signed a contract extension. He wanted to do that too.

Can't have it both ways.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 13:01]

He signed that so we would get a better deal, knowing that we wouldn't stand in his way if he got a big club after him
Bony fee agreed on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 2915 viewsShonky

Bony fee agreed on 13:26 - Jan 11 by premierjack

He signed that so we would get a better deal, knowing that we wouldn't stand in his way if he got a big club after him

Rodgers did the same. Signed a new deal so that when he left we got a tidy wedge.

Its just a ride...

. on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 2845 viewsApeShit

[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 13:52]
Bony fee agreed on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 2842 viewsMagic_Michu

BBC saying £28 million. We've been robbed there... I really hope there's add on's and a sell on clause.

Gutted with that news!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony fee agreed on 13:53 - Jan 11 with 2823 viewsApeShit

Bony fee agreed on 13:07 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

But why the big rush to get the signing, other clubs were supposed to be interested and there is a long way to go to the end of the window.
To accept the first offer made seems a bit hasty.

So maybe we can starting signing players that we are desperate for and get them settled in as soon as possible? Fullbacks for example?

Why on earth would we want this hanging over our heads all the way through January, I'm glad its done and dusted with early doors.
Bony fee agreed on 14:34 - Jan 11 with 2701 viewsWhiterockin

Bony fee agreed on 13:53 - Jan 11 by ApeShit

So maybe we can starting signing players that we are desperate for and get them settled in as soon as possible? Fullbacks for example?

Why on earth would we want this hanging over our heads all the way through January, I'm glad its done and dusted with early doors.

And it saves us £80K a week in wages for a player that we can't play. Best part of half a million.
Bony fee agreed on 14:59 - Jan 11 with 2583 viewsGram2086

25m with add ons to a maximum of 28m. 7% due to Vitesse I think. Poor deal, poor decision by the Board to sell and to sell at that price. Be interesting to see how much of the money goes in further dividends.
Bony fee agreed on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 2576 viewsBournedore

Amazing how far we've come to sell someone for £28m but would have loved that number to be a bit higher given we're not exactly desperate to sell and I suspect his value would only have gone up between now and summer.
Bony fee agreed on 15:05 - Jan 11 with 2550 viewsacejack3065

Bony fee agreed on 14:59 - Jan 11 by Gram2086

25m with add ons to a maximum of 28m. 7% due to Vitesse I think. Poor deal, poor decision by the Board to sell and to sell at that price. Be interesting to see how much of the money goes in further dividends.

Yeah the board sold him to line their own pockets.

We'd be better with Mike Ashley in charge.
Bony fee agreed on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 2526 viewsPozuelosSideys

Would be disappointed with a £25m deal. £3m add-ons? Pfft.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bony fee agreed on 15:14 - Jan 11 with 2503 viewshobo

I always thought you had to pay a premium if you wanted a player in the January transfer window. It seems more like the January sales! Man City are a team desperately chasing the Premiership title, and we've let them sign one of the best strikers in the league for a bargain price.
Bony fee agreed on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 2465 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Excellent news. Was overrated by the media and unbalanced our side with the way his attributes forced us to play. Will do nothing at citeh.

The backlash starts here

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bony fee agreed on 15:22 - Jan 11 with 2450 viewsDaggyjack

Bony fee agreed on 15:05 - Jan 11 by acejack3065

Yeah the board sold him to line their own pockets.

We'd be better with Mike Ashley in charge.

Better with Mike Ashley??? Yeah right.
Good deal for us I'd say.
If Bony hadn't signed a new deal in Nov, he would have been off for £19 million. Selling Bony for £25 million up front, who isn't around til mid-Feb and who would be off in the summer is about right I'd say, providing we strengthen in both full-back positions.
I'm quite confident in Gomis given a run of games.
Bony fee agreed on 15:44 - Jan 11 with 2362 viewsmagicdaps10

The thing is here, that if Bony wanted to go then that would have a big say on the fee. We obviously held out for what we wanted but we had to get something done with Man City playing withing financial restrictions and what i would see, Bony forcing the clubs hand to get the deal done.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bony fee agreed on 15:57 - Jan 11 with 2294 viewsClinton

Let's face it, we done 'em over for Scotty, if this one goes slightly their way, so be it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bony fee agreed on 16:04 - Jan 11 with 2260 viewswaynekerr55

Bony fee agreed on 15:20 - Jan 11 by NeiltheTaylor

Excellent news. Was overrated by the media and unbalanced our side with the way his attributes forced us to play. Will do nothing at citeh.

The backlash starts here

You crazy cat!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony fee agreed on 16:10 - Jan 11 with 2239 viewsSweyns_Eye

If you're disappointed in the reported fee, is this because you think he's worth more or because its less than the previously reported £30M?

How much hardball could we play with both Man City and Bony for a couple of extra million? We've still made a hefty profit on him.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Bony fee agreed on 16:53 - Jan 11 with 2087 viewshobo

Bony fee agreed on 16:10 - Jan 11 by Sweyns_Eye

If you're disappointed in the reported fee, is this because you think he's worth more or because its less than the previously reported £30M?

How much hardball could we play with both Man City and Bony for a couple of extra million? We've still made a hefty profit on him.

tbh I was disappointed with the initial mooted figure of £30m!
Bony fee agreed on 16:54 - Jan 11 with 2084 viewsbermudajack

In the summer we all thought Spurs or Liverpool would take him for £20M, at the halfway stage of this season, with the club on 30 points and its looking extremely favourable for us to survive, with the injury crisis at the Ethiad and Bony being one of the few quality strikers that are available able to play CL this season, the deal suits all parties perfectly.

There's no way Bony would have stayed until the summer, the closer we'd gotten to the end of the window the bids would have been made which could have given us a few more £M for him, however this way we know the price, we save a months wages, we can look for suitable replacements if Gomis & Olivera don't work out, and we've guaranteed a hefty profit.

Once again well played Huw, now let's get this stadium expansion sorted, for us to get bigger we need to be bigger... 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Bony fee agreed on 17:51 - Jan 11 with 1958 viewsPozuelosSideys

Think hes worth more given the timing. There should be a £35m price tag on his head right now. Not £27m with bits and pieces on the never-never. Better than Lukaku whos done bugger all this season.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bony fee agreed on 18:10 - Jan 11 with 1904 viewsswan65split

It looks to me he wanted away, his inept performances running upto the QPR game. and his being dropped were to me indications he was off, and his comments in an interview when leaving to go to Africa were only going to force the issue. he should have said nowt! if he goes, he may be a success, and then again he may not. doubling the fee in a cple of years seems good to me.............lets move on............he may want to change clubs, but we dont!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024