Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't take much more of this 12:28 - Dec 21 with 4270 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Public outpourings of sympathy from the press, media, Sky, BT Sport etc. for a club who continually bent over and spread their cheeks. A club who wouldn't be in the Premier League and possibly not even existence without bending over and taking it. Now apparently they've been asked to bend over once too often?? So now it's not ok to bend over is it?? And now their saviour has 'gone too far' PEOPLE ARE FEELING SORRY FOR THEM?!?!?! Jeeeeeeeesus wept .....

Please Mr Tan, see the banners they've got at Anfield and listen to the chants - then get yourself the f*** out of there and take them for all the money they owe you so they can go back into League 2 where they belong.
I can't take much more of this on 19:45 - Dec 21 with 862 viewsreddythered

I can't take much more of this on 19:11 - Dec 21 by union_jack

At first I thought you were joking. Then reality hit home!

Yeah, when we were going under with Kumar the council got involved. Not.

Council, WAG not interested in anything other than egg; suddenly like football when there's exposure via the Prem.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

I can't take much more of this on 19:53 - Dec 21 with 844 viewsbermudajack

I can't take much more of this on 19:43 - Dec 21 by reddythered

No, we didn't advertise globally. Not sure where you got that from.

Tien Ghee was the first Malaysian investor. Two versions of how exist; one was that another business deal was going through with Tien Ghee and the person involved got him into football. The other was that his son wrote to a load of clubs asking for a trial and that we were one of only two to even bother replying.

Regardless, TG came on board. He was a high ranking employee of Berjaya, Tan's company. He lated convinced Tan in invest in the club.

Met TG once or twice - genuinely seemed like a nice guy acknowledged the football culture was a learning curve for them. He left Berjaya and then CCFC within the space of a month, Dalman taking over as chairman.

Firmly believe that with TG and without Tan, there may be less money into the club, but far more stability and less of the pantomime stuff that's been going on.

I think Reddy if you look a little deeper from the onset the club were desperate for foreign investors, people were employed by the club to find suitable overseas investors - fact, they were looking at several suitors when he got involved.

As far as I know the rest if your facts are quite accurate and it's a shame the the club has been used as a hot potato and landed in Tans hands.

however he got there, the fans, the city and all of your stakeholders must get rid and get their club back... This man has too much control and power over your club.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

I can't take much more of this on 20:13 - Dec 21 with 812 viewsreddythered

I can't take much more of this on 19:53 - Dec 21 by bermudajack

I think Reddy if you look a little deeper from the onset the club were desperate for foreign investors, people were employed by the club to find suitable overseas investors - fact, they were looking at several suitors when he got involved.

As far as I know the rest if your facts are quite accurate and it's a shame the the club has been used as a hot potato and landed in Tans hands.

however he got there, the fans, the city and all of your stakeholders must get rid and get their club back... This man has too much control and power over your club.

Desparate for investment sure, let's not forget that was under Ridsdale.

He claimed there were American investors involved; they turned out to be employees of Citibank in Cardiff, who we had the main debt with. They were also in no position to negotiate or push for an investment.

I'd be amazed if we courted any suitors tbh given it was Ridsdale running things.

As I said, TG was a decent guy, head screwed on. Without Tan and under TG we'd survive, maybe gone up without the hassle.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

I can't take much more of this on 20:25 - Dec 21 with 795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can't take much more of this on 20:13 - Dec 21 by reddythered

Desparate for investment sure, let's not forget that was under Ridsdale.

He claimed there were American investors involved; they turned out to be employees of Citibank in Cardiff, who we had the main debt with. They were also in no position to negotiate or push for an investment.

I'd be amazed if we courted any suitors tbh given it was Ridsdale running things.

As I said, TG was a decent guy, head screwed on. Without Tan and under TG we'd survive, maybe gone up without the hassle.

TG did seem like a decent level headed bloke in fairness Reddy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I can't take much more of this on 21:46 - Dec 21 with 726 viewsDewi1jack

I can't take much more of this on 20:25 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

TG did seem like a decent level headed bloke in fairness Reddy

Yes.
Without TG we wouldn't be seeing what VT can do with them.
Them taking every last bit and then some.
Giving every country that has fans watching football pure comedy gold.
The excellent thing about the Prem is the amount of coverage the rest of the world gives it. We had our plaudits in the NY Times, Pravda, and every national TV station and national paper around the Globe.
Their turn!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024