Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hazard incident 21:55 - Jan 23 with 11935 viewsDale57

He should be banned from playing football in this country full stop.No defence whatever for such a callous attack on a young ballboy.Had the incident happened in another part of the ground,chelsea might have been making funeral arrangements this week and rightly so.Also i hope the chelsea fans who applauded Hazards action got their faces smashed in after the game.....if so,i applaud the Jack's.
Hazard incident on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 2021 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:21 - Jan 23 by phomem

Michael Owen in twitter has said he was 'trying to toe poke the ball from underneath him'

Robbie savage and dietmar hamman in agreement with him as seems to be every other footballer tweeting about it. They're all saying fifty fifty both in the wrong but over reaction
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Typical double standards for the money boys.
Hazard incident on 22:49 - Jan 23 with 1962 viewsTTNYear

Hazard incident on 22:27 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Typical double standards for the money boys.

Christ is still on his bike

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Hazard incident on 22:52 - Jan 23 with 1946 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:49 - Jan 23 by TTNYear

Christ is still on his bike

Oh sorry,i really thought this was a discussion board,i do apologise but i really thought the incident was a point for discussion thats all,same as you would in a boozer.
Hazard incident on 22:54 - Jan 23 with 1939 viewsPDIDDY

Hazard incident on 21:58 - Jan 23 by 442Dale

Ball boy was being a right little sh1t, but he kicked him. Would have been the same if it had been an opposing player.

Hazard 22 ballboy 17 and he tweeted pre game that he was gonna waste time

Gissa job

Hazard incident on 22:54 - Jan 23 with 1939 viewsAtThePeake

One little glance at the lads twitter bio and you are given a nice insight into the mindset he holds. Another installation of the #BanterLAD generation.

If I was Hazard I'd have kicked him harder. He's only a few years younger than me and every step that goes towards eradicating these boyband wannabe topman loving arsebandits the better.

Tangled up in blue.

Hazard incident on 22:58 - Jan 23 with 1930 viewsTTNYear

Hazard incident on 22:52 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Oh sorry,i really thought this was a discussion board,i do apologise but i really thought the incident was a point for discussion thats all,same as you would in a boozer.

Ok you're talking bollocks ... Mines a pint of landlord and get us some crisps... Ta

Whist your at the bar consider your mock outrage. It's laughable.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Hazard incident on 23:03 - Jan 23 with 1916 viewsDale57

Hazard incident on 22:58 - Jan 23 by TTNYear

Ok you're talking bollocks ... Mines a pint of landlord and get us some crisps... Ta

Whist your at the bar consider your mock outrage. It's laughable.

Nothing at all wrong with my opinion at all,i have strong beliefs and stand by them and will not be wilted by other peoples opinions,everyone is entitled to his/hers and.......it creates a point of disussion,thus folk using the board.
Hazard incident on 23:05 - Jan 23 with 1913 viewsRoChDaLe

the guys not a kid, hes at least 18.. was clearly doing it on purpose and at the end of the day i dont really know what he expected, were all a bunch of wuffters, its like when someone does a hard challenge but wins the ball and everyone starts chanting OFF OFF .. its a joke, seriously the guy will have no sort of injuries at all

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Login to get fewer ads

Hazard incident on 23:06 - Jan 23 with 1906 viewsTTNYear

Hazard incident on 23:03 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Nothing at all wrong with my opinion at all,i have strong beliefs and stand by them and will not be wilted by other peoples opinions,everyone is entitled to his/hers and.......it creates a point of disussion,thus folk using the board.

Well done

Hazard incident on 23:09 - Jan 23 with 1892 viewsDale57

Will be back on later,theres a young kid ouside being a pest.just gonna give him a kicking.
Hazard incident on 23:10 - Jan 23 with 1889 viewsTTNYear

You Dale57 are my new favourite poster

Hazard incident on 23:11 - Jan 23 with 1885 viewsRotherhamDale

Thought it was quite funny myself.

Ball boy shouldn't have been an idiot, Hazard should have known better.

Don't know why Hazard looked so bemused at the lad rolling around, he does it every week!

Possession with progression.

Hazard incident on 23:11 - Jan 23 with 1882 viewsTTNYear

Hazard incident on 23:09 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Will be back on later,theres a young kid ouside being a pest.just gonna give him a kicking.

Christ is now on a motorcycle and popping wheelies

Hazard incident on 23:17 - Jan 23 with 1867 viewsNotEyreClue

Hazard incident on 22:54 - Jan 23 by AtThePeake

One little glance at the lads twitter bio and you are given a nice insight into the mindset he holds. Another installation of the #BanterLAD generation.

If I was Hazard I'd have kicked him harder. He's only a few years younger than me and every step that goes towards eradicating these boyband wannabe topman loving arsebandits the better.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Hazard incident on 23:22 - Jan 23 with 1860 viewsThreeLions

Hazard incident on 22:54 - Jan 23 by AtThePeake

Post of the week.
Hazard incident on 23:23 - Jan 23 with 1816 viewsphomem

Hazard incident on 23:09 - Jan 23 by Dale57

Make sure to ask for your ball back
Hazard incident on 23:24 - Jan 23 with 1814 viewsTTNYear

What have I missed... I've been too busy hugging a hoodie

Hazard incident on 23:27 - Jan 23 with 1806 viewsGhanaDale

Enough said.
The guy looks like a complete bellend and if I was Hazard I'd have kicked him harder.

He's not a kid, he drinks, he gambles and thats just by looking at his Twitter profilie.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Hazard incident on 23:29 - Jan 23 with 1799 viewsThreeLions

Hazard incident on 23:27 - Jan 23 by GhanaDale

Enough said.
The guy looks like a complete bellend and if I was Hazard I'd have kicked him harder.

He's not a kid, he drinks, he gambles and thats just by looking at his Twitter profilie.

And he drinks fosters the shandy drinking liteweight, enough said.
Hazard incident on 23:30 - Jan 23 with 1795 viewsGhanaDale

Hazard incident on 23:29 - Jan 23 by ThreeLions

Even worse, it's the lad on the right....
STRONGBOW!

Hazard incident on 23:31 - Jan 23 with 1790 viewsTTNYear

Hazard incident on 23:29 - Jan 23 by ThreeLions

Isn't it the young defenceless cherub on the right

Hazard incident on 23:32 - Jan 23 with 1782 viewsolympicdale

Loved the reactions of the ballboy, obviously thinks he's an over priced footballer himself, he clearly wants a free kick for it, I fully expected him to run up to the referee.

Life is a game of fate.

Hazard incident on 23:33 - Jan 23 with 1778 viewsGhanaDale

Hazard incident on 23:32 - Jan 23 by olympicdale

Loved the reactions of the ballboy, obviously thinks he's an over priced footballer himself, he clearly wants a free kick for it, I fully expected him to run up to the referee.

He can be seen shouting 'Ref!' in the video, so funny, what did he want, a free kick?

Hazard incident on 23:35 - Jan 23 with 1769 viewsThreeLions

Hazard incident on 23:31 - Jan 23 by TTNYear

Isn't it the young defenceless cherub on the right

Dunno, just went for the juggular of the fosters drinker
Hazard incident on 23:37 - Jan 23 with 1764 viewsfunkkk

Good work Msr Hazard. Kick the little welsh prick harder next time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024