Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) 14:37 - Mar 22 with 677 viewsthame_hoops

Well I didnt see that coming.............

Bookies make the broncos superbowl favourites?
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 15:21 - Mar 22 with 656 viewsOakwoodR

I have serious doubts about Peytons ability to come back from the neck injury.
Sure the bones have healed but its the nerve damage that is and will cause him problems. The size of the contract Denver has given him is frightening as a few hits could easily send him into retirement.

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 16:17 - Mar 22 with 633 viewsadhoc_qpr

Strange move by both.

Elway clearly didn't fancy Tebow and Manning is a QB in the Elway mould, but the Broncos receiving corps aren't all that.

The Jets have just given Sanchez a contract extension, why would Tebow move to be a backup when he could start for the Jaguars or someone?

Tebow might be useful for running the wildcat though i guess.
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 16:22 - Mar 22 with 629 viewsfLaMeBoY

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 15:21 - Mar 22 by OakwoodR

I have serious doubts about Peytons ability to come back from the neck injury.
Sure the bones have healed but its the nerve damage that is and will cause him problems. The size of the contract Denver has given him is frightening as a few hits could easily send him into retirement.

Totally agree ref Peyton. It's an identical situation when Farve left Green Bay and should have retired but he was way past his best and was a laughing stock at the Jerks and Vikings.
By the time the season starts it will be well over a year since Manning has played, had serious neck injuries and is 37 years old. With the money he is being paid as well it is a shocking deal.

Pains me to say it but the Pats have done good business so far.

As for the Jets -they just gave Sanchez a huge contract extension hailing him as their main man, so why sign Tebow giving up two draft picks and paying Denver a shed load of cash? Major problems in the changing room there.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 16:44 - Mar 22 with 617 viewsTonto

God I hate this Tebowmania crap. he is the least talented QB in the NFL I have ever seen - but the media hype that surrounds him - mainly because of all that god bothering/posing does my head in. he cant throw a ball or run anything more complicated than a High School offence. Denver did well becuase fo their defence not Tebow. christ knows what the jets are thinking (I'll let Hunterhopp answer that one!)

As for manning, they say he is throwing the ball well, but you do wonder what will happen once a 300 lbs defnsive lineman gets to him. Its a risk for Denver to take him, but it also, rather cleverly IMO got the broncos a way out of handing over the keys for the house to a QB who quite obviously isn't up to the job.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 17:02 - Mar 22 with 608 viewsthame_hoops

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 16:44 - Mar 22 by Tonto

God I hate this Tebowmania crap. he is the least talented QB in the NFL I have ever seen - but the media hype that surrounds him - mainly because of all that god bothering/posing does my head in. he cant throw a ball or run anything more complicated than a High School offence. Denver did well becuase fo their defence not Tebow. christ knows what the jets are thinking (I'll let Hunterhopp answer that one!)

As for manning, they say he is throwing the ball well, but you do wonder what will happen once a 300 lbs defnsive lineman gets to him. Its a risk for Denver to take him, but it also, rather cleverly IMO got the broncos a way out of handing over the keys for the house to a QB who quite obviously isn't up to the job.

i think the cowboys did good business with kyle orton as backup to tony Homo. i used to like him for the bears
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 17:04 - Mar 22 with 606 viewsOakwoodR

I was in Indianapolis when the colts finally released Manning. Every channel had wall to wall coverage for nearly 48 hours.
Luck is in for a few seasons of pain as the Colts have really blown up the franchise to start from scratch again.

Quietly happy with what my Seahawks have done. Flynn has come in on a decent contract with plenty to prove and a few years of studying Aaron Rogers under his belt. The famed NFC Worst could soon be one of the best in the NFL - especially if the Rams use the picks they have got from Washington wisely.
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 17:13 - Mar 22 with 600 viewsBedford_R

In Eli we (Giants) fans trust. I'd love to see a 'Manning' Bowl next year but that won't happen.

Tebow is the most over rated QBthere has ever been. It won't help the Jets.

RMH_R Reborn

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 17:28 - Mar 22 with 595 viewsMatch82

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 16:44 - Mar 22 by Tonto

Thank god Tebow has gone to a small market now, so we wont have 24 hours a day media coverage in the US.

Oh, wait...
Login to get fewer ads

Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 560 viewsoaklandr

Bronchos won't=t even win the AFC West It will be Chargers or Raiders The Bronchos paying $95 Million for a 35 year old with an iffy neck and on a 5 year deal nuts Silver & Black will retire Manning
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 00:19 - Mar 23 with 510 viewsHunterhoop

As a Jets fan, I don't have a clue what we're doing frankly.

Tebow is a pretty awful passer. I actually think he's one of, if not, the worst QB in the league. I can't stand the God Bothering nonsense or the hype.

But more importantly, I don't understand it from a playing perspective. We've just given Sanchez a HUGE contract which practically said "Right, Mark, enough waivering, YOU ARE OUR MAN!" (at least for the next 2 years).

Whatever you think of Sanchez (I personally don't think he's anywhere near as bad as people make out - last year was more Shottenheimer's fault that Sanchez's), we backed him. That was good for the dressing room and good for his confidence. Everyone was told quite clearly, he's the main man, now get on with you tarts.

Why we've then spent a ton on money and given up draft picks to get a QB who's WORSE than him, I have no idea. Yes, it means we can play the option or the wildcat, but that means going a season where you have 2 starting QBs. That's not good for routine, team identity, team leadership, etc. It rarely works.

And that is how we're going to use Tebow, we're paying a f*cking fortune for a 'trick play' player. Equally, we're wasting the cash on Sanchez if he's not taking the snaps.

Finally, Tebowmania surely undermines Sanchez. Who's the leader in the dressing room? Who is the 'Franchise QB'? It makes his life a nightmare, which for someone searching for some confidence, is not helpful.

Perhaps they think a bit of competition will bring out the best in Sanchez (or Tebow). Perhaps, it's a wake up call (bloody expensive one!). I've got a sneaky suspicion Ryan will try to change Tebow into a makeshift, 2nd string RB. It's an area we're light on, certainly in quality. There's been lots of talk about going back to "Ground and Pound" and there's only one QB spot. The money Sanchez is on, that is surely his spot. So, why spend the money on Tebow unless you see another role for him.

With Sparono the new Offensive Coordinator (brought the 'wildcat' into fashion at Miami), I think we'll be a very 'trick play' orientated offensive with a HUGE amount of play action, pitches, etc.

Ultimately, I don't think this trade will end well though.

AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE TEBOW! So this will be tough!
Tim Tebow to NY Jets (NFL Obviously) on 02:40 - Mar 23 with 499 viewsSharpy

Turns out Franks mum was his killer,who`d have thought it ?

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024