Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41770 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 3076 viewsCiderwithRsie

This Rangers side reminds me of the aircraft in "Those Magnificent Men In their Flying Machines", put together from plywood, canvas, wire and an engine nicked out of a Model T Ford. Chugging down the runway at slowly increasing speed.

Will the wings fall off, the whole thing tip forward onto its nose, and the engine shake itself free? Or will it lift off and head into the wide blue yonder? Are we going up-diddly up, down diddly down, or will we be flying around, looping the loop and defying Keith Stroud?

Think this might have been the moment we got lift-off.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 3071 viewsBoston

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:03 - Aug 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Never in doubt 😉

In Marti we trust. Oh, and Frey who apparently according to some on here is sht.

Indeed.

Me? At the moment, Frey rhymes with Austin.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 3073 viewsTacticalR

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:00 - Aug 30 by loftboy

Frey MOM for me

Yep, he turned the game around.

Air hostess clique

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 3063 viewsSpaceman_P

Happy for the 3 points.

Could we now be considered the "bogey" team for Luton now?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 3010 viewsBklynRanger

Good luck getting back into that side Ilias Sofa
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:08 - Aug 30 with 2968 viewsdavman

We ARE an away team!

Nothing to dislike there at all.

Great win.

Michael Frey clear MotM; honourable mention to Nardi.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:09 - Aug 30 with 2894 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:03 - Aug 30 by Hooping_Mad

Best goal since Dune's screamer, lovely stuff Michy Frey.

Great second half, surprised we didn't change it up at half time as we don't score 2 in half often.

Dembele great again.

U R's

Dembele looks very talented alright. Should have put us 1 up mind you, and that free - kick near the end😉
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:09 - Aug 30 with 2895 viewsMrSheen

Luton in crisis! Amazing their fans suddenly think they deserve better.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:10 - Aug 30 with 2824 viewsloftus77

This Head Coach of ours (and his sidekick) - how the hell do we keep them a secret?

Unreal performance, especially (again) after a first half where I felt we were under the cosh. I don't recall Rangers ever being this effective away from home compared to playing at home. Sort out our LR form and anything is possible.

Tremendous, Rangers.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 2720 viewscorse

Well done
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 2554 viewsHastings_Hoops

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:56 - Aug 30 by WestonsuperR

Nardi has hardly made a save this season has he? Getting away with criticism a little as we pretty much all agreed Begovic had to go.

Bump…

…can we stop doing this to our players? Series of 1-on-1 saves v spurs for a start and an Awesome game from Nardi tonight.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 2536 viewsstevec

Great result, great win but I do not know how.

I can barely think of us putting a good move together, apart from the winner, but we somehow got the job done.

Frey was outstanding, solo performance practically up front as the three behind him were atrocious. Smyth made a difference by supplying some physicality that was sadly lacking prior to his arrival.
Defence and centre midfield stood strong even when we were under the cosh.

We are very reliant on the battlers, fair play to them though, they get the job done more than they should have to.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:19 - Aug 30 with 2479 viewsRangersDave

Lyndon who?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:19 - Aug 30 with 2444 viewsOakR

Great performances all over the pitch, Nardi, Cook, Field stood out for me, Frey clear MoM, what a great spine to the team now.

Really enjoyed that - everyone is definitely working together, you can feel it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:20 - Aug 30 with 2416 viewssaxbend

Can we play you twice a week?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:22 - Aug 30 with 2326 viewsNed_Kennedys

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:07 - Aug 30 by BklynRanger

Replace Lloyd with Chair and that’s a very strong line up.
Frey clearly MOTM but saw some good signs from Madsen and Varane when he came on.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:23 - Aug 30 with 2317 viewsHugey

Thought Paul Smyth did very well when he came on too
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:24 - Aug 30 with 2265 viewsbakerloo8

Superb win at a really tough place to go.

Frey was brilliant. Great to see him fit and confident. Looks twice the player he was last season.
Shouts to Nardi, Cook and Dembele as well - excellent.
Colback was solid and I liked Varane when he came on, he will be a talent when he finds his feet.

Great stuff 👏
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:26 - Aug 30 with 2185 viewsjoolsyp

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:07 - Aug 30 by BklynRanger

I’m so looking forward to him playing with Dembele. There were times today when we were crying out for someone to hold the ball up and bring others in to get us up the pitch. Illy is that man.

Frey will get the plaudits but shout out to Smyth who pushed Doughty back and Colback who I thought gave a solid, disciplined performance before he went off with a sprained cock. Also Varane when he came on held the ball up well and used his strength.

What a win! Unexpected, although I did have us down for a 2-1 win in the prediction comp. I had Dunne as first scorer as well
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 2173 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:23 - Aug 30 by Hugey

Agreed. I've been a critic, but when used correctly, like today, his pace is a great outlet.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 2103 viewsterryb

Frey was really good & clearly MOM, but that was the best I've seen from Paul Smyth.

I was quite calm until the last three minutes when I started shaking!
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 2098 viewsVancouverHoop

Clearly we have the players, what they need is collective and consistent self-belief. When we give up a bad goal, like tonight, we get rattled. But, and it's important, we didn't give up. We bent, but didn't break, and eventually regained the momentum and took the game away from a very decent team on their own patch.

I'm feeling scarily optimistic.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:30 - Aug 30 with 2053 viewsMalintabuk

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:23 - Aug 30 by Hugey

Thought Paul Smyth was fantastic when he came. That whole first half we were being roasted down that side... Smyth Cameron and totally bossed it, and gave Jimmy the support he needs.
Obviously Frey man of the match h, but that one on one save from Naardi was a big big moment, go 2 down and it is all over
Fantastic support here tonight.... can't believe how good our support his.
Again we were not brilliant, very good in patches, but we are becoming a team that finds a way to win
That's 6 matches now with only one defeat.... which is pretty impressive... be a great drive back ..... you Rrrrrrs
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:31 - Aug 30 with 2009 viewszizoustainrod

Jees, I laugh at the comments on this forum. One minute it's all doom, the manager's shit, the players are shit, change everything, angst, gnashing of teeth, etc, etc. The next - we are promotion material, Marti is a magician, how do we keep this player or that from being poached/ how are they playing for us - they are so talented, Fantastic team of players.

Love it!
The more rational of us suspect that the reality is somewhere in the middle ground.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:32 - Aug 30 with 1931 viewsBlackCrowe

back from a dominant day at Lords to watch this...oh it's just a perfect day...

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024