Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved 20:48 - Aug 25 with 2489 viewsNorthantsHoop

Have a bit of a laugh for a while with a Luton boy I know about the away toilets at Kenilworth Road after last visit couple of season ago, not expecting any improvement. Although I do fancy us for a Friday night win - COYRss.
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 15:28 - Aug 26 with 2090 viewsDorse

The Ladies looks slightly better.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 17:11 - Aug 26 with 1987 viewsted_hendrix

Try the away end at Swindon, worst In the World (unless someone knows better).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 18:02 - Aug 26 with 1922 viewshantssi

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 17:11 - Aug 26 by ted_hendrix

Try the away end at Swindon, worst In the World (unless someone knows better).

Rotherham (Millmoor), a trough in the concrete and pee against the wall under the away stand!
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 20:50 - Aug 26 with 1761 viewsqpr_1968

the away toilets will never be improved at luton....

we're standing in them behind the goal...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 1701 viewswombat

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 20:50 - Aug 26 by qpr_1968

the away toilets will never be improved at luton....

we're standing in them behind the goal...

Yeovil from the 80s were as bad as they come , some corrugated iron bolted together at the top of a muddy slope

Oldham were always pretty bad as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 21:48 - Aug 26 with 1688 viewsBoston

Colchester

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 21:58 - Aug 26 with 1670 viewsqpr_1968

wimbledon 80's

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 22:30 - Aug 26 with 1614 viewsHayesender

Choice of two for me. Ayrsome park khazis were something else, but also Grimsby in the league cup game. No lights, and ankle deep in what I hope was water blown in off the north sea

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 22:31 - Aug 26 with 1607 viewseastside_r

Elm Park
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 09:16 - Aug 27 with 1427 viewsrrrspricey

Brisbane Rd
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 09:19 - Aug 27 with 1406 viewsqprninja

Fratton Park in the 90s. Just awash with piss at the back of the terrace.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:43 - Aug 27 with 1202 viewsDorse

Sorry - no idea how I ended up blank posting. Must be coz I'm typing whilst having a piss.

I joke but I was once having a much needed wazz at a pub when some geezer turns up next to me and proceeds to take a no-hands slash whilst texting. Felt like applauding in all honesty.
[Post edited 27 Aug 18:48]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 19:01 - Aug 27 with 1158 viewsWatford_Ranger

Went to Plainmoor about 12 years ago not with QPR and it’s the sort of set-up I imagine Guantanamo Bay had.
[Post edited 27 Aug 19:02]
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 19:22 - Aug 27 with 1106 viewsloftboy

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 21:58 - Aug 26 by qpr_1968

wimbledon 80's

The portacabin in the corner of the away terrace. 3 urinals and a shitter.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 08:42 - Aug 28 with 811 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Gillingham
Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 10:05 - Aug 28 with 677 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Was listening to an episode of the 'It was what it was' podcast (really excellent, btw) and they were chatting about how diiferent football was in the 80's, they told about Amy Lawrence following Arsenal up at the Baseball Ground, looking for ages for the Ladies' toilet in the away end only to realise that, well, there wasn't one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 10:06 - Aug 28 with 668 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will The Away Toilets At Luton Have Been Improved on 21:58 - Aug 26 by qpr_1968

wimbledon 80's

Was it Plough Lane which had a jacks with a low wall and no roof? You could watch the game while you went. And other people could watch you watching the game while you went.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024