Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest Mick 20:52 - Aug 19 with 6100 viewsHayesender

Oh the irony

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Honest Mick on 23:29 - Aug 19 with 5330 viewsNorthernr

Some amazing quotes in this.
Honest Mick on 23:45 - Aug 19 with 5268 viewsHunterhoop

Is he wearing eyeliner there?!
Honest Mick on 23:59 - Aug 19 with 5211 viewsTrom

Classic lines "When you look at Van Bronckhorst he won the Scottish Cup and got to the Europa League final. He was a penalty kick away from winning it and qualified for the Champions League after that so for him to lose his job early was a surprise."

Says the man watching from the stands!
Honest Mick on 00:08 - Aug 20 with 5178 viewsconnell10

What a Kunt , I wonder where he will rock up next ? Milton Keynes Don's??? Match made in heaven a fake club for a fake manager.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Honest Mick on 07:35 - Aug 20 with 4765 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

This bloke has actually got psychopathic traits - manipulative, dishonest, narcissistic, unremorseful, non-empathetic and exploitative.

You can see how he gets jobs with that personality.
Honest Mick on 07:40 - Aug 20 with 4750 viewsQPROslo

Honest Mick on 23:45 - Aug 19 by Hunterhoop

Is he wearing eyeliner there?!

That and mole hider.
Honest Mick on 08:02 - Aug 20 with 4628 viewsBlackCrowe

There must a tiny part of him that thinks 'god i really fckd my career up the way i handled QPR'. But then he'll remember the massive payoffs he almost certainly got from Rangers and Sunderland to get fck out.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Honest Mick on 08:26 - Aug 20 with 4506 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

A managerial career now all but over barely before it began, all clubs knowing he’s a liar, gobsh-te and actually not very good, anyway, now reduced to sitting behind a Sky desk and gobbling off to the local rag because it’s the only way of letting people know he still exists.

Aah, sweet, sweet schadenfreude.
[Post edited 20 Aug 8:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Honest Mick on 08:47 - Aug 20 with 4392 viewsLeedsR

I can’t remember if it was the case that Martì was in place to take over from Warbs until Beale hoodwinked the board and fans with his powerpoint (I def fell for it) - I stand to be corrected, but I sometimes wonder what could have been, had Martì taken over then.

However, even through the dourness of Critchley where it simply didn’t click, and the desperate straw clutching of a well-meaning but ultimately doomed Ainsworth, leaving us when he did, was the best thing Beale did for us. Because now we have (great Scot!) Martì.

Yes we were a gnat’s hair’s breadth away from relegation at the end of the last two seasons, but we survived. And even in the second half of last season, as precarious as it was until the Leeds match, he didn’t half give us a good few matches to really shout about.

Now we have a quiet optimism to at the very least compete, consolidate and entertain. I’ll take that.

I’m glad Beale left when he did, and ultimately getting Martì, made the ensuing pain and the wait bearable.

I want to say let’s move on from Beale, but part of me is also enjoying the schadenfreude.
Honest Mick on 08:58 - Aug 20 with 4276 viewslondonscottish

What a helmet

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Honest Mick on 09:16 - Aug 20 with 4173 viewsDannyPaddox

Honest Mick on 00:08 - Aug 20 by connell10

What a Kunt , I wonder where he will rock up next ? Milton Keynes Don's??? Match made in heaven a fake club for a fake manager.

Where will he go next? Something about him says RWD Molenbeek.
Honest Mick on 12:08 - Aug 20 with 3644 viewsCamberleyR

Honest Mick on 09:16 - Aug 20 by DannyPaddox

Where will he go next? Something about him says RWD Molenbeek.

Somewhere in Mole-dova?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Honest Mick on 12:13 - Aug 20 with 3566 viewsfrancisbowles

Sorry Clive, finger trouble😵‍💫
Honest Mick on 12:16 - Aug 20 with 3548 viewsDannyPaddox

Honest Mick on 12:08 - Aug 20 by CamberleyR

Somewhere in Mole-dova?

There’s a team in Mol(e)dova called FC Dinamo Bender.
Just saying.
Honest Mick on 12:22 - Aug 20 with 3499 viewsdaveB

Honest Mick on 08:47 - Aug 20 by LeedsR

I can’t remember if it was the case that Martì was in place to take over from Warbs until Beale hoodwinked the board and fans with his powerpoint (I def fell for it) - I stand to be corrected, but I sometimes wonder what could have been, had Martì taken over then.

However, even through the dourness of Critchley where it simply didn’t click, and the desperate straw clutching of a well-meaning but ultimately doomed Ainsworth, leaving us when he did, was the best thing Beale did for us. Because now we have (great Scot!) Martì.

Yes we were a gnat’s hair’s breadth away from relegation at the end of the last two seasons, but we survived. And even in the second half of last season, as precarious as it was until the Leeds match, he didn’t half give us a good few matches to really shout about.

Now we have a quiet optimism to at the very least compete, consolidate and entertain. I’ll take that.

I’m glad Beale left when he did, and ultimately getting Martì, made the ensuing pain and the wait bearable.

I want to say let’s move on from Beale, but part of me is also enjoying the schadenfreude.

They were looking at Marti when Beale came in but I'm not sure it was a choice of one or the other, they looked at loads of managers that summer
Honest Mick on 12:30 - Aug 20 with 3403 viewsJuzzie

He doth protetheth too much.

If he said the sky was blue I'd look out the window just to be sure.
Honest Mick on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 2884 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The unadulterated gall of the man. Shameless.
Honest Mick on 16:57 - Aug 20 with 2541 viewsDavieQPR

Has he left a mole in the Rangers camp?
Honest Mick on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 1968 viewsRangersw12

My money is on him ending up at Millwall in a couple of weeks
Honest Mick on 22:43 - Aug 20 with 1900 viewsSydneyRs

Rangers are a fake club, the original one was liquidated.
Honest Mick on 06:43 - Aug 21 with 1519 viewsNorthernr

Honest Mick on 22:24 - Aug 20 by Rangersw12

My money is on him ending up at Millwall in a couple of weeks

Called this in our season preview podcast. Peaky blinders hat, and suddenly wants everybody to call him Micky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024