Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2024/25 National League Preview 13:35 - Aug 8 with 2613 viewsleewilson

https://leewilsonfootball.blogspot.com/2024/08/the-vanarama-national-league-2024

Enjoy the 26,000 word preview I've put together above. Everyone will have differing views but hopefully it acts as a good guide as to what each team has done for the coming season. Finally, I'm sure you won't, but please don't be too offended by what I've written about your club. This season has been the hardest to predict by far and you could throw a blanket over a lot of teams. I've researched it until my eyes bleed and I'm still not much the wiser. There is some method in my madness but of course a lot of it is research + gut.

Here is my twitter if you wish to follow for more National League content:
https://x.com/leewilsonDRFC
The 2024/25 National League Preview on 13:44 - Aug 8 with 2569 viewsTVOS1907

George Nevett was still under contract; we sold him to Peterborough.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The 2024/25 National League Preview on 13:49 - Aug 8 with 2557 viewsTrev

Nice work. Here's hoping you're wrong about Dale again 😃
The 2024/25 National League Preview on 08:16 - Aug 9 with 2024 viewsfrenzied

Will be watching on National League tv tomorrow ..available in the UK,,must be because no prem games ?
The 2024/25 National League Preview on 09:56 - Aug 9 with 1853 viewsBlackburnDale

The 2024/25 National League Preview on 08:16 - Aug 9 by frenzied

Will be watching on National League tv tomorrow ..available in the UK,,must be because no prem games ?

Thanks a lot for your post - I've now bought my match pass on National League TV for the Boston game too - I didn't realise it was going to be broadcasted live!
The 2024/25 National League Preview on 11:21 - Aug 9 with 1742 viewsDrigdale

Very interesting article from someone who clearly has an in depth knowledge of the league.
His predictions however leave a lot to be desired. Last season his predictions using his terminology were as follows;
Correct 3
Badly wrong 8
Wrong 5
Close 4
Right ball park 4
This season he predicts Rochdale to finish lower mid table and that McNulty will be sacked.
Lets hope he is way off the mark again.
The 2024/25 National League Preview on 16:15 - Aug 9 with 1516 viewsEdindale

The predictions were very poor. He also queries the quality of our signings and misinterprets our likely formation.

Pre season results against EFL clubs were very encouraging but we are not yet the finished article in terms of a squad. Lets hope that BJ can add quality through astute loan signings in the next couple of weeks.
The 2024/25 National League Preview on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 1054 viewsfrenzied

for some reason i can watch the Dale game but the commentary is from the Altrincham game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024