Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 13:44 - Jun 20 with 9402 viewsraynor94

Swings the axe again, At Newport County this time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huw Jenkins on 18:30 - Jul 10 with 1351 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 17:32 - Jul 10 by ReslovenSwan1

I combine facts with opinions and am always open to corrections. I am also prepared to change my mind. I never hero worshiped HJ like some on here and was not that surprised thing went sour. He is like me a human being. As the greatest Chairman of Swansea of all time I show him respect. I have no time for the useless rabble calling him a 'sellout'.

Jardim was brought in by Sousa as I stated and it looks like he returned to the academy for two seasons. I was not aware of this. Here are the facts.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/nelson-jardim/profil/trainer/19937

There is a good chance I will catch a Newport game or two. Why not? It is fascinating to see how he does. I like football see butt. I am not a gambler but £10 on Newport to be champions looks like a good bet to me.
[Post edited 10 Jul 17:35]

You like talking crap that's a fact, do you know what a fact is?

Oh and by the way don't refer to me as Butt I'm not a Valley waffler, born and bred Jack !

Newport awaits your arrival, your Hero will have a comfy seat ready for you Butt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins on 18:56 - Jul 10 with 1309 viewsReslovenSwan1

Huw Jenkins on 18:30 - Jul 10 by max936

You like talking crap that's a fact, do you know what a fact is?

Oh and by the way don't refer to me as Butt I'm not a Valley waffler, born and bred Jack !

Newport awaits your arrival, your Hero will have a comfy seat ready for you Butt.

Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan made Swansea city what it is today. Before that it was run by of dodgy characters at times operating out of a health hazard stadium. The crumbling Vetch Field represented 100 years of achievement.

Without the Neath Valley man the Swans would today most likely be negotiating to joining the Ospreys in a crappy stadium for 8,000 at St Helens. All safe standing with no Hospitality boxes but burger vans in the rain. A a shiny new version of the Gnoll.

Swansea rugby club once beat someone famous in a mud bath and generally supported playing sports against opposition who would not allow people of colour to take part. Nothing to be proud of.

The modest Swansea .com is way too big for these small fry low achievers. A bit like Swansea city until Huw and Martin took charge.

It is you and your Jack chums getting excited at watching the Os by the seaside in a tin can stadium. Scrums collapsing will be so much more exciting on the sand.
[Post edited 10 Jul 20:24]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Huw Jenkins on 19:05 - Jul 10 with 1316 viewsraynor94

Huw Jenkins on 18:56 - Jul 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan made Swansea city what it is today. Before that it was run by of dodgy characters at times operating out of a health hazard stadium. The crumbling Vetch Field represented 100 years of achievement.

Without the Neath Valley man the Swans would today most likely be negotiating to joining the Ospreys in a crappy stadium for 8,000 at St Helens. All safe standing with no Hospitality boxes but burger vans in the rain. A a shiny new version of the Gnoll.

Swansea rugby club once beat someone famous in a mud bath and generally supported playing sports against opposition who would not allow people of colour to take part. Nothing to be proud of.

The modest Swansea .com is way too big for these small fry low achievers. A bit like Swansea city until Huw and Martin took charge.

It is you and your Jack chums getting excited at watching the Os by the seaside in a tin can stadium. Scrums collapsing will be so much more exciting on the sand.

You really are an arse, you have no idea what you are babbling on about.

Swansea RFC the first club team to beat all 3 of the major touring teams.

I'm suprised you have wi fi in your cave, I genuinely wish you stayed there

Huw Jenkins on 19:07 - Jul 10 with 1310 viewspencoedjack

Dear me you are a bore
Huw Jenkins on 19:14 - Jul 10 with 1294 viewsWhiterockin

Huw Jenkins on 19:07 - Jul 10 by pencoedjack

Dear me you are a bore

It's people like him who give the valley boys their reputation, fully justified.
Huw Jenkins on 19:20 - Jul 10 with 1261 viewsQJumpingJack

I would probably edit your post as otherwise lawyers may pick up on your comment "dodgy characters"

+ don't forget the role of the Trust in late 2021. Many us were at the Patti Paviliion as the fans came up plans to the save the club. If memory serves me correctly Leigh Dineen was there that night working for the Trust.
[Post edited 10 Jul 19:50]
Huw Jenkins on 20:00 - Jul 10 with 1198 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 19:20 - Jul 10 by QJumpingJack

I would probably edit your post as otherwise lawyers may pick up on your comment "dodgy characters"

+ don't forget the role of the Trust in late 2021. Many us were at the Patti Paviliion as the fans came up plans to the save the club. If memory serves me correctly Leigh Dineen was there that night working for the Trust.
[Post edited 10 Jul 19:50]

He's a deplorable character and has been since the day he came on here.

2001 QJJ. I wasn't there myself, but well done to all that were.

I know many that live in Resolven none I like this one though, none of them.

Huw Jenkins on 20:23 - Jul 10 with 1164 viewsWhiterockin

Huw Jenkins on 20:00 - Jul 10 by max936

He's a deplorable character and has been since the day he came on here.

2001 QJJ. I wasn't there myself, but well done to all that were.

I know many that live in Resolven none I like this one though, none of them.

So true, you only need one like that and everyone gets a bad name.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 20:28 - Jul 10 with 1126 viewsReslovenSwan1

Huw Jenkins on 19:07 - Jul 10 by pencoedjack

Dear me you are a bore

Swansea RFC played white skin only rugby and as far as I know never apologised. Peter Hain was arrested when decent people attempted to stop it. Cardiff toured South Africa in the early 1970s and left their black player behind so as not to course offense. Shameful.

One would have thought they might have apologised by now.

Huw Jenkins on 20:36 - Jul 10 with 1127 viewsraynor94

Huw Jenkins on 20:28 - Jul 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea RFC played white skin only rugby and as far as I know never apologised. Peter Hain was arrested when decent people attempted to stop it. Cardiff toured South Africa in the early 1970s and left their black player behind so as not to course offense. Shameful.

One would have thought they might have apologised by now.

Surely there's somewhere else you can go to bore people, I blame it on the cave

Huw Jenkins on 20:42 - Jul 10 with 1083 viewsReslovenSwan1

Huw Jenkins on 20:36 - Jul 10 by raynor94

Surely there's somewhere else you can go to bore people, I blame it on the cave

I bore you and your nasty little clique that label the 'doers' as 'sell outs' and the group that lacked courage to manage big money as hero's.

You do not like your manufactured narratives contested.

Huw Jenkins on 20:50 - Jul 10 with 1085 viewsraynor94

Huw Jenkins on 20:42 - Jul 10 by ReslovenSwan1

I bore you and your nasty little clique that label the 'doers' as 'sell outs' and the group that lacked courage to manage big money as hero's.

I'm sure there's some sheep you can bleat too, we are all tired of your inane ramblings

Huw Jenkins on 21:16 - Jul 10 with 1037 viewsmax936

Clueless, Ospreys are far from small fry low achievers and me an my jack "chums" are not getting excited about Ospreys playing there, I couldn't care less where they play in fact I doubt I've been to St Helens more than 3 times in my life, once was to do work there, once was as an hospitality guest and once to watch Glamorgan with my JACK mates.

Jenkins and Morgan have never give thanks to those who did the most to finally get rid of Petty and got no mention in that propaganda advert to sell the club Jack to a King.

Like I said facts just float over your head .

Pop off with all your fairy tails and fantasies go and attention seek and Troll elsewhere.

Huw Jenkins on 21:18 - Jul 10 with 1037 viewsQJumpingJack

why do you only give credit to Jenkins and Morgan but not Katzen, Van Zweden and the Trust? One should NEVER forget the role of the trust in the years of 2001 and onwards.
Huw Jenkins on 21:33 - Jul 10 with 1015 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 20:42 - Jul 10 by ReslovenSwan1

"nasty little clique" and Flag wavers is it, its always everyone else, its never you is it you got no sense of awareness have you, all you focus on is the fantasies that exist in your head.

"You do not like your manufactured narratives contested" that's an exact description of your opinions, bout time you recognised the fact!

Jog on!

Huw Jenkins on 21:46 - Jul 11 with 820 viewsReslovenSwan1

Huw Jenkins on 21:18 - Jul 10 by QJumpingJack

why do you only give credit to Jenkins and Morgan but not Katzen, Van Zweden and the Trust? One should NEVER forget the role of the trust in the years of 2001 and onwards.

Jenkins ran Swansea as a paid employee. Many attribute Mr Morgan with helping nim with funding and financial guidance. The other owners were passive board members. Van Zweden found Ferrie Bodde so it is said so took an looser roles. Katzen was reported as a venture capitalist in it for the returns.

The Trust was a useful vehicle to engage the fans but lost its way in my opinion. All was great when Swansea were flying. When things became difficult they became a liability.

They only ever invested £200k and have taken out a reported £1.3m. Their biggest investment are legal and insurance firms from outside Wales believed to be around £400k.

I think they are irrelevant. What have they done since 2002?

They took £800k in dividends and ££500k in compensation.What are they doing with it? Nothing. It is being devalued by inflation that was close to 10% last year.

Only I use this word. There are no mitigations against inflation. Any organisation that if ignores inflation is stagnating. Perhaps the members do not understand this or perhaps they do not care? If you give them £10 they will turn it in £9 in real terms in one or two years. They will have more money be but each year will be able to buy less with it.

Huw Jenkins on 19:36 - Jul 12 with 677 viewsChippy69

If everybody put the twisted b astard on ignore like me
Then he can keep posting to himself day and night

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Huw Jenkins on 19:54 - Jul 12 with 666 viewsvetchonian

Huw Jenkins on 21:46 - Jul 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Jenkins ran Swansea as a paid employee. Many attribute Mr Morgan with helping nim with funding and financial guidance. The other owners were passive board members. Van Zweden found Ferrie Bodde so it is said so took an looser roles. Katzen was reported as a venture capitalist in it for the returns.

The Trust was a useful vehicle to engage the fans but lost its way in my opinion. All was great when Swansea were flying. When things became difficult they became a liability.

They only ever invested £200k and have taken out a reported £1.3m. Their biggest investment are legal and insurance firms from outside Wales believed to be around £400k.

I think they are irrelevant. What have they done since 2002?

They took £800k in dividends and ££500k in compensation.What are they doing with it? Nothing. It is being devalued by inflation that was close to 10% last year.

Only I use this word. There are no mitigations against inflation. Any organisation that if ignores inflation is stagnating. Perhaps the members do not understand this or perhaps they do not care? If you give them £10 they will turn it in £9 in real terms in one or two years. They will have more money be but each year will be able to buy less with it.

How much did HJ invest ? £50K? .How much did he take out in wages? And them when he sold?
Stop this rant against the Trust and the defying of Jenkins

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw Jenkins on 20:41 - Jul 12 with 619 viewsKeithHaynes

Huw Jenkins on 19:54 - Jul 12 by vetchonian

How much did HJ invest ? £50K? .How much did he take out in wages? And them when he sold?
Stop this rant against the Trust and the defying of Jenkins

Jenkins wasn’t paid for five years.

There was far more investment after 2002.

I can’t say a bad word against the takeover of business at the Vetch Field back then, they gave us the best times ever, and did exactly what most if not all of us would have done come the sale to Levien etc.

The blocking of the Trust at the time will have more substance in time.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huw Jenkins on 20:46 - Jul 12 with 613 viewsTogg

Huw Jenkins on 19:05 - Jul 10 by raynor94

You really are an arse, you have no idea what you are babbling on about.

Swansea RFC the first club team to beat all 3 of the major touring teams.

I'm suprised you have wi fi in your cave, I genuinely wish you stayed there

This is indeed a fact!
Huw Jenkins on 20:53 - Jul 12 with 601 viewsvetchonian

Huw Jenkins on 20:41 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Jenkins wasn’t paid for five years.

There was far more investment after 2002.

I can’t say a bad word against the takeover of business at the Vetch Field back then, they gave us the best times ever, and did exactly what most if not all of us would have done come the sale to Levien etc.

The blocking of the Trust at the time will have more substance in time.

I know Keith I'm just trying to shut the troll up...

Huw Jenkins on 22:26 - Jul 12 with 537 viewsModeratorD

Huw Jenkins on 21:45 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

I would say he was forced upon him to an extent by the American co owners. Overall he can’t be right every time. But Brendan Rodgers and Roberto Martinez are an example of some very good decision making. If the subject is looked at positively.

And Laudrup when he came here as well I would have thought ?
Huw Jenkins on 20:13 - Jul 13 with 327 viewsvetchonian

The trust couldn't sell as has been reported on numerous occasions they were excluded from talks in the 2016 sale.
There are lots of points of view and opinions but you overlooked the fact when this sale was concluded the majority shareholders at the time were kept on the dark until it was a fait accomplis

Huw Jenkins on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 306 viewsQJumpingJack

Huw Jenkins on 20:13 - Jul 13 by vetchonian

The trust couldn't sell as has been reported on numerous occasions they were excluded from talks in the 2016 sale.
There are lots of points of view and opinions but you overlooked the fact when this sale was concluded the majority shareholders at the time were kept on the dark until it was a fait accomplis

Levien confirmed this in 2017 at a trust forum. It's on youtube.
Huw Jenkins on 21:37 - Jul 13 with 249 viewsReslovenSwan1

Huw Jenkins on 20:13 - Jul 13 by vetchonian

The Trust could not sell even if they were included which is the point you always miss. It is too subtle for most. All they could have done is potentially chase away the buyer and put the club into turmoil. The fact they could not sell was the reason they were excluded.

The other owners introduced the Trust at a point of "no return" I suspect. There was still ample time for the Trust to get on board. The other owners did the right thing.

Why do I know they would chase the buyer away in late 2015? Because that is what the anti sale activists did in 2107 . The US buyers walked away from the Trust have been unable to make a deal in the face of resistance from people on line.

The Trust leadership has never been keen on selling and still are not. Why are they waiting to be diluted to 5% when they can get around £1.25m for 5% of their 10% shares right now? Give a discount and sell to Morris. They must think the club is going to get promoted this season.

They do not think like me. I would never give £10 to an organisation who do not know what to do with money other than turn it into £9 in two years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024