Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? 23:33 - Jun 17 with 4377 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:34 - Jun 17 with 1698 viewsKeithHaynes

Please name your preference if not independent.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 06:23 - Jun 18 with 1597 viewsWhiterockin

Currently nobody.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 06:36 - Jun 18 with 1591 viewsScotia

If I was in a marginal constituency I would vote Labour.

I'm not and can't bring myself to vote for Caroline Harris.

Probably the Lib Dems in that case, except for immigration they seem to have the best manifesto.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:50 - Jun 18 with 1503 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 06:36 - Jun 18 by Scotia

If I was in a marginal constituency I would vote Labour.

I'm not and can't bring myself to vote for Caroline Harris.

Probably the Lib Dems in that case, except for immigration they seem to have the best manifesto.

I saw a big sign with her face on it that said β€œvote for change”.

Swansea East and Neath have had a Labour MP for over a century now so I’m not sure what sort of tangible change we’re going to see?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 12:19 - Jun 18 with 1470 viewsWingstandwood

It'll be interesting what percentage of the national U.K vote Labour will get for what is obviously expected to be a landslide victory?

And what will the national turnout percentage be? Will the fact that so many people are expecting a guarenteed Labour victory influence the turnout numbers also?

Could that cause mass apathy i.e. a case of "Labour have already won so why bother". I suggest there is a totally different atmosphere and vibe with this election?

Will many in rock solid Labour constituencies vote for Reform in significant numbers enough to worry a Labour government and party machine? Questions? Questions? Questions?

Argus!

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:06 - Jun 18 with 1342 viewsSullutaCreturned

It'll be an independent for me. Carilyn Harris can take a running jump. Change my hairy derriere, it'll be more of the same with a lot of whataboutery thrown in when Labour win.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 18:50 - Jun 18 with 1283 viewsWingstandwood

Opinion poll of 20,000 people just in, the Conservative Party heading for its worst ever electorial defeat in its entire history! A Labour landslide victory and Nigel Farage to become an M.P.

https://news.sky.com/story/general-election-2024-sunak-starmer-conservatives-lab

Argus!

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 19:39 - Jun 18 with 1244 viewsunion_jack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 17:06 - Jun 18 by SullutaCreturned

It'll be an independent for me. Carilyn Harris can take a running jump. Change my hairy derriere, it'll be more of the same with a lot of whataboutery thrown in when Labour win.

Unfortunately, my MP - Antonia Antoniazzi - is very good but I just won’t be voting for her this time around. I will vote Reform just to help their overall numbers not the numbers of MPs. As I’ve said, it will make the government think.

Of course, this will all depend on whether my postal voting card arrives before I go on holiday a week Saturday.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:54 - Jun 18 with 1183 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 19:39 - Jun 18 by union_jack

Unfortunately, my MP - Antonia Antoniazzi - is very good but I just won’t be voting for her this time around. I will vote Reform just to help their overall numbers not the numbers of MPs. As I’ve said, it will make the government think.

Of course, this will all depend on whether my postal voting card arrives before I go on holiday a week Saturday.

From what I can see the reform uk plan is more about getting rid of labour in five years. Building momentum in the meantime.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:04 - Jun 18 with 1172 viewsRobbie

Undecided . No party is filling me with confidence at the moment .

Labour seem on the brink of wanting to announce a review of Council Tax Banding which of course will be another increase in my monthly bills .

They know it will be an Election Loser if they go through with it but is it in the small print somewhere in their Manifesto.

Reminds me of the Leave vote we had , first time round I had a nailed on verdict on my vote Second time round walking up to the ballot box with my slip , entered closed my eyes and marked an X anywhere .

Think this could be a repeat performance in this General Election .
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:10 - Jun 18 with 1159 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:54 - Jun 18 by KeithHaynes

From what I can see the reform uk plan is more about getting rid of labour in five years. Building momentum in the meantime.

We desperately need Reform Wales.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:15 - Jun 18 with 1148 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:04 - Jun 18 by Robbie

Undecided . No party is filling me with confidence at the moment .

Labour seem on the brink of wanting to announce a review of Council Tax Banding which of course will be another increase in my monthly bills .

They know it will be an Election Loser if they go through with it but is it in the small print somewhere in their Manifesto.

Reminds me of the Leave vote we had , first time round I had a nailed on verdict on my vote Second time round walking up to the ballot box with my slip , entered closed my eyes and marked an X anywhere .

Think this could be a repeat performance in this General Election .

They are devious bastards
After they are elected ,there will be much genuflection and regret

They will rule for many years and could slaughter family finances of what they call β€œ working people”

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:17 - Jun 18 with 1150 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:15 - Jun 18 by onehunglow

They will rule for many years and could slaughter family finances of what they call β€œ working people”

The poll above is interesting mate.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:26 - Jun 18 with 1132 viewsRobbie

Reporting on Radio Wales earlier Vaughan Gething and Keir Stamer at loggerheads over who holds the Welsh financial purse .

Labour /Labour divide in Wales could be on the cards because of this dispute .

Even with potential infighting and all the nonsense in Cardiff Bay , Labour will get in here .

Bigger picture I have no idea .
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:34 - Jun 18 with 1121 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:26 - Jun 18 by Robbie

Reporting on Radio Wales earlier Vaughan Gething and Keir Stamer at loggerheads over who holds the Welsh financial purse .

Labour /Labour divide in Wales could be on the cards because of this dispute .

Even with potential infighting and all the nonsense in Cardiff Bay , Labour will get in here .

Bigger picture I have no idea .

Vaughan Gething is very arrogant and believes he is untouchable. Starmer needs to knock him off his perch.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:41 - Jun 18 with 1099 viewsRobbie

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 21:34 - Jun 18 by Whiterockin

Vaughan Gething is very arrogant and believes he is untouchable. Starmer needs to knock him off his perch.

Even Drakeford had enough in the end and still did not admit his mistakes after going .
No great loss when he went .
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:16 - Jun 18 with 1010 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 20:54 - Jun 18 by KeithHaynes

The Tories could be gone forever by then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:18 - Jun 18 with 1008 viewsbuilthjack

You seem very bitter at your beloved Con people having the biggest walloping in about 100 years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:25 - Jun 18 with 999 viewsPlankton

Reform. No policies, fantasy manifesto.
Just another Farage vanity project like UKIP, utterly irrelevant.
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:29 - Jun 18 with 992 viewsbuilthjack

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:25 - Jun 18 by Plankton

Reform. No policies, fantasy manifesto.
Just another Farage vanity project like UKIP, utterly irrelevant.

The bloke can spout rubbish, make up figures that don’t add up, and then get the type of people who watch Love Island to vote for him.
Reform will get 5 seats maximum. Pitiful.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 23:46 - Jun 18 with 984 viewsWingstandwood

ALSO! There is a genuine fear amongst the streetwise blessed with common sense that Labour will sign up to a β€˜EU Asylum and Migration Pact’ quota system, whereupon the U.K gets flooded by additional tens of thousands of unknowns, whom have thrown away their I.D and documentation.

The abandonment of border control is a national emergency and national security concern, bearing in mind the way Wales and the rest of the U.K has fallen victim to mass-infiltration by foreign organised crime gangs.

And of course Labour M.P's have advocated "safe and legal routes" which is basically opening the floodgates by allowing even greater numbers to enter, whilst laying on free (military collaboration?) transport to flood U.K streets with even more criminality.

Some deterrent hey? Aye, the small boats may lessen drastically, because people will then be arriving out of sight and late at night at remote military locations!

Argus!

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 01:00 - Jun 19 with 964 viewsRobbie

Just watched a bit of WAG and First Minister Questions on my telebox , catch up stuff .

Thought Westminster was bad with 650 + MPs , our Senedd Speaker could not control 60 of our elected leaders backchatting through Gethins speaking , nonsense or not .

Who is he , no idea just seen him for the first .
Yet WAG want to increase Members to 90 .

Enough issues with Houses of Parliament decisions for Wales , yet red Rossette will win again .

My hard earned 50p on Reform , jury is out but thinking about a punt on it ..
πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 06:22 - Jun 19 with 941 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 01:00 - Jun 19 by Robbie

Just watched a bit of WAG and First Minister Questions on my telebox , catch up stuff .

Thought Westminster was bad with 650 + MPs , our Senedd Speaker could not control 60 of our elected leaders backchatting through Gethins speaking , nonsense or not .

Who is he , no idea just seen him for the first .
Yet WAG want to increase Members to 90 .

Enough issues with Houses of Parliament decisions for Wales , yet red Rossette will win again .

My hard earned 50p on Reform , jury is out but thinking about a punt on it ..

I think many in Wales are thinking of having a punt on Reform, is there really another option if you don't want to vote Labour or Conservative and independence is putting you off Plaid. The poll at the top of this thread is quite startling, could people really vote this way with Labour third, are Welsh voters really that fed up with Labour in the Senedd and it is moving towards national.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 07:37 - Jun 19 with 923 viewsbuilthjack

This is the only poll in the country where the Tories are on top.
It’s nothing short of a miracle.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 08:14 - Jun 19 with 915 viewsScotia

πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’βš«οΈ Who are you voting for ? on 10:50 - Jun 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I saw a big sign with her face on it that said β€œvote for change”.

Swansea East and Neath have had a Labour MP for over a century now so I’m not sure what sort of tangible change we’re going to see?

Well the people of Neath have ahad a capable bully as their MP for a while, now they'll have an incapble bully.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024