Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wetherspoons dropping price of a pint to 99p 09:57 - Oct 28 with 2292 viewsonehunglow

So this is what this government wants ;get us that inebriated we dont mind wtf is going on.
Is this what we really are about
More concern with pubs closing than Care Homes .

Gambling industry meanwhile continues to screw us unabated

Look at us Lord

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wetherspoons dropping price of a pint to 99p on 21:21 - Oct 28 with 503 viewsmajorraglan

I can remember going to a party down in the Mumbles back in 82 and paying 65p for a pint of Allbright in the Marine. I was 16 and getting served was an achievement.
Wetherspoons dropping price of a pint to 99p on 21:47 - Oct 28 with 495 viewsbuilthjack

Allbright was my first. Pubs either had Allbright or Welsh bitter. Awful stuff really.
17p a pint in 1978. 10-12 pints easily drunk.
Then along cam McEwans export at 21p. 6 pints and on your bum.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wetherspoons dropping price of a pint to 99p on 10:23 - Oct 29 with 423 viewscontroversial_jack

I remember paying about 17p a pint in 1973. The 70s were great, but in retrospect the beer and lager was awful.
Wetherspoons dropping price of a pint to 99p on 10:41 - Oct 29 with 397 viewsonehunglow

I just remember Double Diamond,Mackeson and Trumans and the stink of the brewery around the Sandfields.

Im hoping this dumbarse Government will reduce the fuel duty before much longer to avoid everything getting expensive which affects all of us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024