Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon 18:05 - Nov 19 with 17467 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53423/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:54 - Nov 21 with 2121 viewsmightydale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:50 - Nov 21 by SandyDrum

Anyone ever had a problem with ifollow - where you pay for the stream, watch it for 20 mins then get kicked out and told you haven't paid for it.

I paid again (after checking if the successful payment from before had left my account, it hadn't weirdly.)

Watched another 20 minutes and the same thing happened again!

I dont want to 'pay' again in case they go and take 30 quid from my account.

Well that was very boring, its enough to make me wanna go Christmas tree shopping at Newbank garden centre.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:54 - Nov 21 with 2119 viewsfunkkk

A dull game so far with a real lack of quality. Another off game for Rathbone, he's been so inconsistent this season.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:55 - Nov 21 with 2109 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:42 - Nov 21 by isitme

You shouldn't have to. The picture quality is not even in HD at the highest setting so there should be no issues especially watching via someone's home internet connection.

I don't disagree. I have 500MB Virgin broadband and the speed is brilliant. But on iFollow I have to reduce the pic quality to stop it buffering. I reboot the laptop before each game, don't allow cookies and clear my internet records and still it doesn't work consistently. And my laptop is top spec and only bought 3 months ago. So it isn't my tech. Not really worth £14.50 a game but its all we have. And Premier League fans though £14.99 was too much to pay for a much better product

The iFollow technicians only response is to ask you to clear your cookies.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:56 - Nov 21 with 2085 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:55 - Nov 21 by Dalenet

I don't disagree. I have 500MB Virgin broadband and the speed is brilliant. But on iFollow I have to reduce the pic quality to stop it buffering. I reboot the laptop before each game, don't allow cookies and clear my internet records and still it doesn't work consistently. And my laptop is top spec and only bought 3 months ago. So it isn't my tech. Not really worth £14.50 a game but its all we have. And Premier League fans though £14.99 was too much to pay for a much better product

The iFollow technicians only response is to ask you to clear your cookies.

They'll be sat around eating packets of biscuits

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:57 - Nov 21 with 2074 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:56 - Nov 21 by D_Alien

They'll be sat around eating packets of biscuits

I hope they choke on em
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:57 - Nov 21 with 2059 viewsdawlishdale

Pretty even first half, although we haven't tested their keeper at all yet. We seem to have coached most of the attacking ideas out of Bola...he seems intent on passing backwards now; compared to when he arrived he was much more attack minded. I can't believe how much of an improvement Roberts is in defence...it's like watching someone play a different sport compared to Jim. That said, both Ollie and Ryan have given the ball away too easily, and Piggott is a real handful for them. This could go either way.

Have to say my I follow stream has been very good since the first game...no buffering at all, but I'm on an excellent wifi provider at home when I've used a lower speed by being out of house, I've had issues.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:57 - Nov 21 with 2046 viewsisitme

Exactly. The product is poor and not worth the money. As Briels has said I am only watching it because of my match code. I will not pay for coverage of the away games as it is not worth the money.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:01 - Nov 21 with 1942 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:50 - Nov 21 by SandyDrum

Anyone ever had a problem with ifollow - where you pay for the stream, watch it for 20 mins then get kicked out and told you haven't paid for it.

I paid again (after checking if the successful payment from before had left my account, it hadn't weirdly.)

Watched another 20 minutes and the same thing happened again!

I dont want to 'pay' again in case they go and take 30 quid from my account.

As you are paying by credit card, just contest all but one charge on your bill if they appear and you should be OK?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:04 - Nov 21 with 1925 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:54 - Nov 21 by funkkk

A dull game so far with a real lack of quality. Another off game for Rathbone, he's been so inconsistent this season.

....except for yellow cards.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:04 - Nov 21 with 1918 viewsJames1980

At the risk of tempting fate, so far all the games I have watched on Ifollow have been good quality. Not necessarily the action on the pitch but the stream itself has been very acceptable.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:06 - Nov 21 with 1894 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:57 - Nov 21 by isitme

Exactly. The product is poor and not worth the money. As Briels has said I am only watching it because of my match code. I will not pay for coverage of the away games as it is not worth the money.

Never had an issue with Ifollow and being unable to attend the majority of the games in person it's a handy service. Only real gripe is the length of their replays for even less than thrilling passages of play that sometimes mean missing out on a fair chunk of real time action.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:08 - Nov 21 with 1873 viewsCedar_Room

I still haven't got access to iFollow - as someone suggested the Live Chat agent told me to clear my cookies then logged off without even seeing whether that solved the problem - which it didn't. The 'Payment Details' page won't load on any device I try. Even the iFollow app doesn't have any way of watching the game live. With this being the only way fans can watch the games you might have thought they'd be trying their best to make this as straight forward as possible but I think every single match I have watched has had some technical issue or another.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:10 - Nov 21 with 1833 viewsDaleiLama

Agony

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:17 - Nov 21 with 1757 viewsMancDale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:04 - Nov 21 by James1980

At the risk of tempting fate, so far all the games I have watched on Ifollow have been good quality. Not necessarily the action on the pitch but the stream itself has been very acceptable.

Always been good for me too. Maybe I've just been lucky...
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:18 - Nov 21 with 1725 viewsDaleiLama

Are you free Mr. Humphrys?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 16:41]

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:22 - Nov 21 with 1682 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:18 - Nov 21 by DaleiLama

Are you free Mr. Humphrys?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 16:41]

Replaces Mrs Slocombe

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:23 - Nov 21 with 1675 viewsisitme

We have been much better on the ball this half. Hopefully we can get a goal.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:31 - Nov 21 with 1553 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:23 - Nov 21 by isitme

We have been much better on the ball this half. Hopefully we can get a goal.

Just not created that golden opportunity. Rathbone should have scored to be fair.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:36 - Nov 21 with 1485 viewsisitme

Keeper gets lucky there. Could have easily taken him down. Time for Baah and his pace.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:36 - Nov 21 with 1462 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:36 - Nov 21 by isitme

Keeper gets lucky there. Could have easily taken him down. Time for Baah and his pace.

Good call but Doney coming on apparently?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:37 - Nov 21 with 1458 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:36 - Nov 21 by DaleiLama

For Bola?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:38 - Nov 21 with 1443 viewsmilnrowblue

I really like Morely and how he always tried to go forward, but somebody needs to tell him he isn’t Kevin De Bruyne. The amount of balls that just go nowhere when he could play a simple pass is ridiculous.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:40 - Nov 21 with 1403 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:36 - Nov 21 by DaleiLama

10 mins to run about Doney.....get stuck in.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:41 - Nov 21 with 1388 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:37 - Nov 21 by isitme

For Bola?

Interesting to see if Doney and Humphrys work together but only got 10 mins and we are playing in our own half

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 16:42 - Nov 21 with 1358 viewsSandyman

Have the Golden Gamble numbers been read out or did I miss them due to buffering?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024