Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon 18:05 - Nov 19 with 17465 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53423/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 14:52 - Nov 21 with 2023 viewsfitzochris

Makes sense Humphrys starts on the bench with Tuesday to consider too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 1960 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 14:08 - Nov 21 by boromat

Pretty much as expected. No McLaughlin is always a worry hopefully just rested after his international games and not injured.

He didn't play any part in their 3 games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 1954 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 14:53 - Nov 21 by dingdangblue

No, but to be fair, Bazunu's injury wasn't in a game either.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 1955 viewsboromat

Not sure what travelling was involved. Let's hope he wasn't injured in training 🙈.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:01 - Nov 21 with 1923 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Begs the question then ,Where is he?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:03 - Nov 21 with 1901 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 13:03 - Nov 21 by judd

Having watched Football Focus today there was a feature on Southampton and the manager's footballing philosophy of moving the ball forwards at every opportunity, and not hanging on to it with square passes along the backline in their own half.

....and Soton are doing really well on the back of that strategy.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:03 - Nov 21 with 1896 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:01 - Nov 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Begs the question then ,Where is he?

With McLaughlin, it gets to the point where the answer isn’t even of interest.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:04 - Nov 21 with 1887 viewsCedar_Room

anyone else having problems with iFollow? I can't even get the page to load to enter my code. The iFollow app literally has nowehere to go to watch the game live. Absolutely awful this thing every single week.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:07 - Nov 21 with 1826 viewsShun

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 11:32 - Nov 20 by dawlishdale

An important game tomorrow, against something of a bogey team for Dale. We hardly ever beat them at home.

I really hope that BBM will set the team up to attack them, and certainly not keep with the sideways passing about nonsense we have seen too often. Hopefully, Roberts back in replacing Jim will give us much needed calmness at the back and McLaughlin in for Keohane would be the changes I'd make. Who knows... we may even see Humph appear on the bench, although I would prefer him to be fully fit rather than rushed back.

I remember a game against them at home a few years ago. We were either winning or drawing until the last few minutes when Matheson gave away a penalty with a silly challenge. He was absolutely distraught but there was a guy behind me who was absolutely lambasting Hill for playing an uknown kid in such an important game. I wonder how he feels about Matheson now.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:08 - Nov 21 with 1852 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:07 - Nov 21 by Shun

I remember a game against them at home a few years ago. We were either winning or drawing until the last few minutes when Matheson gave away a penalty with a silly challenge. He was absolutely distraught but there was a guy behind me who was absolutely lambasting Hill for playing an uknown kid in such an important game. I wonder how he feels about Matheson now.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53410/stats-magic-rochdale-

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:16 - Nov 21 with 1789 viewsBrierls

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:04 - Nov 21 by Cedar_Room

anyone else having problems with iFollow? I can't even get the page to load to enter my code. The iFollow app literally has nowehere to go to watch the game live. Absolutely awful this thing every single week.

I’ve got the game on but it’s buffering really badly.

My broadband speed and latency is fine so not a problem at this end.

It’s great that iFollow preach about streaming piracy but who in their right mind would pay for this week in week out?! I only use it due to the ‘free’ match pass with my season ticket.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 15:16]
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:23 - Nov 21 with 1709 viewsisitme

Not been a great start with a number of missplaced passes. Roberts is class.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:36 - Nov 21 with 1560 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:16 - Nov 21 by Brierls

It’s great that iFollow preach about streaming piracy but who in their right mind would pay for this week in week out?! I only use it due to the ‘free’ match pass with my season ticket.

Don't think it can be iFollow as it's been fine for me.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:37 - Nov 21 with 1542 viewsboromat

Rathbone's been awful!

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:37 - Nov 21 with 1532 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:23 - Nov 21 by isitme

Was thinking same but ball retention improved as the half progressed but still not that really decisive edge to finish some of these good moves off to now

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:39 - Nov 21 with 1515 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:23 - Nov 21 by isitme

37 minutes gone and no shots on target ( they have had 2). Not a great game, has 0-0 or 0-1 defeat written all over it until we start to have a go
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:39 - Nov 21 with 1505 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:16 - Nov 21 by Brierls

go to settings and reduce the pic quality and it is fine
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:39 - Nov 21 with 1502 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:37 - Nov 21 by DaleiLama

Was thinking same but ball retention improved as the half progressed but still not that really decisive edge to finish some of these good moves off to now

It has. We have had quite a bit of the ball but not really done much with it. They are sitting back when we are in possession. It is almost as if they think we wont be able to break them down.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:42 - Nov 21 with 1473 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:39 - Nov 21 by Dalenet

go to settings and reduce the pic quality and it is fine

You shouldn't have to. The picture quality is not even in HD at the highest setting so there should be no issues especially watching via someone's home internet connection.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:42 - Nov 21 with 1466 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:39 - Nov 21 by isitme

It has. We have had quite a bit of the ball but not really done much with it. They are sitting back when we are in possession. It is almost as if they think we wont be able to break them down.

Bring on the Humph!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:48 - Nov 21 with 1396 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:39 - Nov 21 by isitme

The quality of our crossing today is even worse than a poor norm.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:50 - Nov 21 with 1368 viewsSandyDrum

Anyone ever had a problem with ifollow - where you pay for the stream, watch it for 20 mins then get kicked out and told you haven't paid for it.

I paid again (after checking if the successful payment from before had left my account, it hadn't weirdly.)

Watched another 20 minutes and the same thing happened again!

I dont want to 'pay' again in case they go and take 30 quid from my account.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:50 - Nov 21 with 1351 viewsboromat

Well we're controlling the ball but not found the quality up top. Deliveries into the box and through balls have been really poor. Attacking players Olly, Lund, Beesley and Newby not contributing enough at the moment quality wise. It's a little positive knowing we have a little more on the bench today than we have had previously.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:51 - Nov 21 with 1334 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:42 - Nov 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Bring on the Humph!

You would imagine he would get some minutes if he is on the bench. Game crying out for us to push a bit more & Humphries for Beesley would be my choice at this stage, perhaps 15 minutes into the second half
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Wimbledon on 15:53 - Nov 21 with 1298 viewsMancDale

Not a bad half but struggling to create much. Wimbledon happy to sit back and hit on the counter. We've mixed it up but final ball been lacking. Need to get Newby on the ball more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024