Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood 17:35 - Oct 1 with 23273 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53012/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:49 - Oct 3 with 3029 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:48 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

Supersub

Timed perfectly by BBM

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:50 - Oct 3 with 3017 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:48 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

Supersub

Tavareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!! Get in there

When Lund had that brilliant effort saved I thought that might be it

Brilliant
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:55 - Oct 3 with 2867 viewsdawlishdale

Great to hold on for the first win of the season. Big effort from the lads. Well done to everyone.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:55 - Oct 3 with 2862 viewsboromat

Brilliant performance and well deserved win after nearly throwing it away. Chuffed for Tavares.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:55 - Oct 3 with 2851 viewsD_Alien

Phew! We more than deserved that, and great credit to come back from their equaliser and pressing to clinch it

We really, really needed that

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:57 - Oct 3 with 2809 viewsTVOS1907

Reminiscent of the 2-1 win in 16/17 when Steven Davies scored late on.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:58 - Oct 3 with 2761 viewsrochdaleriddler

Great stuff, some impressive performances

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:58 - Oct 3 with 2753 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 20:17 - Oct 1 by boromat

Looking forward to the Camps v Ryan battle.

Didn't disappoint, from our point of view!

Lund easily MoM for me, and great to see someone return to the club and add to what may become legendary status

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:58 - Oct 3 with 2752 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:50 - Oct 3 by Nigeriamark

Tavareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!! Get in there

When Lund had that brilliant effort saved I thought that might be it

Brilliant

Dale win 2-1. Thoroughly deserved over the whole game but looked unlikely in the last 10 mins. I was worried when Ryan wasn't named but hats off to Lund. Absolutely superb, but you can't fault anyone. Couple of hiccups by our keeper but in the end it was their keeper that gifted us the winner

Big shouts also to the defence & Done looks to be re-born again. Ollie & Newby & Beasly worked their socks off & no shortage of chances either with their keeper making some good saves

Absolutely delighted with that and we can go to Accie with a little bit less pressure
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:59 - Oct 3 with 2699 viewsdingdangblue

I thought when it got to 89 it would only take a minute.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:00 - Oct 3 with 2717 views442Dale

Very good display, with the most pleasing aspect being the fact we looked a real threat when breaking and we created some good opportunities.

Everyone played pretty well though Lund was MotM.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:00 - Oct 3 with 2667 viewsDaleiLama

Really enjoyed my first ifollow experience. Had a bit of motion sickness getting used to the fast panning on the camera at times but will certainly be doing that again. The late Hendo (I think) equaliser we got at their place 3 or 4 seasons ago was wonderful but that late winner was better. No animosity towards Camps at all for doing what he did but would pay more than a penny for his thoughts at FT.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 17:02]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2679 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:58 - Oct 3 by Nigeriamark

Dale win 2-1. Thoroughly deserved over the whole game but looked unlikely in the last 10 mins. I was worried when Ryan wasn't named but hats off to Lund. Absolutely superb, but you can't fault anyone. Couple of hiccups by our keeper but in the end it was their keeper that gifted us the winner

Big shouts also to the defence & Done looks to be re-born again. Ollie & Newby & Beasly worked their socks off & no shortage of chances either with their keeper making some good saves

Absolutely delighted with that and we can go to Accie with a little bit less pressure

Done is such a strange case. All of a sudden he looked to have found another half a yard of pace again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:05 - Oct 3 with 2594 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:01 - Oct 3 by 442Dale

Done is such a strange case. All of a sudden he looked to have found another half a yard of pace again.

Aye, I thought left back was our biggest need but he's looked really comfortable there for the last couple of games. Linked really well today with Dooley, who I thought was quietly impressive.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:07 - Oct 3 with 2551 viewsfunkkk

A hard fought victory in the end after we looked comfortable for an hour or so. Our lack of squad depth looked like it might show as Fleetwood came more into the game and looked like they might nick it. We look much better with Beesley in the team and I'm looking forward to him linking up with Humphrys. Bazunu worries me if I'm honest, seems to never be far from a mistake but at least we got away with it today.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:09 - Oct 3 with 2486 viewsdingdangblue

The stats look awful for Fleetwood. Miles more possession than us but 1 shot on target and 0 corners in the whole game! It would have been a travesty not to have won that.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:18 - Oct 3 with 2367 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:09 - Oct 3 by dingdangblue

The stats look awful for Fleetwood. Miles more possession than us but 1 shot on target and 0 corners in the whole game! It would have been a travesty not to have won that.

Some bizarre refereeing as well. We should've had a penalty but might have got away with one when the ball hit Lund's arm in the second half as well. Then Whelan blatantly hacked down Done and he gave a corner before booking Evans when Bazunu came careening out and there was really nothing he could do.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:20 - Oct 3 with 2337 viewsmikehunt

Glad to see us play against them as other teams have played against us: pressing, not giving them time to settle on the ball. And no fannying around at the back. We broke well too and once our forrard lads sharpen up a bit we should be ok for a goal or two.
No puddles on the pitch either.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:25 - Oct 3 with 2198 viewsShun

I can’t believe some were doubting Lund after last week. He’s back to his best now and we’re so much better for it. It’s amazing how much better Done looks now compared to, well, at any point since his return from Sheff U.

Dalei_Lama touched on it earlier, but it’s notable how BBM has changed our style of play. Last year we topped the possession and passes charts for the whole league, yet this season I think we’ve had less possession than our opponent in every match yet we look far more dynamic.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 2153 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:25 - Oct 3 by Shun

I can’t believe some were doubting Lund after last week. He’s back to his best now and we’re so much better for it. It’s amazing how much better Done looks now compared to, well, at any point since his return from Sheff U.

Dalei_Lama touched on it earlier, but it’s notable how BBM has changed our style of play. Last year we topped the possession and passes charts for the whole league, yet this season I think we’ve had less possession than our opponent in every match yet we look far more dynamic.

Looks like we are starting to pick match fitness and the team is gelling more.

We looked knackered for the last 15 mins! Wonder how much longer preseason Fleetwood had comparative to us coming back last from furlough?

Hopefully we’ll be up to full fitness, with some players back from injury, in the next couple of weeks and we can really start the season.

Great performance today - over 6 months since our last league win!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 2058 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:31 - Oct 3 by oddjob007

Looks like we are starting to pick match fitness and the team is gelling more.

We looked knackered for the last 15 mins! Wonder how much longer preseason Fleetwood had comparative to us coming back last from furlough?

Hopefully we’ll be up to full fitness, with some players back from injury, in the next couple of weeks and we can really start the season.

Great performance today - over 6 months since our last league win!

203 days, to be precise

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 1950 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:25 - Oct 3 by Shun

Yes and not afraid to go direct either - a few of those balls over the top in the first half really troubled Fleetwood.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1888 viewsAtThePeake

Wot no 'Camps has scored' thread?

Cracking performance. Beesley benefitted massively this week from the change in service to him - dropping the ball 5 yards in front of him allows him to meet the ball and bring it down rather than trying to win the header which he struggled to do against Nsiala last week at Ipswich.

Better performances from Dooley and Done and as others have said, Lund was magnificent. Credit to BBM for making us a little more progressive. We can still knock it about with the players we have but it seems that we now have a target at the end of it which perhaps some of our forward players didn't really offer us last season.

Get IN. Up the Dale.

Tangled up in blue.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 18:02 - Oct 3 with 1853 viewsjonahwhereru

Can anyone living near Spotland tell us what Barton said in the dressing down room after the game, as you could probably hear him in your living room. After this and the Peterborough match ending he must be bordering on spontaneous combustion.
Didn’t see the game but loved the result and the enthusiasm on here. However our squad is embarrassingly thin. I like Matty Done but history has told us he is no left back. We need a left back a creative midfielder and a wide man or centre half, preferably the former.
I said that I would donate to charity if Tavares, Baah, Done and Newby didn’t amass at least 15 goals between them after a combined 100 appearances. I am of the mark. so BBM less 5 minute cameos and strikers in the back four please.
UTD
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 18:14 - Oct 3 with 1766 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 18:02 - Oct 3 by jonahwhereru

Can anyone living near Spotland tell us what Barton said in the dressing down room after the game, as you could probably hear him in your living room. After this and the Peterborough match ending he must be bordering on spontaneous combustion.
Didn’t see the game but loved the result and the enthusiasm on here. However our squad is embarrassingly thin. I like Matty Done but history has told us he is no left back. We need a left back a creative midfielder and a wide man or centre half, preferably the former.
I said that I would donate to charity if Tavares, Baah, Done and Newby didn’t amass at least 15 goals between them after a combined 100 appearances. I am of the mark. so BBM less 5 minute cameos and strikers in the back four please.
UTD

To be honest, we had a great deal of success on the left when Done & Magic toe’s Rose we’re left back & winger and then swapped positions, Done for me has always had pace & speed, although it was in bursts as he always looks knackered.. I think the issue last season was all his running about was for nothing...

Here’s a question though...

Is he in the right position again, lb or left wing? As much as love him or not, Joe Bunney found going to the left improved his game rather than being a striker...

Does anyone think this could be an option for the two of them? (Rose is too old now)

Great spirit & win... Up the Dale

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024