Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood 17:35 - Oct 1 with 23275 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53012/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 2428 viewsAncoats_Blue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:17 - Oct 3 by boromat

We could be 4 nil up!!

We really could. Very positive start this. Gutted we can’t be there as planned.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:33 - Oct 3 with 2268 views442Dale

First I’ve seen of Beesley, he’s got a lot of potential. His movement, hold up play and ability to pull defenders out of position has many similarities to Glenn Murray.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:36 - Oct 3 with 2226 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:33 - Oct 3 by 442Dale

First I’ve seen of Beesley, he’s got a lot of potential. His movement, hold up play and ability to pull defenders out of position has many similarities to Glenn Murray.

I agree. His work rate is excellent and his link play has been really good so far. He also seems to be adecent physical presence.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:37 - Oct 3 with 2206 viewsAncoats_Blue

I’ve been very impressed with him. After Jordan Williams was a flop I was sceptical
about Newby and Beesley making the step up but both look comfortable at this level. Can’t really knock any of BBMs signings.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:37 - Oct 3 with 2174 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:17 - Oct 3 by boromat

We could be 4 nil up!!

Could come back to bite us this. When you dominate you need goals. Comms just made same point as I was typing
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:54]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:41 - Oct 3 with 2128 viewsDaleiLama

Doesn't look like he came from 2 tiers below us. Not the finished article yet but looks a threat whenever the ball goes near him around the box

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:48 - Oct 3 with 2056 viewsisitme

Good half, but should have scored more than once. We have plenty of options with both full backs getting forward at will. Much better balance with an actual left footer playing at left back.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:49 - Oct 3 with 2036 viewsrod_leach

Swetmoore shouting '1 minute added time' to an empty stadium made me lol.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:49 - Oct 3 with 2028 viewsdawlishdale

Good half from Dale, deservedly ahead, and could/should have been more. Very worried about our bench though. Not much cover, although the kids did well against Man U.
Beesley reminds me a little bit of Vincenti when he first arrived.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:49 - Oct 3 with 2021 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:48 - Oct 3 by isitme

Good half, but should have scored more than once. We have plenty of options with both full backs getting forward at will. Much better balance with an actual left footer playing at left back.

Done’s played well so far. Not been tested much defensively but a real option up and down the left.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:51 - Oct 3 with 1996 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:37 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

Could come back to bite us this. When you dominate you need goals. Comms just made same point as I was typing
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:54]

Yeah that's my worry now but it's not been often that we've been able to say we should be 4 or 5 up so let's stay positive. Great first half where we dominated and kept Fleetwood to a minimal amount of opportunities. Imagine if we had Humphrys, Ryan and Baah available on the bench as well we'd look much closer to a strong League One squad. Last 10 or 15 minutes is gonna be huge and potentially huge for the youngsters that are chosen to come on.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:51 - Oct 3 with 1970 viewsdingdangblue

Murray would have got that pen 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:52 - Oct 3 with 1957 viewsDaleiLama

We seem to be playing a much more progressive style this season - always looking to play the ball forward when possible and quick balls as opposed to square balls and slow build ups last season. Much more entertaining. We certainly don't look relegation fodder based on that 45 mins at all. Remarkable what BBM has achieved actually.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:55]

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:53 - Oct 3 with 1942 viewskel

Frig me, Sweetmore is playing a proper tune for once.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:53 - Oct 3 with 1936 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:52 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

We seem to be playing a much more progressive style this season - always looking to play the ball forward when possible and quick balls as opposed to square balls and slow build ups last season. Much more entertaining. We certainly don't look relegation fodder based on that 45 mins at all. Remarkable what BBM has achieved actually.

Hopefully he can bring in another few players in the next few week. A first choice left back and then maybe a wide player and midfielder on loan.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:57 - Oct 3 with 1862 viewstony_roch975

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:49 - Oct 3 by 442Dale

Done’s played well so far. Not been tested much defensively but a real option up and down the left.

helped by having Dooley and Newby wide so supporting their full backs - we might be more vulnerable down the middle

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:59 - Oct 3 with 1803 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:53 - Oct 3 by isitme

Hopefully he can bring in another few players in the next few week. A first choice left back and then maybe a wide player and midfielder on loan.

Would be happy with that but would also like to see the youngsters getting more game time (on merit of course) like Luke did - seems like the United u21 game brought out some good performances from our lads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:59 - Oct 3 with 1815 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:37 - Oct 3 by Ancoats_Blue

I’ve been very impressed with him. After Jordan Williams was a flop I was sceptical
about Newby and Beesley making the step up but both look comfortable at this level. Can’t really knock any of BBMs signings.

Just need both of them to get their first League goals & kick on and we could have found ourselves a decent attack with Humphries still to return. Still not sure how the ref missed that pen shout. Why would he fall over when he had a decent chance to score?

Big 45 coming up now, but it's been our best half of the season by far
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:04 - Oct 3 with 1739 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:59 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

Would be happy with that but would also like to see the youngsters getting more game time (on merit of course) like Luke did - seems like the United u21 game brought out some good performances from our lads

I agree with that, but we do not have a full bench today and a few more options would be nice.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:04 - Oct 3 with 1731 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 15:52 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

Think Beesley and Humphrys are both strikers that can give a focal point up top while still being energetic and mobile. Don't think we've had that for a while.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:04 - Oct 3 with 1731 viewsrochdaleriddler

Just landed in Stourbridge after a horrendous slog up the M5 from the Lizard, looking forward to the second half

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:08 - Oct 3 with 1684 viewsisitme

Unlucky Done.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:10 - Oct 3 with 1662 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:04 - Oct 3 by boromat

Think Beesley and Humphrys are both strikers that can give a focal point up top while still being energetic and mobile. Don't think we've had that for a while.

Indeed. If Beesley carries on as he's started (with a goal or two on top) it'll be interesting to see how BBM combines them with Newby once Humphrys is fit

[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 16:12]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:21 - Oct 3 with 1519 viewsDaleiLama

We've closed Fleetwood down really well so far to the point where they've had no shots on target in first hour. Hope we can keep this up for another 1/2 hour

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:23 - Oct 3 with 1486 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Fleetwood on 16:21 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

We've closed Fleetwood down really well so far to the point where they've had no shots on target in first hour. Hope we can keep this up for another 1/2 hour

They have used all 3 subs including taken madden off. Says something for how we have played
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024