Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues 09:16 - Oct 22 with 7605 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Whats changed, seems way more problems than years ago?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 9:27]
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:42 - Oct 24 with 1433 viewsWarwickHunt

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:30 - Oct 24 by westwalesed

Two Issues as I see it, obviously complete speculation!

1) Duty
I'm not sure Meghan has fully grasped the concept of duty and what that means if you are a member of the Royal Family. Once you are a British Royal, you simply lose all rights to a private life because the public expect you to be fully open. The Queen, as an example, would see her life as being a servant of the crown, the institutions, her subjects and God (she is highly religious). It has been muted that the Royals ere the original reality TV show - we get to ogle at everything they do but the pay off is that we tolerate their lives of extraordinary wealth and comfort. I genuinely don't think Meghan has grasped the difference between celebrity and duty.

Which brings me onto my next theory:

2) Narcissism
To me, Meghan is showing all the traits of a Narcissistic Personality. She absolutely has to be the centre of attention and if she isn't she cultivates a situation where she becomes it.

a) Going to Africa to raise awareness about disenfranchised women and then making it all about how unhappy she is;
b) Walking down the isle on her own breaking e single convention going, let alone in a royal context;
c) stating that she wants to change the role of a royal princess;
d) hugging people when they clearly are expecting to curtsey (again breaking with tradition);
e) throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way (number of private staff who have been sacked??);
f) and this is the clincher for me - seemingly driving a wedge between Harry and William/Kate. What could be better for a Narcissist than being so important that she "makes" a Royal prince choose her over convention/duty.

*mooted*

However, I wish they were actually muted. The fûcking lot of them.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:18 - Oct 24 with 1392 viewsbluey_the_blue

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:34 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

It might help their cause if they didn't start lecturing people how to lower their carbon footprint, then do the exact opposite.

I used to quite like Harry, especially all his fantastic work for severely injured servicemen, but now he's just turned into a f*cking hypocrite, just like the rest of those luvies of show business world... tw*ts.

I suspect his hatred of media is more about that time he thought it was a thrilling jape to wear a Nazi costume at a party...

Fvck 'em both.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:21 - Oct 24 with 1384 viewsDarran

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:30 - Oct 24 by westwalesed

Two Issues as I see it, obviously complete speculation!

1) Duty
I'm not sure Meghan has fully grasped the concept of duty and what that means if you are a member of the Royal Family. Once you are a British Royal, you simply lose all rights to a private life because the public expect you to be fully open. The Queen, as an example, would see her life as being a servant of the crown, the institutions, her subjects and God (she is highly religious). It has been muted that the Royals ere the original reality TV show - we get to ogle at everything they do but the pay off is that we tolerate their lives of extraordinary wealth and comfort. I genuinely don't think Meghan has grasped the difference between celebrity and duty.

Which brings me onto my next theory:

2) Narcissism
To me, Meghan is showing all the traits of a Narcissistic Personality. She absolutely has to be the centre of attention and if she isn't she cultivates a situation where she becomes it.

a) Going to Africa to raise awareness about disenfranchised women and then making it all about how unhappy she is;
b) Walking down the isle on her own breaking e single convention going, let alone in a royal context;
c) stating that she wants to change the role of a royal princess;
d) hugging people when they clearly are expecting to curtsey (again breaking with tradition);
e) throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way (number of private staff who have been sacked??);
f) and this is the clincher for me - seemingly driving a wedge between Harry and William/Kate. What could be better for a Narcissist than being so important that she "makes" a Royal prince choose her over convention/duty.

Fuçk my eyes you need to get a life Ed.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 12:18]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:25 - Oct 24 with 1379 viewsWarwickHunt

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:21 - Oct 24 by Darran

Fuçk my eyes you need to get a life Ed.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 12:18]

And you need a pair of specs, Dar.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 12:19 - Oct 24 with 1355 viewsDarran

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:25 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

I meant Ed all the time I was just making sure people are paying attention. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 12:33 - Oct 24 with 1350 viewsWarwickHunt

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 12:19 - Oct 24 by Darran

I meant Ed all the time I was just making sure people are paying attention. 👀

Hello Boris.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 13:32 - Oct 24 with 1328 viewsNotLoyal

She knew what she was signing up for.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:03 - Oct 24 with 1307 viewsJack_Meoff

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:25 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

Speaking of needing specs I can't believe you missed 'isle' - slipping mun...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:16 - Oct 24 with 1267 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t support any of them, and think Harry & Meghan are rapidly becoming somewhat irritating and very insensitive, but

(a) she is definitely being targeted by the tabloids, whether because of her colour, or because she is American, or an actress, or just ‘not Kate’ who knows

(b) the media are focusing on her to avoid the rather more awkward (for them) investigations into Andrew

(c) it is more than possible that she is suffering from post natal depression, which doesn’t distinguish for reasons of money, or ease of life, or privilege. Having known people affected by this, if she is affected, I hope she gets the support that she needs and feels well very soon. It can be an awful, awful thing.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:21 - Oct 24 with 1263 viewsSwanDownUnder

waw
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:30 - Oct 24 with 1247 viewsNeath_Jack

You only have to read this thread to see why people bottle up their mental health problems, then go and take their own lives.

C*nts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:35 - Oct 24 with 1237 viewsLohengrin

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:30 - Oct 24 by Neath_Jack

You only have to read this thread to see why people bottle up their mental health problems, then go and take their own lives.

C*nts.

I accidentally gave you a down-arrow then, Dr Kildare.

Small screen, clumsy fingers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:41 - Oct 24 with 1226 viewsFlashberryjack

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:18 - Oct 24 by bluey_the_blue

I suspect his hatred of media is more about that time he thought it was a thrilling jape to wear a Nazi costume at a party...

Fvck 'em both.

"Fvck 'em both.!"

Just the one for me thanks

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 21:04 - Oct 24 with 1211 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:41 - Oct 24 by Flashberryjack

"Fvck 'em both.!"

Just the one for me thanks

Good for you, flash.

Not many admit that they have a thing for gingers.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 21:13 - Oct 24 with 1205 viewsLohengrin

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 21:04 - Oct 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Good for you, flash.

Not many admit that they have a thing for gingers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 1172 viewsjackportis

Like most mental health is the latest fad. Who hasn’t got it. Get a grip out there.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 06:34 - Oct 25 with 1124 viewsdickythorpe

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:30 - Oct 24 by Neath_Jack

C*nts.

Where do you watch the Swans from at the Liberty when you go?
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 07:18 - Oct 25 with 1117 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:51 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

“I never really liked her on Suits”.

I don’t know the best way to explain this, but that’s a TV programme. She played a character on that TV programme.

But she did wear some cracking suits though fair play

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:18 - Oct 25 with 1074 viewsJackSomething

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:18 - Oct 24 by bluey_the_blue

Fvck 'em both.

Nothing to do with their treatment of his mother and role in her death of course...

This is coming from someone who doesn't give a sh*t about the monarchy by the way.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:45 - Oct 25 with 1052 viewsWarwickHunt

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:03 - Oct 24 by Jack_Meoff

Speaking of needing specs I can't believe you missed 'isle' - slipping mun...

I stopped reading at "muted"...
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 12:21 - Oct 25 with 1041 viewsHighjack

Some bittersweet news for Princess Markle today though as she's been named on a list of the most influential black people (yes there's a list) but sadly did not make the top ten, missing out to such heavyweights as Stormzy and Pat Mcgrath the make-up artist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 13:02 - Oct 25 with 1025 viewstheloneranger

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 12:21 - Oct 25 by Highjack

Some bittersweet news for Princess Markle today though as she's been named on a list of the most influential black people (yes there's a list) but sadly did not make the top ten, missing out to such heavyweights as Stormzy and Pat Mcgrath the make-up artist.

In this ever increasing PC World, Shirley this list should be ...

"The Most Influential People of Colour in Britain"??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:31 - Oct 25 with 994 viewsHighjack

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 13:02 - Oct 25 by theloneranger

In this ever increasing PC World, Shirley this list should be ...

"The Most Influential People of Colour in Britain"??

I’m assuming there will be separate lists for Asian people, Zulu, Inuits, Caucasian, Latino etc. Otherwise it would just be plain racist. I think the delay is simply due to the committee struggling to decide which section to place Justin Trudeau into.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:35 - Oct 25 with 993 viewsVincent_Vega

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 12:21 - Oct 25 by Highjack

Kicking 'Howard off the Halifax ad' off the top will take some doing, maybe that's the source of her Highness' mental state.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:38 - Oct 25 with 988 viewsbluey_the_blue

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:18 - Oct 25 by JackSomething

Nothing to do with their treatment of his mother and role in her death of course...

This is coming from someone who doesn't give a sh*t about the monarchy by the way.

His mother who used the media to get her side out ( Bashir interview ), made "private" visits to hospitals that always had paps waiting to take shots you mean?

Her death was caused by getting in a car with a drunk driver...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024