Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happier news 17:31 - Nov 5 with 2371 viewsDaley_Lama

Flicker looks like his job is secured for another week, decent draw against previous winners of the FA Cup (in loving memory) and into the hat for round 2, without a photocopier incident in sight!

Well done Flickers, always good to see a former player doing well.

Poll: DF in or out

Happier news on 17:33 - Nov 5 with 2363 viewsjudd

How he's going to organise the squad hitch hike there and back to Wimbledon god only knows.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Happier news on 17:35 - Nov 5 with 2350 viewsTVOS1907

Happier news on 17:33 - Nov 5 by judd

How he's going to organise the squad hitch hike there and back to Wimbledon god only knows.

And twice in four days.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Happier news on 17:35 - Nov 5 with 2350 viewsYorkshire_Dale

2-0 up though.........attendance of 2300 would n't keep the Accountant too happy.
Good job these specials play for nowt.
Happier news on 17:37 - Nov 5 with 2322 views442Dale

You have to admire his side's ability to find a way not to win. I'm looking forward to another video with Gord telling us how the Chur is at Carrington every day.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Happier news on 17:59 - Nov 5 with 2268 viewsLegingefromage

Went to this game as I have an AFC Wimbledon supporting friend. Bury were the better team first half, but came out second half and had no idea, can only assume Flicker gave them a team talk. Must say it was a lovely change to actually have the attendance the same at the end of the match as it was at the start
Happier news on 18:11 - Nov 5 with 2230 viewsDaley_Lama

"but came out second half and had no idea, can only assume Flicker gave them a team talk"

Arf!

Happier news on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 2123 viewsSuddenLad

Happier news on 17:59 - Nov 5 by Legingefromage

Went to this game as I have an AFC Wimbledon supporting friend. Bury were the better team first half, but came out second half and had no idea, can only assume Flicker gave them a team talk. Must say it was a lovely change to actually have the attendance the same at the end of the match as it was at the start

Wouldn't they let anyone out ? Was everyone made to suffer to the bitter end ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Happier news on 18:54 - Nov 5 with 2112 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Happier news on 18:11 - Nov 5 by Daley_Lama

"but came out second half and had no idea, can only assume Flicker gave them a team talk"

Arf!

"Ok my special lads sit down. Chur, put on the Top Gun theme. No Chur, this is Money for Nothing, put Top Gun theme on I said!!

Dannsy and Soarsey, I want you to play left/right half back this half and you've got to cover the third quarter line. Kayey and Leighey make sure you push up into the L sector this second half and stay there. Tuttey up front on your own but make sure you protect our goal. Hopey, great half lad and great goals, you're in goal this half. The rest of you play with your mind, super sensually and metaphysically in a 1-1-Q-2-2-B-1 formation

Ok, go out there and win the game."

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Happier news on 20:00 - Nov 5 with 1993 viewsD_Dale

Happier news on 17:35 - Nov 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

2-0 up though.........attendance of 2300 would n't keep the Accountant too happy.

Fewer than 5000 at Bradford, though league home matches have had 17,000+ crowds. Still, the stayaway fans will be glad to have missed seeing Accy Stanley dump their club out of the cup.

Should today's draw prove to be a flash in the pan and Flicker is soon shown the door, Coleman might be offered the job. There's a lot of out-of-work managers but not all that many would fancy working at a club run like that at Giggle Lane.
Happier news on 20:36 - Nov 5 with 1921 viewsTVOS1907

Happier news on 20:00 - Nov 5 by D_Dale

Fewer than 5000 at Bradford, though league home matches have had 17,000+ crowds. Still, the stayaway fans will be glad to have missed seeing Accy Stanley dump their club out of the cup.

Should today's draw prove to be a flash in the pan and Flicker is soon shown the door, Coleman might be offered the job. There's a lot of out-of-work managers but not all that many would fancy working at a club run like that at Giggle Lane.

League crowds at Bradford are supplemented by cheap season tickets.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Happier news on 12:37 - Nov 6 with 1554 viewsolympicdale

Happier news on 17:35 - Nov 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

The other 17,000 floater fans, must be waiting on their new stadium.

Life is a game of fate.

Happier news on 22:01 - Nov 8 with 1301 viewsDaley_Lama

Another draw in the cup tonight against Premiership big boys, that is 2 (two) games unbeaten for Flicker, they are still competing in all 3 competitions.

Happier news on 22:11 - Nov 8 with 1267 viewsdingdangblue

Happier news on 22:01 - Nov 8 by Daley_Lama

Another draw in the cup tonight against Premiership big boys, that is 2 (two) games unbeaten for Flicker, they are still competing in all 3 competitions.

September: All wins
October: All losses
November: All draws...........so far

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Happier news on 22:12 - Nov 8 with 1260 viewsSuddenLad

Bury lost after penalties to Stoke.

Happier news on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 1250 viewsdingdangblue

Happier news on 22:12 - Nov 8 by SuddenLad

Bury lost after penalties to Stoke.

They drew 1-1.
Penalties are just for a bonus point.
The result is a draw and 1 point.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Happier news on 22:17 - Nov 8 with 1243 viewsSuddenLad

Happier news on 22:15 - Nov 8 by dingdangblue

They drew 1-1.
Penalties are just for a bonus point.
The result is a draw and 1 point.

Clear as mud......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024