Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's back and as deluded as ever. 12:21 - Oct 1 with 13088 viewsjav14

What a p***k. Apologies for the expletives.

[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 12:22]
He's back and as deluded as ever. on 09:03 - Oct 3 with 2036 viewsAtThePeake

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 23:50 - Oct 2 by D_Alien

Just got back after a fabulous day out

Glad you disapprove of the abusive use of an awful medical condition, it's an absolute world away from the abusive use of a female body part which was deliberate to highlight the difference between deserved abuse (by me) and abhorrent disrespect for undeserved suffering by DomDale, GhanaDale and AtThePeake who gave it the thumbs up

In the week in which a youngster from within the Dale family had his life chances curtailed, it's a reminder that sufferers from spasticity, which often occurs in childhood, also have their life chances severely affected

Would DomDale, GhanaDale or AtThePeake care to tell us why they think it's okay to make fun of that type of situation? Come on, if you're brave enough

At the end of the day, I've clicked thumbs up on a photo on a message board.

Certain un-named people on this forum have done far worse in their lives that have directly led to undeserved suffering. I'm not about to lecture them about it.

Tangled up in blue.

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 09:08 - Oct 3 with 2029 viewsDomDale

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 23:50 - Oct 2 by D_Alien

Just got back after a fabulous day out

Glad you disapprove of the abusive use of an awful medical condition, it's an absolute world away from the abusive use of a female body part which was deliberate to highlight the difference between deserved abuse (by me) and abhorrent disrespect for undeserved suffering by DomDale, GhanaDale and AtThePeake who gave it the thumbs up

In the week in which a youngster from within the Dale family had his life chances curtailed, it's a reminder that sufferers from spasticity, which often occurs in childhood, also have their life chances severely affected

Would DomDale, GhanaDale or AtThePeake care to tell us why they think it's okay to make fun of that type of situation? Come on, if you're brave enough

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I know now that some words are more offensive than others.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 10:59 - Oct 3 with 1946 viewsD_Alien

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 09:08 - Oct 3 by DomDale

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I know now that some words are more offensive than others.

You've not offended me, but it's worth having the discussion so fair play

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 11:02 - Oct 3 with 1941 viewsD_Alien

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 09:03 - Oct 3 by AtThePeake

At the end of the day, I've clicked thumbs up on a photo on a message board.

Certain un-named people on this forum have done far worse in their lives that have directly led to undeserved suffering. I'm not about to lecture them about it.

True, but as I've just said in my reply to DomDale, some things are worth taking into account so that others won't be offended in future

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 11:05 - Oct 3 with 1936 viewsAtThePeake

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 11:02 - Oct 3 by D_Alien

True, but as I've just said in my reply to DomDale, some things are worth taking into account so that others won't be offended in future

Consider my photo thumbs-upping days over.

Tangled up in blue.

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 11:05 - Oct 3 with 1931 viewsAtThePeake

Another video blog on last week's game:

Great shout from a Bolton fan at 2:58

Tangled up in blue.

He's back and as deluded as ever. on 11:26 - Oct 3 with 1915 viewsDaleiLama

"Great shout from a Bolton fan at 2:58"

He wasn't sitting on the fence there

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024