Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. 17:05 - May 19 with 3862 viewsFlashberryjack

Sky Sports News interviews Huw Jenkins....coming at 5:05 pm.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 17:10 - May 19 with 3836 viewsOldjack

Sterling, warra a minge ,he's not very good mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 17:30 - May 19 with 3762 viewsOldjack

The future of Garry coming up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:11 - May 19 with 3646 viewsSwanzay

Im guessing not the interviews aired tonight but a nice video showing the developments down at Fairwood.

http://www1.skysports.com/news/11731/9854002/watch-sky-sports-patrick-davison-go
[Post edited 19 May 2015 18:17]
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:25 - May 19 with 3557 viewsSwanzay

And from BBC

Premier League survival next season will be the Swansea City's biggest challenge yet because of new financial rewards, says chairman Huw Jenkins.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32796448
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:39 - May 19 with 3497 viewsApeShit

"Whatever happens... we need to make sure that the club will be in the right hands."

Investment still on the cards then.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:51 - May 19 with 3455 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:25 - May 19 by Swanzay

And from BBC

Premier League survival next season will be the Swansea City's biggest challenge yet because of new financial rewards, says chairman Huw Jenkins.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32796448

I don't think the challenge is greater but the pressure most certainly is. It is vital to both club, City and south west Wales (possibly Wales as a whole) that we stay in this league.
Having said that we are going to have to royally eff it up if we go down next season. I never thought I would feel like this again. I felt he same under the Toshack era and it all went very wrong. We are very different gravy nowadays.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:54 - May 19 with 3434 viewsmax936

No expansion this summer then? although it could mean that there'll be a significant investment in the squad with perhaps 3 or 4 quality players coming in to strengthen said squad, hope so anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:56 - May 19 with 3417 viewsApeShit

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:54 - May 19 by max936

No expansion this summer then? although it could mean that there'll be a significant investment in the squad with perhaps 3 or 4 quality players coming in to strengthen said squad, hope so anyway.

Did he say that? Missed it!

What about all these people who have paid their 50 squid?
Login to get fewer ads

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:04 - May 19 with 3388 viewsLeonisGod

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:51 - May 19 by Private_Partz

I don't think the challenge is greater but the pressure most certainly is. It is vital to both club, City and south west Wales (possibly Wales as a whole) that we stay in this league.
Having said that we are going to have to royally eff it up if we go down next season. I never thought I would feel like this again. I felt he same under the Toshack era and it all went very wrong. We are very different gravy nowadays.

Until the ownership/management structure changes were ok. When it does, that's when we'll have a big challenge. We've got where we are off the back of big decisions that have nearly always worked out because these guys know what the club is about (and seem to have good judgement). At a lot of clubs this doesn't seem to happen (Newcastle and QPR spring to mind, but there are plenty more - Crapdiff, Leeds, Blackpool, Wolves, Fulham, Ipswich, Wigan.... All been in the PL but screwed up with bad decisions or unable to survive a manager change. Our board have buffered us against change, but when they go things could be very different.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:10 - May 19 with 3354 viewsmax936

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:56 - May 19 by ApeShit

Reading between the lines Mathew, after he said the TV money is needed to purchase and develop the Liberty, so Im guessing that's what he means.

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:23 - May 19 with 3291 viewswhiterock

It's still Jan 16, as far as I'm aware, HJ said this at the London fans forum
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:29 - May 19 with 3246 viewslondonlisa2001

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:56 - May 19 by ApeShit

Didn't that 50 quid thing stipulate tickets for the 2016/17 season or the one after though? It never mentioned next season as a possibility did it?
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:48 - May 19 with 3158 viewsApeShit

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:29 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

Didn't that 50 quid thing stipulate tickets for the 2016/17 season or the one after though? It never mentioned next season as a possibility did it?

Thats a good point... I can't remember.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:52 - May 19 with 3137 viewslondonlisa2001

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:48 - May 19 by ApeShit

Thats a good point... I can't remember.

I had the email and I think that's what it said because I thought at the time that they had obviously ruled out starting work now which surprised me (or I may have misunderstood it).
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:53 - May 19 with 3132 viewsJoe_bradshaw

As I pointed out in the other thread, the revised planning application for an extra 6000 seats hasn't gone in yet. In fact, planning consultants have only recently been appointed. It will go through on the nod providing agreement can be reached with the council on how much the Swans contribute to the expansion of park and ride and park and walk facilities.

The original planning application for the three phase development of which phase one was 4000 seats will be withdrawn when the revised application goes in.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 21:55 - May 19 with 2861 viewsApeShit

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:53 - May 19 by Joe_bradshaw

As I pointed out in the other thread, the revised planning application for an extra 6000 seats hasn't gone in yet. In fact, planning consultants have only recently been appointed. It will go through on the nod providing agreement can be reached with the council on how much the Swans contribute to the expansion of park and ride and park and walk facilities.

The original planning application for the three phase development of which phase one was 4000 seats will be withdrawn when the revised application goes in.

We'll all be dead by the time they start the expansion.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 22:26 - May 19 with 2757 viewsmax936

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 19:52 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

I had the email and I think that's what it said because I thought at the time that they had obviously ruled out starting work now which surprised me (or I may have misunderstood it).

I've weighed in with my 50quid plus my lads, so I hope it comes off, or it'll go where my 100quid bond went back in the day, 100 quid is a drop in the Ocean to the Swansea these days though

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 23:04 - May 19 with 2683 viewsSwanseajill

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 22:26 - May 19 by max936

I've weighed in with my 50quid plus my lads, so I hope it comes off, or it'll go where my 100quid bond went back in the day, 100 quid is a drop in the Ocean to the Swansea these days though

Don't fret over relinquishing your 100 quid bond Max, for you and hundreds of our fans insured proffesional football is played in our City today.

You,and all those who dug very deep back in those dark times deserve a pat on the back...true Jacks all.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 23:13 - May 19 with 2648 viewsairedale

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 21:55 - May 19 by ApeShit

We'll all be dead by the time they start the expansion.

Don't say that mun, I've got one foot in the grave as it is.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 07:12 - May 20 with 2435 viewsmax936

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 23:04 - May 19 by Swanseajill

Don't fret over relinquishing your 100 quid bond Max, for you and hundreds of our fans insured proffesional football is played in our City today.

You,and all those who dug very deep back in those dark times deserve a pat on the back...true Jacks all.

That's an excellent point Jill, I've given you an up arrow for that.

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 07:38 - May 20 with 2374 viewsSTEVE1

The only problem is this seems an ongoing saga of new television deals the current one is in.only its second season and we had the same run up to that of how vital it was to stay in the premier due to the new tv deal. What happened was wages and agents fees wet through the roof and the clubs ticked over as normal the problem thex swans may have is having to stay competative while trying to keep money a side for stadium expansion and purchase.
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 07:59 - May 20 with 2324 viewsMagic_Michu

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 18:54 - May 19 by max936

No... The club sent an email out to season ticket holders stating that no expansion would happen until summer 2017.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 08:14 - May 20 with 2291 viewstrampie

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 07:38 - May 20 by STEVE1

The only problem is this seems an ongoing saga of new television deals the current one is in.only its second season and we had the same run up to that of how vital it was to stay in the premier due to the new tv deal. What happened was wages and agents fees wet through the roof and the clubs ticked over as normal the problem thex swans may have is having to stay competative while trying to keep money a side for stadium expansion and purchase.

Yip.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 09:19 - May 20 with 2201 viewsTom1912

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 07:38 - May 20 by STEVE1

Yep, exactly my thoughts. It's a cycle that is repeating itself every 3 years!
Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 10:12 - May 20 with 2142 viewstomdickharry

Huw gives interview on Sky Sports News ....coming up now. on 09:19 - May 20 by Tom1912

Yep, exactly my thoughts. It's a cycle that is repeating itself every 3 years!

There was a significant amount of cash spent on Fairwood and Landore although this is ongoing once both projects are finished then there will be more to invest elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024