Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? 11:34 - Nov 3 with 2789 viewsthejack1912

After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 11:35]

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 12:15 - Nov 3 with 2716 viewsMrSwerve

Legend is an overused word but he is certainly one of my fave Swans players of all time.

He is quite often forgotten when mentioning names like Trundle, Monk, Britton, Tate...while he has solidly gotten on with his job at all levels. He gets stick for his pace, but he has done a great job for us. How much did we pay for him, 12k? More of a bargain than Michu.

Hope to see him stay involved with the club after he hangs his boots up. Plus, he has an epic Welsh-Spanish accent.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 12:37 - Nov 3 with 2670 viewskopperburgjack

Considering me and mates got a massive £150 flag of him saying angel Rangel swansea legend, and had it signed by him, yes

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 12:38 - Nov 3 with 2670 viewsjacabertawe

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 12:15 - Nov 3 by MrSwerve

Legend is an overused word but he is certainly one of my fave Swans players of all time.

He is quite often forgotten when mentioning names like Trundle, Monk, Britton, Tate...while he has solidly gotten on with his job at all levels. He gets stick for his pace, but he has done a great job for us. How much did we pay for him, 12k? More of a bargain than Michu.

Hope to see him stay involved with the club after he hangs his boots up. Plus, he has an epic Welsh-Spanish accent.

I second all of that. In addition, he appears to be an all round nice bloke.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 12:40 - Nov 3 with 2661 viewsicecoldjack

The bigger question is what job we give him when he hangs up his boots!

Legend? Id have to say yes.
After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 13:50 - Nov 3 with 2525 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea city Legend

100%

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 15:28 - Nov 3 with 2452 viewsJethroJack

Definitely!
Also, he has a very intelligent "footballing brain" - probably our most under-rated player in recent times.
After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 15:31 - Nov 3 with 2446 viewsfbreath

Would say 100% yes and from memory never heard or seen anything bad about him in the press

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 15:40 - Nov 3 with 2424 viewsLohengrin

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 15:31 - Nov 3 by fbreath

Would say 100% yes and from memory never heard or seen anything bad about him in the press

That man will end up as Mayor of Swansea, mark my words. He's got political leanings and an advanced social conscience that already puts him well on course for a successful career after he finishes playing.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 15:48 - Nov 3 with 2416 viewsUxbridge

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 15:40 - Nov 3 by Lohengrin

That man will end up as Mayor of Swansea, mark my words. He's got political leanings and an advanced social conscience that already puts him well on course for a successful career after he finishes playing.

A man with political convictions has no place in local politics.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 17:42 - Nov 3 with 2326 viewsDavillin

"Legend" is a subjective term, which I think should be awarded after time has passed and one can be put into perspective.

Given that, I think he'll probably make it.

I like him because he is what we call over here "a blue collar player," putting in a hard shift every time, he takes the field, and for being a team player and a passionate one at that.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 2307 viewsScoobyWho

More throwaway accolades.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 18:24 - Nov 3 with 2291 viewsDavillin

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 18:09 - Nov 3 by ScoobyWho

More throwaway accolades.

Did I annoy you again? I hope not.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 19:34 - Nov 3 with 2220 viewsRancid

Without doubt.On and off the pitch he's been a very important member of the club.He helped integrate all the Spanish lads to the club before they all phucked off but a SCFC legend 100% and more so than Leon, Tatey and Monk.
After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 20:09 - Nov 3 with 2176 viewsPacemaker

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 19:34 - Nov 3 by Rancid

Without doubt.On and off the pitch he's been a very important member of the club.He helped integrate all the Spanish lads to the club before they all phucked off but a SCFC legend 100% and more so than Leon, Tatey and Monk.

This

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 20:10 - Nov 3 with 2173 viewsunion_jack

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 17:42 - Nov 3 by Davillin

"Legend" is a subjective term, which I think should be awarded after time has passed and one can be put into perspective.

Given that, I think he'll probably make it.

I like him because he is what we call over here "a blue collar player," putting in a hard shift every time, he takes the field, and for being a team player and a passionate one at that.

I totally agree with the point that you should let time pass before judging. I also agree with you that he will become one. Hence the way I voted.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 21:31 - Nov 3 with 2092 viewsScoobyWho

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 18:24 - Nov 3 by Davillin

Did I annoy you again? I hope not.

Actually you have always been a sensible and well informed poster, I'm not sure why you get all excited at times looking for a scrap. I'm not sure how you can annoy anyone TBH. Your harmless, really, really of no concern.

As for Rangel, he is a Swansea all time favourite for sure, as I have said before legends are people far more worthy of the accolade than footballers, with maybe one club exception at Swansea. You know - People who create remedies for worldwide illnesses, they are legends not people who kick bags of wind about.

Bags of wind. ......

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

After making over 300 appearances is Rangel a Swansea Legend? on 21:48 - Nov 3 with 2055 viewsDewi1jack

Amazing to realise that the club pay more in wages to one player than they paid as a transfer fee for Angel.
We've come some distance and so has Angel, from his first few games for us.
Would love it if he got some sort of role at the club when he retires from top football.
Defensive coach for any of our sides?
Lovely bloke to talk to as well. Plus he does have a cracking accent as Mr S states.
Although think Jan Molbys Danish/ Scouse was better when he was here
Dzemal and Frankie Burrows could both be indecipherable at times.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024