Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony 11:37 - Aug 3 with 4329 viewsAussieJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-plot-45m-transfer

Tottenham are planning a £45million double ­swoop for Morgan Schneiderlin and Wilfried Bony.

[...]

But Tottenham’s first approach has been re­buffed, so they will go back in this week with an improved offer of close to £20m.

So that leaves around £25 for Bony.

I know it is just the Mirror but yeah. I don't think that this has been posted here yet. Anyway I'm so sick of this dragging on and on. So much stress every time I see someone preparing to launch a bid.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:39 - Aug 3 with 4309 viewsTheFranchise

Rejected.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:41 - Aug 3 with 4285 viewsairedale

Makes you wonder though, what about the bodies Baldini bought last year.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:42 - Aug 3 with 4273 viewsAussieJack

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:39 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

Rejected.

Link? I can't find anything.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:45 - Aug 3 with 4231 viewsTheFranchise

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:42 - Aug 3 by AussieJack

Link? I can't find anything.

Nope, if it was me it would be rejected.

I'd put the fax machine over the shredder and let it fall straight in.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:47 - Aug 3 with 4213 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Mirror is one of the least accurate sources of news for anything SCFC. Fact. Are you the Aussie Jack from not606?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:48 - Aug 3 with 4201 viewsItchySphincter

I read something about Schneiderlin for 27M and Bony for 20M. Seems ridiculous to me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:53 - Aug 3 with 4152 viewsAussieJack

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:47 - Aug 3 by Brynmill_Jack

The Mirror is one of the least accurate sources of news for anything SCFC. Fact. Are you the Aussie Jack from not606?

Nope.

Yeah I know it is a rubbish source, but it doesn't stop me panicking.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:54 - Aug 3 with 4144 viewsairedale

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:48 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

I read something about Schneiderlin for 27M and Bony for 20M. Seems ridiculous to me.

I would think that Bony would cost more than the other bloke.
Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:58 - Aug 3 with 4103 viewsSilverSurfer

[quote]Tottenham’s first approach has been re­buffed, so they will go back in this week with an improved offer of close to £20m.

doesn't seem much of an improved offer if true
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:14 - Aug 3 with 3990 viewssomersetsimon

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:58 - Aug 3 by SilverSurfer

[quote]Tottenham’s first approach has been re­buffed, so they will go back in this week with an improved offer of close to £20m.

doesn't seem much of an improved offer if true

Haven't the club already said that they have had no approaches for Bony?

On the other hand, if this is true, then the £19M release clause isn't true and we can ask for whatever we like. Given the time left before the season starts I wouldn't sell him for any money.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:14 - Aug 3 with 3987 viewsDr_Winston

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:39 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

Rejected.

Assuming we can.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:15 - Aug 3 with 3976 viewsItchySphincter

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:54 - Aug 3 by airedale

Yeah, me too!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:29 - Aug 3 with 3872 viewsBorojack

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:15 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, me too!

Being reported by various sources now
Spurs have a habit of doing there business late
in the window which would be a nightmare for us

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:33 - Aug 3 with 3850 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 11:54 - Aug 3 by airedale

I must say though I really do rate that Schniederlin . With our attack as strong as it is a player like him could make us into a top 7 outfit . He's an excellent player , a big unit and with excellent tackling and interception stats. If only , eh?

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:37 - Aug 3 with 3825 viewsSTEVE1

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:29 - Aug 3 by Borojack

They all copy off each other.
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:45 - Aug 3 with 3789 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:29 - Aug 3 by Borojack

Spurs, like Wolfsburg aren't in the CL. I can see neither coming anywhere near our valuation so let's chill

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 3754 viewsDyfnant

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:14 - Aug 3 by somersetsimon

Haven't the club already said that they have had no approaches for Bony?

On the other hand, if this is true, then the £19M release clause isn't true and we can ask for whatever we like. Given the time left before the season starts I wouldn't sell him for any money.

Yup, seems the Mirrors cardiff loving 'journalist' forgotten he previously bumped his gums over the release clause #makingshitup

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 13:45 - Aug 3 with 3567 viewsairedale

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 12:33 - Aug 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I must say though I really do rate that Schniederlin . With our attack as strong as it is a player like him could make us into a top 7 outfit . He's an excellent player , a big unit and with excellent tackling and interception stats. If only , eh?

I wonder how long it will be (if ever), assuming we continue to do well, that we can compete with the likes of Everton and then Spurs?
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 13:57 - Aug 3 with 3518 viewsGlyn1

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 13:45 - Aug 3 by airedale

I wonder how long it will be (if ever), assuming we continue to do well, that we can compete with the likes of Everton and then Spurs?

Having a stadium as big as theirs would be the minimum requirement.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 15:33 - Aug 3 with 3290 viewsRebMegJack

Add 5m
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 15:39]

#livingthedream

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 16:12 - Aug 3 with 3173 viewsperchrockjack

Just don't sell another 5m is nowhere near worth it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 16:21 - Aug 3 with 3146 viewsblobby2

The offer of 20mill was for scheiderlin not for bony, so if they up the offer to saints by 5 mill that leaves them 20 mill to offer for bony which will not be enough (hopefully)

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 17:21 - Aug 3 with 3004 viewsQuakerJack

Dear Mr Pochetino.

kindly fcuk off.

Best wishes

Huw Jenkins

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 18:03 - Aug 3 with 2884 viewsjazzswan

Can all be said in 3 words....

Ben,Vorm, Enjoy....

translates in Welsh to this..

Bony, P==S, O+F
Tottenham preparing 25 Million bid for Bony on 20:11 - Aug 3 with 2688 viewsjeza739

According to BBC gossip Brendan wants Balatelli and Spurs want E'to.

Hopefully both come true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024