Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort 23:38 - Jul 26 with 7239 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 13:34 - Jul 27 with 1680 viewsDrizzy

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:23 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I always find it amusing when people bring up random personal information about me because they are unable to keep the discussion on topic. It says a lot about those people.

It's even funnier when the people who do it sometimes have tantrums when people do it to them too.

Probably because you're a bit of a n0b, Rhys?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 13:40 - Jul 27 with 1678 viewsDarran

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 13:34 - Jul 27 by Drizzy

Probably because you're a bit of a n0b, Rhys?

Knob is not in the swear filter.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 23:50 - Jul 27 with 1625 viewsGriffting

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:42 - Jul 27 by raynor94

Couple of years? you are having a laugh, I'm no lover of Harry but he put him in his first game in charge and the rest is history, try reading harrys book mun

You are wrong. Bale didn't get on the winning side of spurs until September 2009 which was a year into Harrys reign and then became integral as that season went on.. Maybe not a couple of years but certainly wasn't playing as an attacker in Harry first season let alone first game in charge.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:11 - Jul 28 with 1610 viewsraynor94

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 23:50 - Jul 27 by Griffting

You are wrong. Bale didn't get on the winning side of spurs until September 2009 which was a year into Harrys reign and then became integral as that season went on.. Maybe not a couple of years but certainly wasn't playing as an attacker in Harry first season let alone first game in charge.

Bale made 33 appearances in 08/09 harry joined October 08 I didn't say he played him in a more forward role immediately, I'm only quoting from the book, whichever way you look at it he blossomed under harry

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 07:59 - Jul 28 with 1588 viewsicecoldjack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 05:40 - Jul 27 by Griffting

Southampton have produced some great talent. If they'd kept hold of them all they'd be top 4 material!
His growth as a player over the past few years has been pretty amazing really.. To think he wasn't on a winning side for 2 years and spurs were on the brink of selling him to Birmingham for pence not so long ago! Crazy stuff. Should give hope to any young footballer.

Southampton stole a lot of talent as well though didn't they?

Didnt we lose people to them a few years back?
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 08:22 - Jul 28 with 1577 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 23:50 - Jul 27 by Griffting

No he's not. You are wrong. And nobody has said about him being an attacker in his first season.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:25 - Jul 28 with 1527 viewsGriffting

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:11 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Bale made 33 appearances in 08/09 harry joined October 08 I didn't say he played him in a more forward role immediately, I'm only quoting from the book, whichever way you look at it he blossomed under harry

Well if you actually read my post I said 'still took him a couple of years to realise he was a bit more useful a tad further up the pitch' implying that it took a while to make the transition from defender to attacker, so yes I said it.
And I wasn't even disputing the fact that he'd blossomed under Harry, in fact I was defending it, even if took a while for him to reach full potential in the right position
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 11:28]
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:34 - Jul 28 with 1522 viewsraynor94

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:25 - Jul 28 by Griffting

Well if you actually read my post I said 'still took him a couple of years to realise he was a bit more useful a tad further up the pitch' implying that it took a while to make the transition from defender to attacker, so yes I said it.
And I wasn't even disputing the fact that he'd blossomed under Harry, in fact I was defending it, even if took a while for him to reach full potential in the right position
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 11:28]

I'm not arguing at all, I'm quoting the book, it took from October 08 to September 09 to move him further forward, and the result was stunning

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:38 - Jul 28 with 1517 viewsunion_jack

Not a bad effort at all!

He is a very special talent.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:41 - Jul 28 with 1515 viewsGriffting

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:34 - Jul 28 by raynor94

I'm not arguing at all, I'm quoting the book, it took from October 08 to September 09 to move him further forward, and the result was stunning

I completely agree with you, remarkable growth in a player over a short period and majority of it down to Mr. Redknapp.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:03 - Jul 28 with 1487 viewsJJJack

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:41 - Jul 28 by Griffting

I completely agree with you, remarkable growth in a player over a short period and majority of it down to Mr. Redknapp.

Now it's rare I say this on here. But I happen to know for a FACT that Redknapp thought Bale couldn't defend for toffee and wanted shot of him. His chief scout told us personally when down The Lib on a scouting assignment.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:13 - Jul 28 with 1477 viewsbluenile

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 00:39 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My chosen course is only taught at a very small number of universities in the United Kingdom. None in Wales teach it. Salford was the best out of the few universities in terms of future job prospects and level of teaching for this course. I am very happy to be here.

I also attended Coleg Sir Gar in Pibwrlwyd which is hardly Eaton College yet I progressed from there exceptionally.

If I was studying something as common as 'Sports Science' or 'English Literature' which is taught in nearly every uni in Britain and I ended up at the 98th best uni in terms of teaching that course, then I would be disappointed. Alas, I am at one of, if not the best for my chosen course. I'm very happy.

Methinks he dost protest too much..........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 14:57 - Jul 28 with 1423 viewsGriffting

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 12:03 - Jul 28 by JJJack

Now it's rare I say this on here. But I happen to know for a FACT that Redknapp thought Bale couldn't defend for toffee and wanted shot of him. His chief scout told us personally when down The Lib on a scouting assignment.

Well he wasn't wrong, Bale was a truly shocking defender. I personally believe he intended to sell him.. He's unlikely to admit it now that he almost sold the worlds most expensive player for peanuts, even though it says he had no intention in his 100 % factual autobiography. But there's no doubting he had a big part in his rise as a player.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 15:54 - Jul 28 with 1401 viewsScoobyWho

So why are Wales rubbish jackfath ?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:54]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 1366 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Ki-esque

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 18:23 - Jul 28 with 1332 viewsDrizzle

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 15:54 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

So why are Wales rubbish jackfath ?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:54]

Because they don't have another 9 of those.
Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 19:35 - Jul 28 with 1318 viewsairedale

Gareth Bale - Not a bad effort on 11:38 - Jul 28 by union_jack

Not a bad effort at all!

He is a very special talent.

Correct, and they just love him over in Milan.........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024