Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besic 11:19 - Jul 8 with 19824 viewsswanseacityfan

Reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine Muhamed Bešić po svemu sudeći naredne sezone će igrati u engleskoj Premier ligi.

Naime, kako saznajemo, danas popodne bi se trebala donijeti konačna odluka o njegovom transferu.

Sport.ba saznaje kako je ekipa Swansea jučer predala službenu ponudu na adresu Ferencvarosa i to u visini od 4,4 miliona eura.

Swansea je Bešiću ponudio ugovor na četiri godine, prema kojem bi reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine godišnje u ovoj ekipi zarađivao 2,5 miliona eura.

Danas popodne bi se ovaj transfer trebao finalizirati, ali kako saznajemo, svi detalji su već dogovoreni, te su ostale samo formalnosti.

Osim Swansea, jedinu konkretanu ponudu Bešić je imao i od Evertona, ali ona je finansijski bila daleko slabija, pa su u Ferencvarosu odbili ekipu sa Goodisona.

Bešić bi do kraja ove sedmice trebao i službeno postati novi igrač Swansea.

Translates to :

Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina Muhamed Besic apparently next season will play in the English Premier League.

In fact, as we learned this afternoon should make a final decision on his transfer.

Sport.ba learned that the team of Swansea yesterday submitted a formal bid to address Ferencvaros and in the amount of 4.4 million euros.

Swansea is BEŠIĆ offered a contract for four years, according to which the representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the year this team earned 2.5 million euros.

Afternoon to this transfer should be finalized, but as we found out, all the details have been agreed, and the only other formalities.

Apart from Swansea, the only concrete offer Besic had from Everton, but she was far weaker financially, so the Ferencvaros team refused to Goodison.

Bešić by the end of this week should officially become a new player Swansea.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Besic on 19:03 - Jul 8 with 3072 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 18:51 - Jul 8 by JethroJack

I would think that other premiership clubs are offerring at least as much as we are, if not more. As you so often point out, we only have a tiny stadium, so the others clubs get TV money & much higher gate receipts than us.

So, the Garry & Huw combo MUST be the clincher, wouldn't you think?

Well according to that article regarding Montero we offered more than Everton and that is why he is coming here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Besic on 19:04 - Jul 8 with 3066 viewsJethroJack

Dear Dwight,
Out-thought again on yet another thread
Best Regards,
Jethro
Besic on 09:33 - Jul 9 with 2717 viewsJethroJack

Besic on 19:03 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well according to that article regarding Montero we offered more than Everton and that is why he is coming here.

You don't believe everything you read in the papers, do you?

You can't even tell the difference between Big Phil Scolari & Del Bosque
Besic on 10:21 - Jul 9 with 2595 viewsWarwickHunt

Besic on 18:51 - Jul 8 by JethroJack

I would think that other premiership clubs are offerring at least as much as we are, if not more. As you so often point out, we only have a tiny stadium, so the others clubs get TV money & much higher gate receipts than us.

So, the Garry & Huw combo MUST be the clincher, wouldn't you think?

They are both football gods in Ecuador.
Besic on 10:49 - Jul 9 with 2497 viewsJethroJack

Not to mention France & possibly even Bosnia.
Besic on 15:48 - Jul 9 with 2225 viewsJonnyTheJack

Deal collapsed apparently
Besic on 17:15 - Jul 9 with 2026 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Besic on 15:48 - Jul 9 by JonnyTheJack

That's a crying shame. He would have been a big hit down here. Must have been gazumped

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Besic on 18:43 - Jul 9 with 1808 viewstomdickharry

Besic on 15:48 - Jul 9 by JonnyTheJack

Link or source.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024