Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besic 11:19 - Jul 8 with 19825 viewsswanseacityfan

Reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine Muhamed Bešić po svemu sudeći naredne sezone će igrati u engleskoj Premier ligi.

Naime, kako saznajemo, danas popodne bi se trebala donijeti konačna odluka o njegovom transferu.

Sport.ba saznaje kako je ekipa Swansea jučer predala službenu ponudu na adresu Ferencvarosa i to u visini od 4,4 miliona eura.

Swansea je Bešiću ponudio ugovor na četiri godine, prema kojem bi reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine godišnje u ovoj ekipi zarađivao 2,5 miliona eura.

Danas popodne bi se ovaj transfer trebao finalizirati, ali kako saznajemo, svi detalji su već dogovoreni, te su ostale samo formalnosti.

Osim Swansea, jedinu konkretanu ponudu Bešić je imao i od Evertona, ali ona je finansijski bila daleko slabija, pa su u Ferencvarosu odbili ekipu sa Goodisona.

Bešić bi do kraja ove sedmice trebao i službeno postati novi igrač Swansea.

Translates to :

Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina Muhamed Besic apparently next season will play in the English Premier League.

In fact, as we learned this afternoon should make a final decision on his transfer.

Sport.ba learned that the team of Swansea yesterday submitted a formal bid to address Ferencvaros and in the amount of 4.4 million euros.

Swansea is BEŠIĆ offered a contract for four years, according to which the representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the year this team earned 2.5 million euros.

Afternoon to this transfer should be finalized, but as we found out, all the details have been agreed, and the only other formalities.

Apart from Swansea, the only concrete offer Besic had from Everton, but she was far weaker financially, so the Ferencvaros team refused to Goodison.

Bešić by the end of this week should officially become a new player Swansea.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Besic on 16:40 - Jul 8 with 2587 viewsblaine_scfc

Besic on 16:33 - Jul 8 by monmouth

I suspect the cap hit the escalator when Michu got a new contract and Pablo signed, then the arm twist to get Wilf probably dynamited it to kingdom come, followed by Gomis the Skipper and now maybe a few others in the pipeline. I still trust the board to live within our means but it looks more and more (perhaps because the Wilf gambit was a success-thank fack) like they have realised now that continued success means we're not quite a corner shop any more. I hope a fair chunk is still performance related and the relegation clauses still exist.

Agreed, I have been a critic of the board over the Laudrup sacking and even the Monk appointment, but I have no doubt in my mind they will not put our future in jeapordy with massive financial packages which are beyond our means.

I do believe last year showed we needed freshening up, and we needed to spend on new players. Fair play to them, they are doing just that. With Michu, Canas and Poz off and maybe Vorm and Davies that will balance the books nicely.
Besic on 16:42 - Jul 8 with 2575 viewsTom1912

Our wage cap has increased in line with our revenue increasing.

I am confident the relegation clauses will always exist.
Besic on 16:45 - Jul 8 with 2553 viewsswanseacityfan

Latest on Pablo:

And the Evening Post understands that though he was originally due to travel, Hernandez has also missed out because he could be set to leave Swansea, possibly so he can return home to be near his young daughter.........
And it has reached the stage now where it would be something of a surprise if he is still on Swansea’s books come the start of the new season......
The club hope Michu’s situation could be resolved in the next few days, while they may also be set to do business over Hernandez.....
The former Valencia player has only a year to run on his Swansea contract, and has been linked with a move to Michael Laudrup’s new Qatari club Lekhwiya. But it could be that Hernandez heads home, with at least one Spanish club thought to be interested in signing him.The 29-year-old played regularly under Monk last season, and is likely to be involved in the first-team picture should he stick around.But it is understood Hernandez sought out Swansea’s hierarchy ahead of the American trip to discuss his future in SA1.Given that the end of Hernandez’s contract is in sight, it may suit Swansea to sell now and recoup some of the £5.55 million they paid for him in the summer of 2012.The four-cap Spanish international creator has enjoyed some sparkling moments in Swansea colours but has struggled for consistency, thanks in part to a succession of injury problems.Nevertheless, his departure would come as something as a surprise.

PS: I thought he had a son not a daughter!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 16:46]

Besic on 16:49 - Jul 8 with 2509 viewsraynor94

Besic on 16:45 - Jul 8 by swanseacityfan

Latest on Pablo:

And the Evening Post understands that though he was originally due to travel, Hernandez has also missed out because he could be set to leave Swansea, possibly so he can return home to be near his young daughter.........
And it has reached the stage now where it would be something of a surprise if he is still on Swansea’s books come the start of the new season......
The club hope Michu’s situation could be resolved in the next few days, while they may also be set to do business over Hernandez.....
The former Valencia player has only a year to run on his Swansea contract, and has been linked with a move to Michael Laudrup’s new Qatari club Lekhwiya. But it could be that Hernandez heads home, with at least one Spanish club thought to be interested in signing him.The 29-year-old played regularly under Monk last season, and is likely to be involved in the first-team picture should he stick around.But it is understood Hernandez sought out Swansea’s hierarchy ahead of the American trip to discuss his future in SA1.Given that the end of Hernandez’s contract is in sight, it may suit Swansea to sell now and recoup some of the £5.55 million they paid for him in the summer of 2012.The four-cap Spanish international creator has enjoyed some sparkling moments in Swansea colours but has struggled for consistency, thanks in part to a succession of injury problems.Nevertheless, his departure would come as something as a surprise.

PS: I thought he had a son not a daughter!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 16:46]

If besic and montero are coming in and Pablo wants to leave, makes sense to recoup as much as we can

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Besic on 16:55 - Jul 8 with 2474 viewsswanseacityfan

Besic on 16:49 - Jul 8 by raynor94

If besic and montero are coming in and Pablo wants to leave, makes sense to recoup as much as we can

Don't know why this is on this thread. Should have gone on the Pablo thread!

Besic on 17:16 - Jul 8 with 2375 viewsMattG

Besic on 16:21 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wasn't of the belief we were capable of offering £16m / 4 year packages. It appears the days of 'salary caps' and all that stuff is in the past for Swansea City now.

So, let's get this clear.....

Fail to sign players = they won't play for Monk
Sign players = Club paying massive wages

Ignoring whether or not anyone is actually earning the sort of money you mention, are you of the belief that we should be paying big money?

Do you think the Club is over-paying for players?

Why shouldn't a 'salary cap' move to reflect the Club's revenue? Should it have remained the same as it was in, say, 2011?
Besic on 17:22 - Jul 8 with 2341 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 17:16 - Jul 8 by MattG

So, let's get this clear.....

Fail to sign players = they won't play for Monk
Sign players = Club paying massive wages

Ignoring whether or not anyone is actually earning the sort of money you mention, are you of the belief that we should be paying big money?

Do you think the Club is over-paying for players?

Why shouldn't a 'salary cap' move to reflect the Club's revenue? Should it have remained the same as it was in, say, 2011?

This is my final post on the matter.

I do not believe that Garry Monk being our manager had any influence on these players coming to sign for Swansea City. They came for the financial package and a chance to play in the Premier League. We could have Alan Tate, Kenny Jackett, Brian Flynn or even Phil Sumbler managing us. It wouldn't have mattered.

Garry Monk doesn't have a big enough reputation in world football to attract players solely because he is the manager. Anyone who thinks these players are coming here because of him is being silly and blinded by their love of the man.

(Just to clarify I have little problem with Garry being manager. I will wipe the slate clean and hope we push on next season under his management)

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Besic on 17:35 - Jul 8 with 2277 viewsMattG

Besic on 17:22 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is my final post on the matter.

I do not believe that Garry Monk being our manager had any influence on these players coming to sign for Swansea City. They came for the financial package and a chance to play in the Premier League. We could have Alan Tate, Kenny Jackett, Brian Flynn or even Phil Sumbler managing us. It wouldn't have mattered.

Garry Monk doesn't have a big enough reputation in world football to attract players solely because he is the manager. Anyone who thinks these players are coming here because of him is being silly and blinded by their love of the man.

(Just to clarify I have little problem with Garry being manager. I will wipe the slate clean and hope we push on next season under his management)

I certainly don't think anyone is coming here desperate to play for Monk and I agree that money is the driver. Where we differ is on the matter of whether Monk being manager would put players off - you have previously said that he would, I disagree.
Login to get fewer ads

Besic on 17:35 - Jul 8 with 2272 viewsJokeren1943

He just had a certain class. In the matchs we needed quality and experince he just performed 110 %.

He was the creative engine in the months under Monk.

Would be a massive creative lose for Swansea.
Besic on 17:38 - Jul 8 with 2259 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 17:35 - Jul 8 by MattG

I certainly don't think anyone is coming here desperate to play for Monk and I agree that money is the driver. Where we differ is on the matter of whether Monk being manager would put players off - you have previously said that he would, I disagree.

I don't recall saying Garry being manager would put off players from coming here. If I did then I was mistaken. I believe I said that Garry would not attract players here, unlike Laudrup where players came here with him being the manager arguably the key reason to do so.

Besic on 17:45 - Jul 8 with 2221 viewslondonlisa2001

Besic on 17:38 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't recall saying Garry being manager would put off players from coming here. If I did then I was mistaken. I believe I said that Garry would not attract players here, unlike Laudrup where players came here with him being the manager arguably the key reason to do so.

Who are the players that came to the Swans simply due to Laudrup being the manager?

i know this is often quoted, but which players are we talking about? Could you please actually name them?
Besic on 17:48 - Jul 8 with 2205 viewsMattG

Besic on 17:38 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fair enough, although I'm not sure the lure of Laudrup was as great as some people think. If Michu, for example, had been given the choice of signing for us / Laudrup or, say, QPR / Hughes for an extra £10k per week, where do you think he would have gone?
Besic on 17:50 - Jul 8 with 2191 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 17:45 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

Who are the players that came to the Swans simply due to Laudrup being the manager?

i know this is often quoted, but which players are we talking about? Could you please actually name them?

I believe Michu would not be here if Laudrup wasn't our manager. The fact he threw his toys out of the pram when he was sacked further solidifies this belief.

Of course this is all just my belief and is not a 'fact' as people so often tell me. Yet they will then go to a different thread and post their opinions yet I do not go and shoot them down because I am the better person.

Besic on 17:59 - Jul 8 with 2155 viewsMattG

Besic on 17:50 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe Michu would not be here if Laudrup wasn't our manager. The fact he threw his toys out of the pram when he was sacked further solidifies this belief.

Of course this is all just my belief and is not a 'fact' as people so often tell me. Yet they will then go to a different thread and post their opinions yet I do not go and shoot them down because I am the better person.

Not the question I asked but no matter. And places like this are all about opinions.
Besic on 18:00 - Jul 8 with 2150 viewslondonlisa2001

Michu was offered to a number of Premier League clubs (some say all) and the Swans were the one that bit - it was not a 'Laudrup' signing as such (of course Laudrup was the manager at that time, but he was offered to the club).

This has often been stated in the media (by the likes of Sid Lowe etc who know what they are talking about on the Spanish front).

So that one is not true - who are the others you refer to or are you saying things such as 'players came to Swansea because of Laudrup' for the sake of generalisation and hyperbole?

In my view, Michu was not 'right' a long time before Laudrup left - this has again been used as ammunition against the club and Monk and doesn't seem to be true.

I'll tell you what is interesting. One of the players that actually did probably come to Swansea because of his connection with Laudrup is JDG (having played for him previously). And he could not be more positive on the subject of wanting to stay now that Monk is the manager.

I liked Laudrup, I've said it on a number of occasions, but do us a favour - if he was a sought after as you and others keep intimating (with top players wanting to play for him all over the place), and as influential as he and his agent kept on implying (interest from Chelsea, Real Madrid etc etc etc) then do you really think he would have ended up taking a job in Qatar (and don't say it was just the money - I suspect Jose is not paid too shabbily at Chelsea).
Besic on 18:01 - Jul 8 with 2138 viewsDrizzy

"I do not go and shoot them down because I am the better person."

Fair play, Rhys, that's a phenomenal contradiction.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Besic on 18:28 - Jul 8 with 2050 viewstomdickharry

Meanwhile back on the Besic thread has he signed yet?
Besic on 18:32 - Jul 8 with 2015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Besic on 18:28 - Jul 8 by tomdickharry

Meanwhile back on the Besic thread has he signed yet?

It's like f*cking trollorama on here these days.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Besic on 18:34 - Jul 8 with 1997 viewsScoobyWho

Besic on 18:32 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

brilliant

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Besic on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 1997 viewstomdickharry

Besic on 18:32 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Well if posters only stuck to the threads ..........................
Besic on 18:39 - Jul 8 with 1974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Besic on 18:36 - Jul 8 by tomdickharry

Well if posters only stuck to the threads ..........................

I agree.

Besic on 18:40 - Jul 8 with 1959 viewsPozuelosSideys

Besic is a good player. He has a touch of the aggressive Bodde's about him.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Besic on 18:42 - Jul 8 with 1943 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Besic on 18:40 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

Besic is a good player. He has a touch of the aggressive Bodde's about him.

At 21 this could be a mega signing

Besic on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 1926 viewsPozuelosSideys

Besic on 18:42 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

At 21 this could be a mega signing

I agree. He bosses that Bosnia team. Was suprised he was only 21 and played in Hungary. Does sail quite close to the wind alot.. but thats the way he plays i think. Massive thumbs up from me tbh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Besic on 18:51 - Jul 8 with 1904 viewsJethroJack

Besic on 15:34 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would think it was our large financial packages which are attracting these players. But it's exciting nonetheless.

I would think that other premiership clubs are offerring at least as much as we are, if not more. As you so often point out, we only have a tiny stadium, so the others clubs get TV money & much higher gate receipts than us.

So, the Garry & Huw combo MUST be the clincher, wouldn't you think?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024