Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besic 11:19 - Jul 8 with 19826 viewsswanseacityfan

Reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine Muhamed Bešić po svemu sudeći naredne sezone će igrati u engleskoj Premier ligi.

Naime, kako saznajemo, danas popodne bi se trebala donijeti konačna odluka o njegovom transferu.

Sport.ba saznaje kako je ekipa Swansea jučer predala službenu ponudu na adresu Ferencvarosa i to u visini od 4,4 miliona eura.

Swansea je Bešiću ponudio ugovor na četiri godine, prema kojem bi reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine godišnje u ovoj ekipi zarađivao 2,5 miliona eura.

Danas popodne bi se ovaj transfer trebao finalizirati, ali kako saznajemo, svi detalji su već dogovoreni, te su ostale samo formalnosti.

Osim Swansea, jedinu konkretanu ponudu Bešić je imao i od Evertona, ali ona je finansijski bila daleko slabija, pa su u Ferencvarosu odbili ekipu sa Goodisona.

Bešić bi do kraja ove sedmice trebao i službeno postati novi igrač Swansea.

Translates to :

Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina Muhamed Besic apparently next season will play in the English Premier League.

In fact, as we learned this afternoon should make a final decision on his transfer.

Sport.ba learned that the team of Swansea yesterday submitted a formal bid to address Ferencvaros and in the amount of 4.4 million euros.

Swansea is BEŠIĆ offered a contract for four years, according to which the representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the year this team earned 2.5 million euros.

Afternoon to this transfer should be finalized, but as we found out, all the details have been agreed, and the only other formalities.

Apart from Swansea, the only concrete offer Besic had from Everton, but she was far weaker financially, so the Ferencvaros team refused to Goodison.

Bešić by the end of this week should officially become a new player Swansea.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Besic on 13:28 - Jul 8 with 3571 viewsMattG

Yes please. Looks as if he would fit straight into our system. A taller, faster and slightly more attacking version of Leon - what's not to like?
Besic on 13:30 - Jul 8 with 3556 viewsDanielswan

Besic on 13:19 - Jul 8 by BLAZE

Look forward to it

Thanks to premier league football I know that the Dutch are crazy c*nts, Koreans are fanatical and Danes are lovestruck. I wonder what the Bosnians are like?

But only the drunken idiots remain ...

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Besic on 13:31 - Jul 8 with 3544 viewsJackoBoostardo

Besic on 13:13 - Jul 8 by MB07

If he signs, be ready for invasion of Bosnian fans. We like him more than Dzeko and Begovic :)

According to our newspapers it's done deal.

More the merrier!

Allow me to demonstrate this site to you in a simple video

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Besic on 13:31 - Jul 8 with 3544 viewsMB07

No matter what happens you'll see him october 10th at Cardiff city stadium, when we play against Wales in EURO2016 qualies.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 13:32]
Besic on 14:05 - Jul 8 with 3354 viewsJokeren1943

Besic on 13:06 - Jul 8 by MB07

How fast is he? Fastest player in our national team.

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/37/32/41/eng_11_

Most distance covered in both teams, 12,271 meters, 5,615 meters without the ball, 52 sprints, top speed 31,52... etc

he had pretty much the same stats in every game

Perfect. We need a fast player to close down a counterattack of 3-4 opponent players.

Williams is quite slow but with a new fast defensive midfielder and Chico we should be able to close down 3-5 more counterattack goals in the new season.
Besic on 14:15 - Jul 8 with 3310 viewsFar_Post

Besic on 12:59 - Jul 8 by Swansea93

If he joins, surely we will have to many midfielders even if Canas leaves, and talk of JDG and Gylfi? And we still have Kissy.

If Michu, Canas and Pozuelo make way and we sign Besic, JDG and Gylfi we would have some good options in the middle of the park;

Defensive Midfielders: Britton, Besic
Neutral Midfielders: Shelvey, Ki, Fulton,
Attacking Midfielders: JDG, Gylfi.

Blog: The C Word

Besic on 14:48 - Jul 8 with 3168 viewsJackFish

How odd that we're apparently signing a Bosnian on the day I'm in Sarajevo! Loads of Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic and Spahic shirts on sale here but haven't seen any with Besic on ;).
Besic on 14:49 - Jul 8 with 3162 viewsDyfnant

Besic on 13:13 - Jul 8 by MB07

If he signs, be ready for invasion of Bosnian fans. We like him more than Dzeko and Begovic :)

According to our newspapers it's done deal.

Welcome Besic but Begovic's a prick

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Besic on 14:56 - Jul 8 with 3101 viewsJACKARSE

Besic on 14:49 - Jul 8 by Dyfnant

Welcome Besic but Begovic's a prick

Along with his mate Ivanic and Shagabic ......
Besic on 14:59 - Jul 8 with 3085 viewsTom1912

Besic on 14:15 - Jul 8 by Far_Post

If Michu, Canas and Pozuelo make way and we sign Besic, JDG and Gylfi we would have some good options in the middle of the park;

Defensive Midfielders: Britton, Besic
Neutral Midfielders: Shelvey, Ki, Fulton,
Attacking Midfielders: JDG, Gylfi.

I'd be happy with this. Fulton is one for the future and hopefully can get a bit of experience along the way but we've got the option of the more defensive minded 3 of say Britton, Shelvey, JDG and then the more attacting option of Gylfi in the AMF role.
Besic on 15:14 - Jul 8 with 3021 viewsFar_Post

Besic on 14:59 - Jul 8 by Tom1912

I'd be happy with this. Fulton is one for the future and hopefully can get a bit of experience along the way but we've got the option of the more defensive minded 3 of say Britton, Shelvey, JDG and then the more attacting option of Gylfi in the AMF role.

Decent number of goals in there as well. Provided they stay fit, Guzman, Gylfi and Shelvey should chip in 5-10 goals each you would think over the course of the season. Takes some of the pressure off Bony and Gomis.

Blog: The C Word

Besic on 15:20 - Jul 8 with 2979 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent. Our CDM's last season were okay. We need better than okay. Hopefully Leon finds his form of pre-2013/14 and this new guy is of an excellent standard too. Exciting times.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Besic on 15:33 - Jul 8 with 2911 viewsJethroJack

Besic on 15:20 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent. Our CDM's last season were okay. We need better than okay. Hopefully Leon finds his form of pre-2013/14 and this new guy is of an excellent standard too. Exciting times.

Yep, exciting times indeed.
Garry, Huw & the board are doing a fine job attracting all this top talent, wouldn't you agree?
Besic on 15:33 - Jul 8 with 2903 viewsnantywatcher

Besic on 13:31 - Jul 8 by MB07

No matter what happens you'll see him october 10th at Cardiff city stadium, when we play against Wales in EURO2016 qualies.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 13:32]

Thank you for all the effort you put into this thread. I'll buy you the biggest ice cream in the world at Verdi's if it comes off!
Besic on 15:34 - Jul 8 with 2899 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 15:33 - Jul 8 by JethroJack

Yep, exciting times indeed.
Garry, Huw & the board are doing a fine job attracting all this top talent, wouldn't you agree?

I would think it was our large financial packages which are attracting these players. But it's exciting nonetheless.

Besic on 15:48 - Jul 8 with 2540 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Besic on 15:14 - Jul 8 by Far_Post

Decent number of goals in there as well. Provided they stay fit, Guzman, Gylfi and Shelvey should chip in 5-10 goals each you would think over the course of the season. Takes some of the pressure off Bony and Gomis.

Don't forget Routs, Nath and Jeff as well

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Besic on 15:56 - Jul 8 with 2489 viewstomdickharry

Besic on 15:48 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't forget Routs, Nath and Jeff as well

Who is Jeff?
Besic on 15:59 - Jul 8 with 2472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Besic on 15:56 - Jul 8 by tomdickharry

Who is Jeff?

Montero dude

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Besic on 16:05 - Jul 8 with 2423 viewsMattG

Besic on 15:34 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would think it was our large financial packages which are attracting these players. But it's exciting nonetheless.

Previously, you apparently didn't think these "large financial packages" would be sufficient to alleviate the disappointment that players would undoubtedly feel upon finding that Garry Monk was our manager.

On that basis, some credit must surely be due to Monk, Jenkins and the Board for overcoming this problem and securing the services of top players at our Club, wouldn't you agree?
Besic on 16:07 - Jul 8 with 2412 viewstomdickharry

Besic on 15:59 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Montero dude

But he has not signed.
Besic on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 2387 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 16:05 - Jul 8 by MattG

Previously, you apparently didn't think these "large financial packages" would be sufficient to alleviate the disappointment that players would undoubtedly feel upon finding that Garry Monk was our manager.

On that basis, some credit must surely be due to Monk, Jenkins and the Board for overcoming this problem and securing the services of top players at our Club, wouldn't you agree?

That was before I realised our club was capable of paying such enormous financial packages.

Besic on 16:13 - Jul 8 with 2368 viewsMattG

Besic on 16:09 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That was before I realised our club was capable of paying such enormous financial packages.

Without challenging your definition of "enormous", why would you think we couldn't? We have no debt and receive similar competition and TV revenue to most other clubs in the Premier League.

Whilst you undoubtedly make reasonable points in some of your posts, your pig-headed refusal to ever admit that you might have been mistaken about anything seriously undermines your credibility.
Besic on 16:18 - Jul 8 with 2328 viewsmacthejack

Really excited about this signing I have to say!
Besic on 16:21 - Jul 8 with 2303 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Besic on 16:13 - Jul 8 by MattG

Without challenging your definition of "enormous", why would you think we couldn't? We have no debt and receive similar competition and TV revenue to most other clubs in the Premier League.

Whilst you undoubtedly make reasonable points in some of your posts, your pig-headed refusal to ever admit that you might have been mistaken about anything seriously undermines your credibility.

I wasn't of the belief we were capable of offering £16m / 4 year packages. It appears the days of 'salary caps' and all that stuff is in the past for Swansea City now.

Besic on 16:33 - Jul 8 with 2246 viewsmonmouth

Besic on 16:21 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wasn't of the belief we were capable of offering £16m / 4 year packages. It appears the days of 'salary caps' and all that stuff is in the past for Swansea City now.

I suspect the cap hit the escalator when Michu got a new contract and Pablo signed, then the arm twist to get Wilf probably dynamited it to kingdom come, followed by Gomis the Skipper and now maybe a few others in the pipeline. I still trust the board to live within our means but it looks more and more (perhaps because the Wilf gambit was a success-thank fack) like they have realised now that continued success means we're not quite a corner shop any more. I hope a fair chunk is still performance related and the relegation clauses still exist.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024