Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 18:09 - Jul 7 with 20256 viewsswanseacityfan

Anyone know why he hasn't gone to USA?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Pablo on 18:44 - Jul 8 with 1970 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo on 18:42 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

no need for you to be scared - I am less scary than anyone else I know ;-)

The only people I get remotely agitated with (on this forum, at least...) are the ones that spend their whole time looking for negatives on absolutely everything that the club do.

I don't for a second think that the club, the board, the manager or anyone else is perfect - far from it and I get wound up like everyone else on certain issues. But the constant bloody moaning about everything is just ridiculous.

Dwight's problem is that he is constantly trying to make digs about everything.

A good case in point was on the jokey topic of the 'premier league 70 miles' signs. Now everyone knows and agrees (presumably at least) that the stadium needs to be bigger than it is. The club know it, which is why, probably belatedly in my view, they are trying to expand it. But Dwight, rather than accepting that, has to make some sort of crappy little dig about Cardiff's stadium being 'Premier League' standard and ours being 'Championship standard'.

It's just bloody irritating for all of us (and I know this includes you) who have been there through the actual shitty times. Because, do you know what, by belittling what we have now - it actually demeans everything that people had to do to get us here.

I stood at The Emirates in that first season and bawled my eyes out, because I remembered everything that had gone before. I had believed with all my heart that we would never ever get to this level again, and I refuse to let this miraculous achievement be tarnished by dickheads moaning about whether we should have put an extra 4000 seats in one year ago rather than next year.

Well said. Supporters are supposed to support.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pablo on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 1958 viewsWarwickHunt

Pablo on 18:34 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier on. We are getting rid of the guile and replacing them with power and clunk, especially in the middle of the field.

We really, really need a creative 10, and its not Gylfi.

Oh.. and a right back.

I remember listening to an interview with Mark Bowen on Radio 5 when him and that Gog sh1tc*nt took over at QPR.

It's all about "power and pace" apparently. I laughed so much I almost crashed the car.
Pablo on 18:46 - Jul 8 with 1952 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo on 18:41 - Jul 8 by WarwickHunt

Richie has Mickey Evans' signed shin pad framed in his living room (or lounge as they say in The Wirral).

And Alf Tupper's vest.......................
He loved his fish and chips

Pablo on 18:48 - Jul 8 with 1937 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pablo on 18:46 - Jul 8 by WarwickHunt

I remember listening to an interview with Mark Bowen on Radio 5 when him and that Gog sh1tc*nt took over at QPR.

It's all about "power and pace" apparently. I laughed so much I almost crashed the car.

Aye. At this moment in time we're going to be more Newcastle than Arsenal. Plenty of time for that to change though.

Xavi is looking for a move..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Pablo on 18:51 - Jul 8 with 1912 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 18:48 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

Aye. At this moment in time we're going to be more Newcastle than Arsenal. Plenty of time for that to change though.

maybe we're aiming for more Real Madrid than Barcelona !! Faster and more direct but still some way above hoof I would think.
Pablo on 18:54 - Jul 8 with 1892 viewsWarwickHunt

Pablo on 18:46 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

And Alf Tupper's vest.......................
He loved his fish and chips

Bernard Briggs' green jersey with 1 on the back.

Proper goalkeeper - when he wasn't working in the scrapyard...
Pablo on 18:55 - Jul 8 with 1885 viewspencoedjack

The only people I get remotely agitated with (on this forum, at least...) are the ones that spend their whole time looking for negatives on absolutely everything that the club do.

I don't for a second think that the club, the board, the manager or anyone else is perfect - far from it and I get wound up like everyone else on certain issues. But the constant bloody moaning about everything is just ridiculous.

A good case in point was on the jokey topic of the 'premier league 70 miles' signs. Now everyone knows and agrees (presumably at least) that the stadium needs to be bigger than it is. The club know it, which is why, probably belatedly in my view, they are trying to expand it. But Dwight, rather than accepting that, has to make some sort of crappy little dig about Cardiff's stadium being 'Premier League' standard and ours being 'Championship standard'.

It's just bloody irritating for all of us (and I know this includes you) who have been there through the actual shitty times. Because, do you know what, by belittling what we have now - it actually demeans everything that people had to do to get us here.

I stood at The Emirates in that first season and bawled my eyes out, because I remembered everything that had gone before. I had believed with all my heart that we would never ever get to this level again, and I refuse to let this miraculous achievement be tarnished by dickheads moaning about whether we should have put an extra 4000 seats in one year ago rather than next year.

Well said gorgeous
Pablo on 18:56 - Jul 8 with 1873 viewsWarwickHunt

Pablo on 18:48 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

Spanish.

No chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Pablo on 18:57 - Jul 8 with 1866 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pablo on 18:51 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

maybe we're aiming for more Real Madrid than Barcelona !! Faster and more direct but still some way above hoof I would think.

Its going to be interesting for sure. I really hope we bring in somebody a bit special in the number 10 role. I think we will struggle to create if we dont. We have good wingers and good strikers, but just like under the Oirishman, it takes the 10 to bind it all together and make it click.

Im not convinced we will re-sign JDG and Ki doesnt fill me with confidence. Pozuelo had a lot of promise, but if hes a bit of a div, then we're right to get rid. Our marquee signing needs to be creative player. Wouldnt suprise me if we went after somebody like Gio Dos Santos again.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Pablo on 18:58 - Jul 8 with 1857 viewsraynor94

Pablo on 18:55 - Jul 8 by pencoedjack

Well said gorgeous

Ah well that's taken the thread back to the seventies

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Pablo on 19:06 - Jul 8 with 1828 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 18:58 - Jul 8 by raynor94

ha ha - when you get to your mid forties, you start to find it more flattering than irritating, however tongue in cheek !!
Pablo on 19:08 - Jul 8 with 1811 viewsraynor94

Pablo on 19:06 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

ha ha - when you get to your mid forties, you start to find it more flattering than irritating, however tongue in cheek !!

Glad to hear it!

Pablo on 19:10 - Jul 8 with 1802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo on 18:58 - Jul 8 by raynor94

Do you think Pencoed is Sid James the new lol?

Pablo on 19:18 - Jul 8 with 1763 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 18:57 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

Its going to be interesting for sure. I really hope we bring in somebody a bit special in the number 10 role. I think we will struggle to create if we dont. We have good wingers and good strikers, but just like under the Oirishman, it takes the 10 to bind it all together and make it click.

Im not convinced we will re-sign JDG and Ki doesnt fill me with confidence. Pozuelo had a lot of promise, but if hes a bit of a div, then we're right to get rid. Our marquee signing needs to be creative player. Wouldnt suprise me if we went after somebody like Gio Dos Santos again.

I really liked Pablo in that role, but it looks like that may not happen.

I'm wondering whether we plan on moving Ki forward - not sure about that, but we'll see I guess.

Would love to see Siggy back, and JDG signed - it will indeed be interesting to see, and I am also looking forward to see how we line up formation wise - I think we may well go a bit 'Liverpool' in formation this year, because I can't believe that Gomis will only back up Bony particularly at home.
Pablo on 19:56 - Jul 8 with 1687 viewsRuDeMan1970

londonlisa2001...THE VOICE OF REASON! 'Dwight Yorke Superstar' - put that in your pipe and smoke it, pal...from another in his mid-40s (A.K.A. a Grumpy Old Man)

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Pablo on 20:07 - Jul 8 with 1651 viewsraynor94

Pablo on 19:56 - Jul 8 by RuDeMan1970

londonlisa2001...THE VOICE OF REASON! 'Dwight Yorke Superstar' - put that in your pipe and smoke it, pal...from another in his mid-40s (A.K.A. a Grumpy Old Man)

Lisa has been a breath of fresh air on here, and her dismantling of shaky was a joy to behold

Pablo on 20:16 - Jul 8 with 1616 viewsStarsky

Pablo on 18:38 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

Wow.. what a retort. Youre an aggressive one, arent you?

Sorry mate. I should have put a smiley in there.
I was smiling at the time, honest.

It's just the internet, init.

Pablo on 20:21 - Jul 8 with 1583 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pablo on 20:16 - Jul 8 by Starsky

Sorry mate. I should have put a smiley in there.
I was smiling at the time, honest.

Ha, no problem. Think ive just been reading too many of the wums posts on here tbh and assumed.

Youre right tho, it wont be Pozuelo. Would rather keep him as one for the future mind you. Guess we wont be.

Pablo on 20:28 - Jul 8 with 1556 viewsperchrockjack

Not ion time warp friends but really anyone not believing a player had to have good core sytrength is rather naïve IMO.I like a little bit of frailty but not in my football team.ive not said Pablo is in any way not skilful but IMO he is overated on here in the same way some others have been.we would not miss him.peace.
Ps I have moved on since the flowerpot men and the Lone Ranger and to to a word of advice to dwight too...don't be concerned about Lisa .and yes I was being a little obtuse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pablo on 20:44 - Jul 8 with 1497 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pablo on 20:28 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

Not ion time warp friends but really anyone not believing a player had to have good core sytrength is rather naïve IMO.I like a little bit of frailty but not in my football team.ive not said Pablo is in any way not skilful but IMO he is overated on here in the same way some others have been.we would not miss him.peace.
Ps I have moved on since the flowerpot men and the Lone Ranger and to to a word of advice to dwight too...don't be concerned about Lisa .and yes I was being a little obtuse

The only people who concern me on this site are the ones who I suspect are mentally unstable and may try to hurt me if they ever did meet me. Fortunately that particular group of people is rather small and I feel quite safe.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Pablo on 20:53 - Jul 8 with 1466 viewsperchrockjack

If anyone is not unstable watching their team then they are different gravy to me and btw I was more a Geoff Thomas fan god rest his soul

Pablo on 20:55 - Jul 8 with 1458 viewslifelong

Pablo on 20:44 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The only people who concern me on this site are the ones who I suspect are mentally unstable and may try to hurt me if they ever did meet me. Fortunately that particular group of people is rather small and I feel quite safe.

If you meet Perchy he'll probably give you a cuddle.
Pablo on 20:57 - Jul 8 with 1443 viewsperchrockjack

He s not in your class org.I have the feeling he s a callow scrawny youth who doesn't get bob Dylan.its hard to dislike you without making an effort

Pablo on 21:44 - Jul 8 with 1387 viewsJackSomething

Pablo on 17:56 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

looks like GM is trying to rid our club of players who are injury prone, feckless and frigid and replacing them with those who are more resilient.
If they go to Qatar then cleartly we did have a Spanish clique which OUR CLUBis best shot of.
We have too many fans too attached to certain players who they seem to want to defend if they get stick. Players,as a rule aren't that arsed.
Could be GM playing a blinder.Who gives a monkeys what Danes and Koreans think. One had an Empire a long time ago and has a vile sounding language and the others were invaded by the Japs and make good reliable cars that all look the same

I have absolutely no doubt that Monk is in no way looking to 'get rid' of Pablo. The number of times he picked him and how well he played in those games show that to be nonsense.

However, I can easily believe that Monk would reluctantly agree to sell a player who wants to leave and only has a year left on his contract.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pablo on 22:08 - Jul 8 with 1322 viewsdobjack2

Who is pablo's agent?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024