Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 18:09 - Jul 7 with 20258 viewsswanseacityfan

Anyone know why he hasn't gone to USA?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Pablo on 18:12 - Jul 8 with 1598 viewslifelong

Pablo on 17:56 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

looks like GM is trying to rid our club of players who are injury prone, feckless and frigid and replacing them with those who are more resilient.
If they go to Qatar then cleartly we did have a Spanish clique which OUR CLUBis best shot of.
We have too many fans too attached to certain players who they seem to want to defend if they get stick. Players,as a rule aren't that arsed.
Could be GM playing a blinder.Who gives a monkeys what Danes and Koreans think. One had an Empire a long time ago and has a vile sounding language and the others were invaded by the Japs and make good reliable cars that all look the same

I don't believe we are 'best shot of' players like Pablo and Michu.

We need to be careful what we wish for.
Pablo on 18:15 - Jul 8 with 1579 viewsperchrockjack

I loved Michu but that weas then this is now.He has effectively gone. Pablo? really? will he be truly missed. Nah

Main issue for me is keeping Wilf ,keep him happy, get our keeper sorted, bring in real power in midfield and nob the deadwood off. Monk is clearly seeing it this way and not, like some on here,obsessed with sentiment which is a killer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pablo on 18:17 - Jul 8 with 1577 viewsDarran

Pablo on 17:56 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

looks like GM is trying to rid our club of players who are injury prone, feckless and frigid and replacing them with those who are more resilient.
If they go to Qatar then cleartly we did have a Spanish clique which OUR CLUBis best shot of.
We have too many fans too attached to certain players who they seem to want to defend if they get stick. Players,as a rule aren't that arsed.
Could be GM playing a blinder.Who gives a monkeys what Danes and Koreans think. One had an Empire a long time ago and has a vile sounding language and the others were invaded by the Japs and make good reliable cars that all look the same

If any of our players go to Qatar they clearly have no ambition.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pablo on 18:17 - Jul 8 with 1576 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 18:10 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Again you are making up inaccurate facts about me.

I was asked which players I thought were 'very good'. I replied with Bony and JDG. I could have said Ash too. I can't remember.

I do not think Pablo is in the 'very good' category. He is too injury prone and too inconsistent.

That being said, he is the most creative player we have.

Also I am not on incessant wind ups. I post my opinion. Just because you and others disagree it does not mean I am attempting to wind anybody up. How ignorant.

you are on incessant wind ups - they're obvious.

You attempt to take the most negative possible slant on every single piece of news that comes out of the club, and twist it to make the club, manager, team, individual players look bad.

If Pablo is injury prone and inconsistent (in your view), then your natural response would be - that's great news that he is leaving the club. But no, despite your view on him being injury prone and inconsistent (your view) then you choose instead to post that he is our most creative player, thus spinning a negative slant on it.

That is what makes it a wind-up.
Pablo on 18:20 - Jul 8 with 1558 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pablo on 18:17 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

you are on incessant wind ups - they're obvious.

You attempt to take the most negative possible slant on every single piece of news that comes out of the club, and twist it to make the club, manager, team, individual players look bad.

If Pablo is injury prone and inconsistent (in your view), then your natural response would be - that's great news that he is leaving the club. But no, despite your view on him being injury prone and inconsistent (your view) then you choose instead to post that he is our most creative player, thus spinning a negative slant on it.

That is what makes it a wind-up.

"You attempt to take the most negative possible slant on every single piece of news that comes out of the club, and twist it to make the club, manager, team, individual players look bad. "

I posted that Pablo is the most creative player at our club, and then you went off on one accusing me of being on a wind up.

The same happened yesterday, I made a post regarding Messi being the best player of all time and then someone else attacked me for apparently fishing.

All of you that do this need help.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Pablo on 18:20 - Jul 8 with 1556 viewsperchrockjack

Agreed DARREN.Qatar is a career killer but lucrative so anyone who wants to go there of all places is worthy of contempt.
Im not sure I d want to cross Lisa. She s scares the shyte out of me like me ol gran did all those years ago.
Don't do it Dwight...........

Pablo on 18:21 - Jul 8 with 1549 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pablo on 18:20 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

Agreed DARREN.Qatar is a career killer but lucrative so anyone who wants to go there of all places is worthy of contempt.
Im not sure I d want to cross Lisa. She s scares the shyte out of me like me ol gran did all those years ago.

I haven't crossed her. She's going out of her way to try and make it look like I have. It's concerning.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Pablo on 18:21 - Jul 8 with 1555 viewsStarsky

Pablo on 18:17 - Jul 8 by Darran

If any of our players go to Qatar they clearly have no ambition.

Unless it's playing in the World Cup that Blatter sorted out.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Pablo on 18:22 - Jul 8 with 1552 viewslifelong

Pablo on 18:15 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

I loved Michu but that weas then this is now.He has effectively gone. Pablo? really? will he be truly missed. Nah

Main issue for me is keeping Wilf ,keep him happy, get our keeper sorted, bring in real power in midfield and nob the deadwood off. Monk is clearly seeing it this way and not, like some on here,obsessed with sentiment which is a killer

Creativity is a vital part of our game, get rid of players with it and replace them with players who will kick everything above a daisy and there's only one place we are heading.
Pablo on 18:24 - Jul 8 with 1531 viewsDarran

Pablo on 18:22 - Jul 8 by lifelong

Creativity is a vital part of our game, get rid of players with it and replace them with players who will kick everything above a daisy and there's only one place we are heading.

Who said we're replacing them with that kind of player?

Pablo on 18:24 - Jul 8 with 1526 viewsStarsky

Oh I dunno. We seem to be shipping out creativity and replacing them with creativity

Pablo on 18:24 - Jul 8 with 1516 viewsperchrockjack

Not at all but players who can sustain themselves and not fall over at the slightest contact.
You re a sweet man Rog but really we can do better and Monk sees it this way.

Have a look at the physique of the "big" teams.All have physical players.

Its not a sin to be big and strong and eat chips

Pablo on 18:27 - Jul 8 with 1497 viewslifelong

Pablo on 18:24 - Jul 8 by Darran

Who said we're replacing them with that kind of player?

Nobody, but I'm pretty sure there are one or two on here who would be happy if we did.
Pablo on 18:28 - Jul 8 with 1488 viewsDarran

Pablo on 18:27 - Jul 8 by lifelong

Nobody, but I'm pretty sure there are one or two on here who would be happy if we did.

Oh right I see.

Pablo on 18:29 - Jul 8 with 1477 viewsStarsky

Pablo on 18:24 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

Not at all but players who can sustain themselves and not fall over at the slightest contact.

Absolutely.
When I used to read the pen pictures of the footballers from days gone by, their favourite meal would me steak and chips. Now you're not allowed coco pops ffs.
Cliques and sensitive egos are being shipped out and being replaced by real men.
Perchie, this going to be your least frustrating season yet. You mark My words

Pablo on 18:31 - Jul 8 with 1459 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo on 18:24 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

So we should sign players who never fall over? Would they be subbuteo players by any chance?
Time has moved on now Perch. No Roy of the Rovers types out there now, if there ever were any

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pablo on 18:32 - Jul 8 with 1439 viewsStarsky

Pablo on 18:31 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

So we should sign players who never fall over? Would they be subbuteo players by any chance?
Time has moved on now Perch. No Roy of the Rovers types out there now, if there ever were any

You've been moody lately. I'm worried about you BJ

Pablo on 18:33 - Jul 8 with 1434 viewsScoobyWho

Pablo on 17:09 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Most creative player we have.

Not as consistently creative as Routledge though. Or Dyer.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Pablo on 18:34 - Jul 8 with 1417 viewsPozuelosSideys

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier on. We are getting rid of the guile and replacing them with power and clunk, especially in the middle of the field.

We really, really need a creative 10, and its not Gylfi.

Oh.. and a right back.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Pablo on 18:35 - Jul 8 with 1411 viewsStarsky

Pablo on 18:34 - Jul 8 by PozuelosSideys

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier on. We are getting rid of the guile and replacing them with power and clunk, especially in the middle of the field.

We really, really need a creative 10, and its not Gylfi.

Oh.. and a right back.

Well it's not your username either

Pablo on 18:38 - Jul 8 with 1409 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pablo on 18:32 - Jul 8 by Starsky

You've been moody lately. I'm worried about you BJ

No Dave it's just that whenever Perchie types it's usually about how wimpy modern players are compared with his heroes from the late 50's/early 60's. You know , the era you could have a pie and pint for half a crown (or 1d, or a shilling and sixpence).
Never mind that we're signing players who've played at THIS YEAR'S WORLD CUP.
I didn't see that coming back in 2003.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pablo on 18:38 - Jul 8 with 1407 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pablo on 18:35 - Jul 8 by Starsky

Well it's not your username either

Wow.. what a retort. Youre an aggressive one, arent you?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Pablo on 18:41 - Jul 8 with 1398 viewsWarwickHunt

Pablo on 18:31 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Richie has Mickey Evans' signed shin pad framed in his living room (or lounge as they say in The Wirral).
Pablo on 18:42 - Jul 8 with 1394 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 18:20 - Jul 8 by perchrockjack

no need for you to be scared - I am less scary than anyone else I know ;-)

The only people I get remotely agitated with (on this forum, at least...) are the ones that spend their whole time looking for negatives on absolutely everything that the club do.

I don't for a second think that the club, the board, the manager or anyone else is perfect - far from it and I get wound up like everyone else on certain issues. But the constant bloody moaning about everything is just ridiculous.

Dwight's problem is that he is constantly trying to make digs about everything.

A good case in point was on the jokey topic of the 'premier league 70 miles' signs. Now everyone knows and agrees (presumably at least) that the stadium needs to be bigger than it is. The club know it, which is why, probably belatedly in my view, they are trying to expand it. But Dwight, rather than accepting that, has to make some sort of crappy little dig about Cardiff's stadium being 'Premier League' standard and ours being 'Championship standard'.

It's just bloody irritating for all of us (and I know this includes you) who have been there through the actual shitty times. Because, do you know what, by belittling what we have now - it actually demeans everything that people had to do to get us here.

I stood at The Emirates in that first season and bawled my eyes out, because I remembered everything that had gone before. I had believed with all my heart that we would never ever get to this level again, and I refuse to let this miraculous achievement be tarnished by dickheads moaning about whether we should have put an extra 4000 seats in one year ago rather than next year.
Pablo on 18:44 - Jul 8 with 1378 viewsScoobyWho

Pablo on 18:42 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

no need for you to be scared - I am less scary than anyone else I know ;-)

The only people I get remotely agitated with (on this forum, at least...) are the ones that spend their whole time looking for negatives on absolutely everything that the club do.

I don't for a second think that the club, the board, the manager or anyone else is perfect - far from it and I get wound up like everyone else on certain issues. But the constant bloody moaning about everything is just ridiculous.

Dwight's problem is that he is constantly trying to make digs about everything.

A good case in point was on the jokey topic of the 'premier league 70 miles' signs. Now everyone knows and agrees (presumably at least) that the stadium needs to be bigger than it is. The club know it, which is why, probably belatedly in my view, they are trying to expand it. But Dwight, rather than accepting that, has to make some sort of crappy little dig about Cardiff's stadium being 'Premier League' standard and ours being 'Championship standard'.

It's just bloody irritating for all of us (and I know this includes you) who have been there through the actual shitty times. Because, do you know what, by belittling what we have now - it actually demeans everything that people had to do to get us here.

I stood at The Emirates in that first season and bawled my eyes out, because I remembered everything that had gone before. I had believed with all my heart that we would never ever get to this level again, and I refuse to let this miraculous achievement be tarnished by dickheads moaning about whether we should have put an extra 4000 seats in one year ago rather than next year.

Yes, Yes and fcking Yes !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024