Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation 17:01 - Mar 15 with 1765 viewsSgorioFruit

ok, after throwing away these last two 'winnable' games, it seems a dead certainty that we are now in a relegation battle.
Please post below all the things that Monk should do to turn this around, and i will promise you i will print off this thread and send it to him at the Liberty first class post on monday morning.

go...............................

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Relegation on 17:03 - Mar 15 with 1717 viewsperchrockjack

Pray ,clean his teeth and be kind to animals.

Failing that, abandon giving the ball away or just feckn around with it as we ve been doing for over two years. Its not working any more

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Relegation on 17:04 - Mar 15 with 1699 viewsunion_jack

Just email him the link, don't waste 60p on a stamp!

What point are you making here? Are you saying he is doing everything he can but just not good enough? Or do you think there are things he could / should be doing?

Apologist or critic?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Relegation on 17:05 - Mar 15 with 1688 viewsWarwickHunt

"Please post below all the things that Monk should do to turn this around, and i will promise you i will print off this thread and send it to him at the Liberty first class post on monday morning."

FFS how f*cking old are you?
Relegation on 17:07 - Mar 15 with 1643 viewscoolair

Relegation means they will all go. None of the big signings are staying.

Forget Michu- Hernandes - Bony - De Guzmann - Williams - Canas - Pozuelo - Lahmar and whoevere Laudrup broad to the club.

Bony wnat's european football so does Michu. De Guzmann is going back to Villareal or to where Laudrup goes. So will Herndez and the rest.

Williams will also go and Davies are fasttracked to one of the big clubs. Not that many left backs in the game eith that Quality
Relegation on 17:14 - Mar 15 with 1561 viewsreddythered

Relegation on 17:07 - Mar 15 by coolair

Relegation means they will all go. None of the big signings are staying.

Forget Michu- Hernandes - Bony - De Guzmann - Williams - Canas - Pozuelo - Lahmar and whoevere Laudrup broad to the club.

Bony wnat's european football so does Michu. De Guzmann is going back to Villareal or to where Laudrup goes. So will Herndez and the rest.

Williams will also go and Davies are fasttracked to one of the big clubs. Not that many left backs in the game eith that Quality

Would there necessarily be the interest in Williams that was mooted in the media a few seasons ago? Coming up to 30, isn't he, would be a short term signing for any of the top clubs.

I'd agree with Davies and the foreign players mentioned.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Relegation on 17:17 - Mar 15 with 1530 viewsJackhero

Look on the bright side, relegation means 4 extra home games.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Relegation on 17:24 - Mar 15 with 1472 viewsOldjack

O DEAR,after that performance we're right in the brown stuff, no urgency poor passing and Bony has the touch of a blind carthorse, IMPROVE or bye bye it is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Relegation on 17:35 - Mar 15 with 1409 viewsRebMegJack

Tempo/passion where have they gone

#livingthedream

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation on 17:36 - Mar 15 with 1390 viewsreddythered

Relegation on 17:17 - Mar 15 by Jackhero

Look on the bright side, relegation means 4 extra home games.

Wife asked me why I renewed my ST.

I replied it's potentially more cost effective than this season's one.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Relegation on 17:36 - Mar 15 with 1390 viewsOldjack

Relegation on 17:35 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

Tempo/passion where have they gone

init

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Relegation on 19:03 - Mar 15 with 1232 viewsRebMegJack

Can you send him a clip of Rocky2 where Adrian wakes up n says to Rocky "win" now that's motivation for the second half maybe let Chico make the speech without him on the energy drinks fk me we beat Barca :-) gotta Laff or ah well

#livingthedream

Relegation on 19:06 - Mar 15 with 1216 viewsDull1Thomas

Relegation on 19:03 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

Can you send him a clip of Rocky2 where Adrian wakes up n says to Rocky "win" now that's motivation for the second half maybe let Chico make the speech without him on the energy drinks fk me we beat Barca :-) gotta Laff or ah well

Heard we're playing in red against Everton

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Relegation on 19:22 - Mar 15 with 1171 viewsShins

A couple of ideas for Garry....
Give Jazz a run at full back, Rangel is clearly struggling on almost every level. Dwight isn't the answer either, that's for sure.
Don't play JDG as an AM. If he has to play, play him with either Leon of Canas (on today's showing that's not Canas then). We missed his creativity in the middle today, wish he could tackle though.....
Don't play Michu as an AM this season, we simply haven't got the time for him to find his form. Use him as a replacement for Bony and leave Hernandez & Shelvey play AM when (if!) fit.
Wrap Nathan up in cotton wool. I know he's got his critics on here but boy do we miss him when he doesn't play.

I know that Lamar scored today and can cause the opposition real problems due to them not knowing what he's going to do (does he?) but please stop giving him a pie and a pint at half time, it's really not helping....

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Relegation on 20:40 - Mar 15 with 1063 viewsRebMegJack

Borrow Dan Bigger of the Ospreys
Get our bk 4 used to some Garry Owens hopefully then we won't panic.
Opposition teams gave worked us out squeeze up and bombard us with said Garry Owens ala West Ham, Crystal Palace WBA 2 nd half.
Maybe just maybe when an attacker runs from the South Stand tell the bk 4 were not playing "Standing Statues" smash said attacker and take a yellow for the team FFS it's not hard mun ps Super Garry Monk pm me if u need me to put my togs bk on,probably take me a week to clean them from cobwebs n mud accured over the last 2 decades :-)

#livingthedream

Relegation on 20:48 - Mar 15 with 1034 viewsPhil_S

Relegation on 20:40 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

Borrow Dan Bigger of the Ospreys
Get our bk 4 used to some Garry Owens hopefully then we won't panic.
Opposition teams gave worked us out squeeze up and bombard us with said Garry Owens ala West Ham, Crystal Palace WBA 2 nd half.
Maybe just maybe when an attacker runs from the South Stand tell the bk 4 were not playing "Standing Statues" smash said attacker and take a yellow for the team FFS it's not hard mun ps Super Garry Monk pm me if u need me to put my togs bk on,probably take me a week to clean them from cobwebs n mud accured over the last 2 decades :-)

Let's not pretend we have been undone by high balls into the box we have been undone because we have played shite in the second half of both the last two games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024