Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading this forum and silence from official site, 19:28 - Mar 9 with 16765 viewsLiberty

Its looking more and more likely, Monk will not be manager permanently.

Is that the popular vote ?

Think Monk fans are accepting this at last.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:18 - Mar 10 with 1511 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:15 - Mar 10 by coolair

I can't see what being danish has to do with the fact that nobody ever has gone from player (or should I say not good enough player) to succesfull manager in the PL.

Garry Monk might be a nice guy and in the future a great manager, but so far he hasn't invented anything he wasn't handed down by Laudrup. He hasn't changed the formation or the system.

There is a golden rule in business, Never promote a guy to boss his friend. Garry Monk is an icon in the club but he might also have pushed to be part of the coaching staff a little to hard as the english players in the club went further and further away from the starting elleven under Laudrup.

If the club want to take the next step, It have to spend at least the same amount of money as the competitors. Last year Swansea competed with Newcastle and Southampton, They are both way in front this year. So is Everton and they where the next in line before the top 6.

So back to Monk. It might have been a disservice to him giving him the chance in a situation like this. If he fcks up he will have a lot longer way back to succes than if the club had call somebody else in as manager with Monsk as assistent.

Just my 10 cents

Lookout another Laudyboy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:37 - Mar 10 with 1480 viewsSpratty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:18 - Mar 10 by Darran

Lookout another Laudyboy.

Think you would find that would be 10 Euros then
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:37 - Mar 10 with 1452 viewsjacksinceever

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:01 - Mar 9 by Darran

Number 1 is Swanzay by a country mile.

Phew! Thought you meant me then!
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:39 - Mar 10 with 1448 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:37 - Mar 10 by jacksinceever

Phew! Thought you meant me then!

Nah it's definitely Swanzay he's mental.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 1420 viewsJackfath

Shingles is a tad odd too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:54 - Mar 10 with 1419 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:50 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Shingles is a tad odd too.

Indeed he about fourth after Swanzay,Liberty and Oldjack.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:57 - Mar 10 with 1413 viewsSpratty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:34 - Mar 10 by Earl_Strickland

Is he Danish cos I caused be arsed to read anymore of his drivel?

You Danish too
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:42 - Mar 10 with 1380 viewsNOTRAC

I wonder if Monk is his own man,or is he just representing the players.Just been listening to Talk sport,and twice on there they have criticised Swansea for replacing Laudrup on the basis of player power.The west ham game was a watershed for Laudrup, and he has been blamed almost entirely for the players performance in that game.Surely the players were also to blame.Was it right for the players to go direct to the chairman? I don,t know.
The players are most certainly playing better under Monk, but his selections and particularly his substitutions have been questionable.I still can't help worrying that the substitutions of Williams and Bony seem odd considering they were able to play for their countries three days later.
If things suddenly start to go wrong again, will it be Monk that shoulders the blame.Or should it be our chairman?,or dare I say it the players themselves.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Login to get fewer ads

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:44 - Mar 10 with 1361 viewsJackfath

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:42 - Mar 10 by NOTRAC

I wonder if Monk is his own man,or is he just representing the players.Just been listening to Talk sport,and twice on there they have criticised Swansea for replacing Laudrup on the basis of player power.The west ham game was a watershed for Laudrup, and he has been blamed almost entirely for the players performance in that game.Surely the players were also to blame.Was it right for the players to go direct to the chairman? I don,t know.
The players are most certainly playing better under Monk, but his selections and particularly his substitutions have been questionable.I still can't help worrying that the substitutions of Williams and Bony seem odd considering they were able to play for their countries three days later.
If things suddenly start to go wrong again, will it be Monk that shoulders the blame.Or should it be our chairman?,or dare I say it the players themselves.

Didn't they both have a sickness bug which they would have fully recovered from in 24 hours or so?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:44 - Mar 10 with 1376 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:42 - Mar 10 by NOTRAC

They're still talking about this on Talkshit?

Kin hell they struggling for topics or what?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:50 - Mar 10 with 1368 viewsWarwickHunt

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:44 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Didn't they both have a sickness bug which they would have fully recovered from in 24 hours or so?

Apparently.

Bony was particularly relieved to leave the field...
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 17:28 - Mar 11 with 1296 viewsPlasticman

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:06 - Mar 10 by Darran

All Danes I hope?

Not that I know of.

Plastic since 2012

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 17:30 - Mar 11 with 1288 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 17:28 - Mar 11 by Plasticman

Not that I know of.

That's a shame

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 1281 viewsRancid

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:44 - Mar 10 by Darran

They're still talking about this on Talkshit?

Kin hell they struggling for topics or what?

Like the plight of Horsham United or whatever the fook they're called.

The team needed a break but i can't wait for the Baggies game so I don't have to see Horsham fecking United at the top of the front page.
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:40 - Mar 11 with 1232 viewslibertine

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:44 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

What you say is what everyone is truly asking could there be an untruth and if so, Why?
Why would the manager say that they were both very unwell when they werent?

If he said i made the wrong decisions (in manager words) then you could understand and maybe accept the strange sub decisions but to say they were in such a bad state they had to come of and then we find out its not true, it creates doubt.
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:43 - Mar 11 with 1216 viewsJackfath

eh??

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:45 - Mar 11 with 1223 viewsMattG

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:40 - Mar 11 by libertine

What you say is what everyone is truly asking could there be an untruth and if so, Why?
Why would the manager say that they were both very unwell when they werent?

If he said i made the wrong decisions (in manager words) then you could understand and maybe accept the strange sub decisions but to say they were in such a bad state they had to come of and then we find out its not true, it creates doubt.

When did we find out it wasn't true?

Just asking, like, as I haven't read that myself anywhere.
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:47 - Mar 11 with 1218 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:43 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

eh??

He's seriously messed up.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 1203 viewsJackfath

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:47 - Mar 11 by Darran

He's seriously messed up.

Are people who post on here getting thicker by the day?
Are they all in some sort of hugely thick wind up?

I fear for mankind.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:58 - Mar 11 with 1199 viewsSpratty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:43 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

eh??

Keep up JF you heard
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:19 - Mar 11 with 1185 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:49 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

Are people who post on here getting thicker by the day?
Are they all in some sort of hugely thick wind up?

I fear for mankind.

It's not everyone though just a few and unfortunately Liberty is one of them.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:33 - Mar 11 with 1161 viewsLiberty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:19 - Mar 11 by Darran

It's not everyone though just a few and unfortunately Liberty is one of them.

I'd love to join in but have Jack Fath on ignore. Out of interest why cant I put Darr on ignore ?

Almost perfect site then?

No carry on if it makes you happy, make yourselves look like numpties.

Well you have taken over another thread, after many attempts, your mission accomplished.

Back to you. I am out for an hour or two. .

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:39 - Mar 11 with 1148 viewsJackfath

Brilliant. The bloke on ignore talks about me yet again despite me not mentioning him.

Can some kind soul pass the message on.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:41 - Mar 11 with 1153 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:39 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

Brilliant. The bloke on ignore talks about me yet again despite me not mentioning him.

Can some kind soul pass the message on.

Very shortly he'll have everyone on ignore don't worry about that.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 20:34 - Mar 11 with 1128 viewsLiberty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 19:41 - Mar 11 by Darran

Very shortly he'll have everyone on ignore don't worry about that.

Honestly think only you, jackfath and raynor bully people. Not just me. Its the endless threads you ruin by it. Only you 3 on ignore for that reason, 2 out of 3 aint bad. 4th just bores me.

Out of 200 plus posters , 196 could listen to all day, I can live with that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024