Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcelo Bielsa 02:25 - Feb 5 with 7520 viewsRogueTrooper

Yes please

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:58 - Feb 5 with 2428 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:14 - Feb 5 by Darran

No I'm not joking,Huw struggles to get on with the likes of Sousa and Laudrup so I worry he'd get on with this fella.
This fella knows his stuff though I was reading about him a few months ago where he's fanatical for dissecting videos of games to see what went wrong etc.

If Bielsa corrects the alleged training short comings and gets us playing with renewed style and panache I would hope that Huw wouldn't feel the need to get involved. Well I hope he would ...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:59 - Feb 5 with 2422 viewsRancid

Huw's had problems with star ex players with huge egos.Was Bielsa a great player?
Marcelo Bielsa on 11:03 - Feb 5 with 2386 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No I'm not joking,Huw struggles to get on with the likes of Sousa and Laudrup so I worry he'd get on with this fella.
This fella knows his stuff though I was reading about him a few months ago where he's fanatical for dissecting videos of games to see what went wrong etc.

If Bielsa corrects the alleged training short comings and gets us playing with renewed style and panache I would hope that Huw wouldn't feel the need to get involved. Well at least I hope he wouldn't ...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Marcelo Bielsa on 11:19 - Feb 5 with 2338 viewsMagic_Michu

Really hope there's some legs in this.

Loved watching Bilbao under Bielsa... feel we're a similar sort of club to Bilbao in a similar sort of region. Always think of the Basques like us Welsh here.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Marcelo Bielsa on 11:24 - Feb 5 with 2313 viewstherealme

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:24 - Feb 5 by Magic_Michu

I feel he'd be back to the Brendan Rodgers and Martinez style of management of obsessive in the details in training and management.

He's obsessive you've got that right

I think he's a fantastic manager but don't rule out Garry, I think he'll surprise a few people

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Marcelo Bielsa on 11:29 - Feb 5 with 2278 viewsmonmouth

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:06 - Feb 5 by Uxbridge

Batshit mental. Would cause utter chaos. I wholeheartedly approve.

F**king A1. Get him in. Monk as acolyte 'grasshopper' on the succession plan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Marcelo Bielsa on 12:25 - Feb 5 with 2160 viewssammylee3

I like the sound of him but not sure if him and Huw would be good long term lol as darran says.

I listened to Mourinho talk about Chelsea's tactics the other night after the Citeh game. He seemed in a completely different league to the dane both tactically and attention to detail wise. Marcelo seems to have Mourinho details levels and maybe a bit more.
Marcelo Bielsa on 12:31 - Feb 5 with 2142 viewsLeonisGod

To the point of pacing out the measurements of ground prior to deciding formation/tactics! Very much a perfectionist by the sounds of things.

His press conferences sound interesting (from wiki lol): "As Bielsa refuses to grant exclusive interviews, the press conference has become his preferred method of communication. He has been known to field every last question from the assembled media during these gatherings. If the talk turns to the intricacies of the game, a three- or even four-hour press conference is possible. ". Can't see Chris Waltham coping in that sort of environment :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Marcelo Bielsa on 12:51 - Feb 5 with 2084 viewsJackFish

Come on Huw, make it happen. Would be a fantastic appointment.
Marcelo Bielsa on 12:54 - Feb 5 with 2073 viewsDaithejack

Marcelo Bielsa on 12:31 - Feb 5 by LeonisGod

To the point of pacing out the measurements of ground prior to deciding formation/tactics! Very much a perfectionist by the sounds of things.

His press conferences sound interesting (from wiki lol): "As Bielsa refuses to grant exclusive interviews, the press conference has become his preferred method of communication. He has been known to field every last question from the assembled media during these gatherings. If the talk turns to the intricacies of the game, a three- or even four-hour press conference is possible. ". Can't see Chris Waltham coping in that sort of environment :-)

Especially all in Spanish! , I know its not essential these days but out of interest anybody know if he does speak English?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Marcelo Bielsa on 15:27 - Feb 5 with 1951 viewsRogueTrooper

Seeing the other list of candidates, Hoddle, Arry, Jones etc, I think hes the only choice

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Marcelo Bielsa on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 1825 viewsGeoffThom

If he's available it's a no brainier the mans got all the attributes we need and what's more I think he'd hang around for a good while if here loved watching bilbo play especially when they ripped utd a new arsehole
Marcelo Bielsa on 16:49 - Feb 5 with 1801 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Would be happy with Biesla but what about Paul Clement, assistant at Real Madrid ?
Marcelo Bielsa on 16:59 - Feb 5 with 1753 viewsJACKARSE

He certainly would come out of the dug out .........

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpbw6b_a-bilbao-nun-hocasi-marcelo-bielsa_sport
Marcelo Bielsa on 17:03 - Feb 5 with 1739 viewsPrivate_Partz

I hope we don't appoint on just the ability to shout and dance in the dugout. Assuming we do appoint anyone of course.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marcelo Bielsa on 17:34 - Feb 5 with 1607 viewsbluenile

Marcelo Bielsa on 17:03 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

I hope we don't appoint on just the ability to shout and dance in the dugout. Assuming we do appoint anyone of course.

Feck me, have you read any of the other posts in this thread????...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Marcelo Bielsa on 17:57 - Feb 5 with 1540 viewssammylee3

Barcelona's Pep Guardiola called him the "best manager in the world" in 2012
Marcelo Bielsa on 18:34 - Feb 5 with 1469 viewsWarwickHunt

Marcelo Bielsa on 16:43 - Feb 5 by GeoffThom

If he's available it's a no brainier the mans got all the attributes we need and what's more I think he'd hang around for a good while if here loved watching bilbo play especially when they ripped utd a new arsehole

That was one of the best and most complete displays of teamwork I've seen in years.

He's available. As you say, it's a no brainer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024