Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33985 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 03:18 - Feb 4 with 2449 viewsSwansNZ

Shocking news if true. on 03:04 - Feb 4 by Catullus

Going on Laudrups comments I think it's more to do with tactics!
Cardiff away he admitted we'd tried to soak up first half pressure with the intention of going for it in the second half.
Fact is we have been pretty toothless shrub can't put it down to fitness. Maybe tiredness because we have so many injuries some players have to keep playing, even when carrying injury!
I won't shoot the messenger for sharing it but I think it's a little over the top myself. And not something our board would do this week, unless they are panicking!!

Laudrup is very conservative in his approach to most games - as you say, soak up pressure and then try and go for the win late in the game. I can sort of understand this against the top sides (although it very rarely works), but against the lesser sides (in "our league"), we really should be going out with the intent to cause them problems from the start - let them worry about us, not just the other way around.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shocking news if true. on 03:22 - Feb 4 with 2445 viewsDavillin

Shocking news if true. on 23:31 - Feb 3 by quiff

Let's hope the boards sanity is better than that of this forum at the moment!

Fortunately, their sanity is much better.

p.s. My mother used to quote someone [I don't remember who] with this:

All the world's insane save thee and me. And I'm not too sure about thee.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 3:25]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Shocking news if true. on 04:03 - Feb 4 with 2413 viewsCatullus

Shocking news if true. on 03:18 - Feb 4 by SwansNZ

Laudrup is very conservative in his approach to most games - as you say, soak up pressure and then try and go for the win late in the game. I can sort of understand this against the top sides (although it very rarely works), but against the lesser sides (in "our league"), we really should be going out with the intent to cause them problems from the start - let them worry about us, not just the other way around.

I agree. At Cardiff we should have attacked from the start, or at least changed tactics because we started far better but our negative (dare I use the n word) approach allowed Cardiff into the game.
Our conservative tactics haven't really been working for a while.
I've been called negative for my opinions but Laudrup has voiced negative opinions regarding us and top 6/7 sides and we start most games with a negative attitude.
Perhaps if we were a bit more positive from the start our season would be going differently? Who knows? We should definitely have tried to put WHU under pressure but we sat back and invited them on. Maybe I am being negative, and maybe I get that from our tactics. I certainly think starting a centre back in midfield when there's no need (against another poor side) is overly defensive and could be considered negative.

Dao Davillin, I thought that quote ended with "or me"?
And I'm quite sure our boards sanity is getting severely tested this week!
And if insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results then our tactics are insane!!
How about "horses for courses" because taking the same approach into every game clearly isn't working.
We still have time to turn our season around but we need more drive and a different attitude. We can win games. Laudrup used to say possession without goals is pointless, well let's he a bit more decisive then. We are too hesitant and there's no need, we have the quality we just need to show it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shocking news if true. on 07:54 - Feb 4 with 2269 viewsQuakerJack

Icecold, were you the one who posted this on scfc2?

My mate told me it was promptly removed from there. All it said was essentially what you said in the OP.

Kim jung il is working his socks off as a mod on there by the looks of it.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 08:55 - Feb 4 with 2127 viewswaynekerr55

If it's previous fitness coach/nutritionists, wouldn't diverpool be due compo as Ryland is on Brendan's backroom staff

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking news if true. on 08:56 - Feb 4 with 2123 viewslovejuicejack

Shocking news if true. on 22:53 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

One of the greatest footballers /possibly our best ever manager, being compared to a plumber.

That's me done ...

Laudrup being compared to being one of our best ever managers, that's me done.
Shocking news if true. on 08:57 - Feb 4 with 2121 views2face

Is it really shocking that fitness levels are down at a time when half the team is just coming back from injury?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 9:07]
Shocking news if true. on 08:59 - Feb 4 with 2111 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 08:57 - Feb 4 by 2face

Is it really shocking that fitness levels are down at a time when half the team is just coming back from injury?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 9:07]

Ground hog day but look at the crap they did in pre season

The useless tw*t Garcia should have had his P45 back then

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 08:59 - Feb 4 with 2106 viewsblaine_scfc

Shocking news if true. on 08:56 - Feb 4 by lovejuicejack

I would say that's about right? He guided us to the most successful season in our history.
Shocking news if true. on 08:59 - Feb 4 with 2109 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 08:56 - Feb 4 by lovejuicejack

& whys that then ?

First major trophy, top half PL finish, last 32 of Europe.

Your a fuking drama queen ......
Shocking news if true. on 09:02 - Feb 4 with 2097 viewsswanny

Shocking news if true. on 08:59 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

& whys that then ?

tbf there's more than one or two drama queens around. *clicks heels together and disappears to Kansas 'till Saturday*

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Shocking news if true. on 09:14 - Feb 4 with 2058 viewslovejuicejack

Shocking news if true. on 08:59 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

& whys that then ?

And your a bell end
Shocking news if true. on 09:18 - Feb 4 with 2044 viewsperchrockjack

None of us knows exactly what is going on but we surely all must hope its not as been suggested here.
If the players are not wholly behind him then fine but for their professional pride and dignity they should still play at 100% and do their jobs.
As for Laudrup spending just 5 mins before a game then I can say that that's quite feasible.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shocking news if true. on 09:32 - Feb 4 with 2011 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 07:54 - Feb 4 by QuakerJack

Icecold, were you the one who posted this on scfc2?

My mate told me it was promptly removed from there. All it said was essentially what you said in the OP.

Kim jung il is working his socks off as a mod on there by the looks of it.

no mate i did not post it on there,just here
Shocking news if true. on 09:44 - Feb 4 with 1973 viewsZut_Alors

Shocking news if true. on 09:32 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

no mate i did not post it on there,just here

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-City-poised-managerial
Shocking news if true. on 09:59 - Feb 4 with 1885 viewsDull1Thomas

Shocking news if true. on 09:44 - Feb 4 by Zut_Alors

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-City-poised-managerial

That sounds positive.
Reading between the lines AND IF TRUE extra staff will be available to work with the first team.
Niggling at the back of my mind (only - not rumour or suggestion) is there was no mention of Curt.

PS if true will CHico be getting a haircut?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 10:00]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Shocking news if true. on 10:05 - Feb 4 with 1834 viewsRancid

It says in that article that Eric Larsen is our main scout.Ngog and Emnes??
Shocking news if true. on 10:11 - Feb 4 with 1786 viewsmagicdaps10

Shocking news if true. on 10:05 - Feb 4 by Rancid

It says in that article that Eric Larsen is our main scout.Ngog and Emnes??

Quite obvious whats going on here. They are trying to push Laudrup into resigning wich inturns saves them a few quid for sacking Laudrup.

I think his time is slowly up at Swansea.........just hope Laudrup doesnt play hardball and holds the club to ransom.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Shocking news if true. on 10:13 - Feb 4 with 1772 viewsraynor94

Shocking news if true. on 09:59 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

That sounds positive.
Reading between the lines AND IF TRUE extra staff will be available to work with the first team.
Niggling at the back of my mind (only - not rumour or suggestion) is there was no mention of Curt.

PS if true will CHico be getting a haircut?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 10:00]

How on earth can you say that sounds positive

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shocking news if true. on 10:16 - Feb 4 with 1748 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:13 - Feb 4 by raynor94

How on earth can you say that sounds positive

I was scratching my head thinking the same ......

We are basically going to get rid of all Laudrups staff and put Gary effing Monk as number 2

If this happens we are f ucked
Shocking news if true. on 10:19 - Feb 4 with 1715 viewsjruss1

ML is not going to go for this.

Going to be a very messy end to our relationship with us. If it is true what they are printing, no way will he be our manager at the end of the day.
Shocking news if true. on 10:19 - Feb 4 with 1711 viewsicecoldjack

It all sounds positive...and negative if you ask me !!

why has it come to this 4 days before the biggest game of our prem calender ?

It looks like all the games the chairman has been playing have had motive, and that looks like a fundamental change in the set up .

Surely Laudrup wont stand by and watch that happen will he ?

Weighorst? was very highly thought of back home in Denmark,is he that bad a coach ??

Oh well at least it shows that i wasnt shite stirring by posting this info last night ..
Shocking news if true. on 10:21 - Feb 4 with 1695 viewsraynor94

Shocking news if true. on 10:16 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

I was scratching my head thinking the same ......

We are basically going to get rid of all Laudrups staff and put Gary effing Monk as number 2

If this happens we are f ucked

Very worrying things are coming to a head by the looks of it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shocking news if true. on 10:21 - Feb 4 with 1695 viewsDaithejack

When a read the original post last night I thought it was a load of Bol#%ks but if what the post is printing is correct its looks like the end of the road for ML, cant see him wanting to continue if true. Can see what the board are trying to achieve,think the whole club needs a kick up arse but not sure if this is the right way to go about it, personaly if they want rid of he manager think they should just come out and sack him and pay him whats hes owed no matter how expensive, loyalty works both ways and we wanted him to sign the new contract last season. Think this route is only going to end in a long messy legal battle for constructive dissmisal. Massive gamble to change the managment team this time of the season its not like we are cut adrift at the bottom, just hope it pays off with the usuall pick up in form a change of managment brings starting this Saturday.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Shocking news if true. on 10:23 - Feb 4 with 1680 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 09:44 - Feb 4 by Zut_Alors

Snide, underhand, cowardly, miserly.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024