Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! 11:19 - Nov 8 with 6703 viewsMrSheen

NIce piece about Terminator T. Surprisingly doesn't come across as a knob, more as someone who lacked confidence in himself and wasn't that excited about being a footballer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24849899

Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 11:25 - Nov 8 with 6681 viewsGloucs_R

The BBC do good stories like this from time to time. An interesting one from my local team..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24802846

Poll: Are we staying up?

Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 13:53 - Nov 8 with 6517 viewsJuzzie

"NIce piece about Terminator T. Surprisingly doesn't come across as a knob, more as someone who lacked confidence in himself and wasn't that excited about being a footballer."

He might have mellowed now as he's got older as he seemed a right knob at the time. Giving it all the fake wannbe gansta bullshit. Rapping about knifing people's mums and I think that was not long after Kyan Prince got stabbed. Fkin' tool.

He had the ability to cetainly earn a bloody good living out of the game (something thousands of kids would loved to do) then maybe retire at 30 and then he can spend the rest of his life gurning and rapping about knife attacks. Seemed to me he just couldn't be bothered and took the easy route in life, even if it got him no money.
Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 13:56 - Nov 8 with 6504 viewsNorthernr

Neat sidestep on the firearm arrest while he was at Dagenham. Presumably that comes under: "But when you get older you realise you've got to enjoy life as well as playing football. I was always cautious."
Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 14:20 - Nov 8 with 6459 viewsJuzzie

Someone 'disliked' my post. Why? I think my comments were fair.

Same with Leonne Jeanne. Another player that had the ability to have a good career in football but was more interested in dealing in stolen cars, turning up late for training, if at all, getting different girls up the duff etc.

People always talk about youngsters getting out of difficult situations in life but here you have people who seemed to actually revel in it.
Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 17:22 - Nov 8 with 6353 viewsgordanoR

This thread is not complete without
Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 17:38 - Nov 8 with 6326 viewsLandofoz89

When we USED to have a Player of the year do, the year John Gregory was in charge(I think it was about 2007), he made the players sit with the fans, which we all thought was a fantastic idea.
We had Paul Furlong and Shabazz on ours. Furs was the perfect gentleman and made my sons year. Baidoo didn't say much....in fact he couldn't wait to get out of the place and f@ck off to Liquid in Windsor!

Meet me by the railway track

Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 22:23 - Nov 8 with 6143 viewssmegma

Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 14:20 - Nov 8 by Juzzie

Someone 'disliked' my post. Why? I think my comments were fair.

Same with Leonne Jeanne. Another player that had the ability to have a good career in football but was more interested in dealing in stolen cars, turning up late for training, if at all, getting different girls up the duff etc.

People always talk about youngsters getting out of difficult situations in life but here you have people who seemed to actually revel in it.

Leon was a very talented footballer. Shabazz wasn't fit to lace his boots. Both are bellends.
Guess who? Shabazz Baidoo! on 22:51 - Nov 8 with 6119 viewsClint_Power

Not hard to read between the lines - " was concentrating on life outside of football" = couldn't be arsed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024