Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? 14:58 - Jun 1 with 1569 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Considering the season is over , and were heading back to the Championship, was wondering which was your favourite ground you went to in the last two seasons? This not only includes how nice the stadium is, but also the atmosphere in the stadium and the food, the seats and everything, except the actual match.

I think for me in terms of the stadium the Emirates has to be the best I went to, however the atmosphere was just terrible, so I would say the Etihad was my favourite. Great stadium, great atmosphere, well one time, quite comfy.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 15:04 - Jun 1 with 1557 viewssoupandhoop

loftus rd
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 15:10 - Jun 1 with 1539 viewsFDC

None blew me away in terms of atmosphere, apart from Etihad the first time but that was in fairly unique circumstances. For atmosphere you'd have to say the Britannia is pretty impressive.

I like Goodison for its old-school-ness, and I was actually quite impressed with Anfield on my first visit there this season in terms of proximity to the pitch. Obviously there's problems with view from the back of the away stand, and the atmosphere was one of the flattest this season.

Probably Etihad shades it as my favourite.
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 15:46 - Jun 1 with 1510 viewsHAYESBOY

Crap home fans but the Emirates was a very nice stadium.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 18:38 - Jun 1 with 1415 viewsRed_Ranger

Etihad (may 2012). Best day in prem.

Shoot me dead but I really liked Craven Cottage!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 18:47 - Jun 1 with 1396 viewsantoknee64

Slightly dull but I quite liked WBA The Hawthors.
Also really liked the setup at MK Dons new stadium,like the way you can walk around the mid terrace and plenty of food & drink amenities and also watch the game.
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 18:50 - Jun 1 with 1391 viewsRed_Ranger

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 18:47 - Jun 1 by antoknee64

Slightly dull but I quite liked WBA The Hawthors.
Also really liked the setup at MK Dons new stadium,like the way you can walk around the mid terrace and plenty of food & drink amenities and also watch the game.

I liked WBA , also that pub with the tandoori chicken was mental!!!! Best pre match pub ever.
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 19:37 - Jun 1 with 1364 viewskomradkirk

Etihad for me
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 19:49 - Jun 1 with 1342 viewsWokingR

The Etihad for me too although cushioned seats at the Emirates makes it a very close thing
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 20:51 - Jun 1 with 1297 viewsthehat

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 19:49 - Jun 1 by WokingR

The Etihad for me too although cushioned seats at the Emirates makes it a very close thing

Villa Park - Proper old style ground steeped in history.
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 21:00 - Jun 1 with 1279 viewsHollowayRanger

only went to one away man city 2012

as it seems thats most favoured i guess i picked well

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 21:32 - Jun 1 with 1246 viewsDWQPR

Having been to all but 3 away games in the last two seasons and been to every ground except for Upton Park i can safely say that for food it had to be the Hawthorns, and as previously mentioned, The Vine pub with the outrageously good indoor tandoori. For feeling that you was in a REAL football ground only Goodison could compare with LR. For atmosphere, frankly most disappointed but I reckon Villa Park or White Hart Lane were about the best. The worst away grounds, for food and atmosphere nothing beats Old Trafford and for viewing without a doubt, by a country mile, as it felt that this was the distance that we were placed from the pitch, St James Park.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 1207 viewsQPR1882

Either Maine Road or Elland Road.
Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 23:03 - Jun 1 with 1183 viewsLandofoz89

1. Etihad
2.Brittania

Meet me by the railway track

Favourite Ground you went to in the Premier League? on 00:47 - Jun 2 with 1129 viewsstowmarketrange

My choice is Everton (last season),or West ham for the atmosphere.Crap facilities and a potential death trap with the overcrowding downstairs and at the tube station,but a proper place to watch football.Especially liked the wet spams singing "taarabts too good for you" at us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024