Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important March 14:25 - Mar 4 with 969 viewsWokingR

When you compare our fixtures for March with those around us it shows how important a couple of wins could be in getting us out of this mess.

Reading play Villa, Man Utd & Arsenal
Villa play Man City, Reading, QPR & Liverpool
Wigan play Newcastle & Norwich
Southampton play Norwich, Liverpool & Chelsea

Really need us to turn up on Saturday as well as the team. We showed on Saturday just how much noise we can make and really drive the team on compared with Man Utd at home.
Important March on 16:48 - Mar 4 with 889 viewsToast_R

Why on reading the title did I assume this was going to be about some form of political movement?

I actually believe destiny is in the hands of QPR. A decent run will see us safe but it's a huge ask.

Last season it was purely down to maximum hauls at home. This season we've picked up more wins on the road. Whilst that may illustrate how poor a season we've had until now, it may also, providing we can get some wins on home soil to boot, be a bladdy God send.

In 2007 we got out of a desperate looking situation with games to spare. What are the odds on us repeating that?

Despite that, in realistic terms the chances of QPR slumping to sobering defeat on Saturday are far more evident.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Important March on 17:45 - Mar 4 with 816 viewsadhoc_qpr

Important March on 16:48 - Mar 4 by Toast_R

Why on reading the title did I assume this was going to be about some form of political movement?

I actually believe destiny is in the hands of QPR. A decent run will see us safe but it's a huge ask.

Last season it was purely down to maximum hauls at home. This season we've picked up more wins on the road. Whilst that may illustrate how poor a season we've had until now, it may also, providing we can get some wins on home soil to boot, be a bladdy God send.

In 2007 we got out of a desperate looking situation with games to spare. What are the odds on us repeating that?

Despite that, in realistic terms the chances of QPR slumping to sobering defeat on Saturday are far more evident.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Sunderland game on Saturday nailed on for a bore draw IMO - not quite enough to completely kill our hopes of survival but a severe dent.

Let's hope we create one good chance for Remy and they don't create one good chance for Fletcher!
Important March on 20:11 - Mar 4 with 748 viewsderbyhoop

A win on Saturday should surely boost confidence whilst putting pressure on those immediately above us. Need City to turn Villa over tonight and a draw between Reading and Villa on Saturday would be ideal.
We won't be off the bottom, even with a win, but another big step in the right direction.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Important March on 20:18 - Mar 4 with 734 viewsBumdaR

Reckon we'll need a early goal, the atmosphere can go flat really quickly at LR and sometimes creates more pressure and missed chances/passes as time ebbs by
Important March on 09:10 - Mar 5 with 595 viewsqprmick

Important March on 20:18 - Mar 4 by BumdaR

Reckon we'll need a early goal, the atmosphere can go flat really quickly at LR and sometimes creates more pressure and missed chances/passes as time ebbs by

I saw some the Villa/Man City game, they looked pretty good and were worth a point. Remy should take heart from that defence. I think he can score a goal or two.

Qprmick

Important March on 09:19 - Mar 5 with 579 viewsWokingR

Important March on 20:18 - Mar 4 by BumdaR

For the best username I have seen on here
Important March on 09:52 - Mar 5 with 552 viewspomanjou

Since the turn of the year its been obvious that the Southampton and Sunderland matches would be the fulcrum of our season almost irrespective of how other teams get on. We clearly have an easier run in than the others. Having exceeded expectations at Southampton if we can just live up to them against Sunderland, the season will have turned for the better.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024