Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops 09:49 - Dec 24 with 1353 viewsQPR1882

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 09:56 - Dec 24 with 1333 viewsQPRDave

Great player my hero when i was a kid, although had a few to pick from in that team
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 10:13 - Dec 24 with 1300 viewsCheshireR

Simply the best.
I watched the 75-76 dvd last night. What a team and what a player.
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 10:15 - Dec 24 with 1292 viewsted_hendrix

For a minute there I thought It was Dave Thomas's birthday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 10:23 - Dec 24 with 1274 viewsCheshireR

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 10:15 - Dec 24 by ted_hendrix

For a minute there I thought It was Dave Thomas's birthday.

Let's be honest, there were so many great players in that team.
A joy to watch them all.
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:09 - Dec 24 with 1205 viewssmegma

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 10:23 - Dec 24 by CheshireR

Let's be honest, there were so many great players in that team.
A joy to watch them all.

John Beck ???
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:19 - Dec 24 with 1192 viewsPommyhoop

Simply the best.
A Legend in a team of legends.Thankful to have been there to see that team.
That Hughes?What a vvanker!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:26 - Dec 24 with 1180 viewseghamranger

Proper Team and all probably all on very average money. Happy days
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:28 - Dec 24 with 1177 viewseghamranger

Login to get fewer ads

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:34 - Dec 24 with 1161 viewsbosh67

In Stan's case he wasn't really on wages. The club would collect him from whatever gambling hall, lady's bed or dumpster they found him in on a Saturday morning, pay his creditors, pour coffee down him and kick him onto the pitch - where he would then score several goals and set up numerous others. Legend!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:42 - Dec 24 with 1154 viewsstansleftfoot

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:28 - Dec 24 by eghamranger

There's loads out there about Stan and money, his biography tells most.
Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I've got £100 a week for Stan with average wage at around £72.00 PW in 1976.

There where additional ' fee's' for Stan that are detailed in his biog....also possibly the best football biography....ever...
Happy Birthday Stan!
Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 1142 viewsPommyhoop

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 12:42 - Dec 24 by stansleftfoot

There's loads out there about Stan and money, his biography tells most.
Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I've got £100 a week for Stan with average wage at around £72.00 PW in 1976.

There where additional ' fee's' for Stan that are detailed in his biog....also possibly the best football biography....ever...
Happy Birthday Stan!

Great biography:
Good bits: Him on Superstars.I remember watching that as a kid being gutted that Stan was so crap and couldnt understand why my Old Man was pissing himself laughing.
When he told Souness just before kick off that Shanksy had shagged his bird( a Miss World I think).

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 15:23 - Dec 24 with 1062 viewsStanisgod

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 23:19 - Dec 24 with 931 viewsRodneysgongger

someone say best ever player?

oh dear

Oh Dear

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 00:37 - Dec 25 with 891 viewsTearsOfaClown

Happy birthday to the greatest player ever to wear the blue and white hoops on 23:19 - Dec 24 by Rodneysgongger

someone say best ever player?

oh dear

Marsh - I find it hard to remember recent games - but the 1st and 3rd goals I remember so clearly for the old terrace - my god they were brilliant goals and memories -thanks for the post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024