Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amit 19:18 - Nov 6 with 2076 viewsmoontheloon

Anyone heard him or seen him lately ??
Amit on 19:19 - Nov 6 with 2070 viewsPinnerPaul

Not been in Pinner Sainsbury's lately , no.
Amit on 19:32 - Nov 6 with 2016 viewsWeaverQPR

I would hate to see him leave or lose interest in Rangers,its a shame he's not top dog at Rangers.

@WeavQPR

Amit on 19:46 - Nov 6 with 1971 viewsWestonsuperR

Has gone from mentioning QPR regularly on Twitter to rarely, worrying.
Amit on 20:53 - Nov 6 with 1874 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hasn't tweeted at all since 26th October, which is worrying however it might be he's abroad and doesn't have time to tweet for whatever reason.
Amit on 20:59 - Nov 6 with 1843 viewschris1969

On a lads holiday in Poland
Amit on 21:04 - Nov 6 with 1834 viewsShackletonR

Thinking about buying Milwall!!

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Amit on 21:11 - Nov 6 with 1824 viewsQPR1882

Did we not do the ' has anyone seen Amit ' post a week or 2 ago ?
Amit on 22:36 - Nov 6 with 1692 viewswombat

Amit on 21:11 - Nov 6 by QPR1882

Did we not do the ' has anyone seen Amit ' post a week or 2 ago ?

Posted at the weekend was at his mates wedding India .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Amit on 10:53 - Nov 7 with 1421 viewsWokingR

Amit on 22:36 - Nov 6 by wombat

Posted at the weekend was at his mates wedding India .

Right, now we have the answer can we have this thread removed as quickly as possible before that tw@t Jones pops up and starts spouting

And having just got the unacceptable language warning I would suggest that where he is concerned the use of the word tw@t is perfectly acceptable

Amit on 13:35 - Nov 7 with 1232 viewsBrightonhoop

Amit's far too respectful to step on TF's shoes. I think we've grown too used to the cheap way the Orange one conducted business and should understand the people involved now are of a far higher calibre that simply do things properly. Thank goodness.
Amit on 14:18 - Nov 7 with 1158 viewsTW_R

Amit on 10:53 - Nov 7 by WokingR

Right, now we have the answer can we have this thread removed as quickly as possible before that tw@t Jones pops up and starts spouting

And having just got the unacceptable language warning I would suggest that where he is concerned the use of the word tw@t is perfectly acceptable

According to Jones he left a month ago - no? He said so back in September on Twitter. "Gone in a month" etc etc, "reliable source" etc etc "I stand by what I've been told" etc etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024