Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose against Reading 09:46 - Oct 30 with 8645 viewsjeffro

I think its accepted by most R's that Hughes must go.

For all those who think he should be given more time etc blah blah and those who wouldnt want Harry Redknapp, I ask this question:

Why wouldnt QPR on purely footballing reasons and management ability, NOT want Harry Redknapp?

He plays great football, moulds a winning team, is decent with transfers and was the best english manager last year..

Not a loaded question but I am yet to hear a good "footballing/management" reason as to why Redknapp would be a bad appointment.

Forget the brown paper bag stuff, & creaming transfers etc... That wont happen with the board we have.
If we lose against Reading on 13:14 - Oct 31 with 885 viewsR_from_afar

If we lose against Reading on 12:48 - Oct 30 by daveB

he was never offered the liverpool job

Is Martinez really that great? Honestly? Have a look at the table, they have 8 points. OK, more than us, but that's not great, and they were also deep in the mire for most of last season plus they never look good defensively.

I really don't want Redknapp anywhere near our club but in any case, I don't think he'll come, for a reason no one (to my knowledge) has mentioned: Southampton. They are in deep trouble too but unlike Rangers, they are local to Harry and he has managed them before. I reckon he'll hang on to see what transpires over at the St Marys Stadium.

I think we have to see how it goes for Hughes during this period of (cough) "winnable" games (or should that be "must-winnable?"). As long as the team gets at least six points from the next five games (which would require us to win at least once), I say keep him. Six points from the next five games would indicate a marked improvement.

That said, I still feel that we are rather tending to let the players off the hook, while we direct our ire at Hughes.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

If we lose against Reading on 14:37 - Oct 31 with 870 viewsDylanP

No it isn't. Don't come on here talking for all QPR fans, when that is clearly not the sentiment whatssever.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

If we lose against Reading on 14:45 - Oct 31 with 865 viewspaulparker

would have Martinez like a shot, the bloke has worked wonders at wigan,
he plays the right way , and buys good young players with sell on values,
i really think he could shape our club for the next 10 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

If we lose against Reading on 14:48 - Oct 31 with 864 viewsTW_R

If we lose against Reading on 12:58 - Oct 31 by TacticalR

It's good to know that sound business plans are in place, backed by experience of moving people on a daily basis. There is only the small problem of winning football matches.

Lol - never said it was sound.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024