Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we all feel tonight? 17:57 - Apr 28 with 6697 viewsjeffro

For the 1st time it all seems to have cleared a little. I really believe we need to win tomorrow at the scum, then win vs stoke.

Winning tomorrow would mentally demorolise both Bolton and Blackburn.

It's time the players stand up and be counted like Wigan have and get a result away from home.

On that note; Cisse owes us big time.

Just looked at my ticket in the upper tier and shuddered....
How do we all feel tonight? on 19:51 - Apr 28 with 1832 viewsJonDoeman

Too many Neville's on this board and not enough Winston's!
Where's Ted Hendrix?

It Is What It Is !!

How do we all feel tonight? on 19:56 - Apr 28 with 1822 viewsLewes_r

Chillax folks. 1 point tommorrow keeps us in the hunt ATAF

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

How do we all feel tonight? on 20:16 - Apr 28 with 1785 viewsRed_Ranger

It's all come together for us just a little too late. Two more games and we would def be safe. Still touch and go though. We have had a mountain to climb since Bolton away. We still climbing and haven't run out of steam just yet. Stoke gonna be the big one anything less than 3 points and we def f ucked. Until that point we still in it. Believe my brother s , believe . the force is strong. Feel it.
How do we all feel tonight? on 21:38 - Apr 28 with 1755 viewswestolian

I keep reminding myself that at the start of the season I thought we would beat Derbys lowest points total

The fact we aren't in the relegation zone with 3 matches to play is brilliant

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

How do we all feel tonight? on 21:57 - Apr 28 with 1740 viewscarlosthebulb

How do we all feel tonight? on 21:38 - Apr 28 by westolian

I keep reminding myself that at the start of the season I thought we would beat Derbys lowest points total

The fact we aren't in the relegation zone with 3 matches to play is brilliant

If Wigan can win at Arsenal then we cans surely get a result at The Bridge? Rorke's Drift and all that. Come on fellas, positive energy. Gonna be tough of course and we'll be under pressure but we can do it.
How do we all feel tonight? on 22:15 - Apr 28 with 1717 viewsjo_qpr63

The target at the start of the season was to finish 17th. We are 17th with just 3 games to go and coming into our best form of the season, unluckily for us so are the teams around us it seems. 50/50 us staying up. 50% of the time i'm positive we are staying up,50% negative.
I start writing on this site positive and by the time im finished i feel negative, and vice versa. Head feels a bit mangled and should stop staying up late reading QPR forums and drinking my wifes wine.
How do we all feel tonight? on 22:21 - Apr 28 with 1710 viewsmakaveli1882

How do we all feel tonight? on 19:49 - Apr 28 by wombat

Think we are gone as Clive said Blackburn away took the wind out of our sails , luckily tommorow we have a decent ref so at least if we lose it hopefully won't be down to a dive etc . We really need 3 points tommorow and honestly can't see us getting them I'm affraid to say

Can lose all 3 games and still stay up !!

Level on games with Bolton, they have 3 games we have 3 games and were ABOVE them
How do we all feel tonight? on 22:36 - Apr 28 with 1690 viewsBrightonhoop

I'm with Westy on this. We're doing superbly.
Login to get fewer ads

How do we all feel tonight? on 22:39 - Apr 28 with 1686 viewsSuperhoops2808

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:34 - Apr 28 by WeAreQPR12

The game that has sealed our fate is Wolves away. Never have I watched a game so relaxed and feeling incontrol. I thought we were on our way to a massive 3 pts but Cisse acted up and the rest is history. Biggest turning pt and more so than clint hills goal disallowed. Cisse won't ever be forgiven and I was shocked and saddened when fans clapped him off when he acted the complete idiot spoilt brat that he is.

Well if Wolves away sealed our fate then thats quite strange cos as I recall we won that 3-0 and Cisse was just a dream!! Cisse wont ever be forgiven by you maybe but as someone on here pointed out he has won us points as well as lost us points and his red cards have come out of passion more than being a 'complete idiot spoilt brat'!!

No doubt if we do stay up, there will be you and several others on here that will say you believed it all along. After all several on this board has us being relegated before today or at Stamford Bridge. Its amazing to watch how many are beginning to try and hedge their bets.

This time last year I was out drinking with Clive and Neil and I remember how Neil and I were trying to convince Clive who was adamant (As he is now re relegation) that we would be deducted points.

Lets wait till we are actually down before we start the 'Blame game' that some are just eager to start!!
How do we all feel tonight? on 23:11 - Apr 28 with 1662 viewsW7Ranger

How do we all feel tonight? on 18:34 - Apr 28 by WeAreQPR12

The game that has sealed our fate is Wolves away. Never have I watched a game so relaxed and feeling incontrol. I thought we were on our way to a massive 3 pts but Cisse acted up and the rest is history. Biggest turning pt and more so than clint hills goal disallowed. Cisse won't ever be forgiven and I was shocked and saddened when fans clapped him off when he acted the complete idiot spoilt brat that he is.

Wolves away??? We hadn't even signed Cisse then!!

Anyway, I hope the players don't look at this forum because the negativity before such a big game is quite unbelievable.

We won our last game agianst spurs, a good win and we played well. Lots of games have been played since then and we're still above the drop zone. Yet most of you think we're down before we've kicked a ball tomorrow.

Right now, Bolton or Blackburn need to "better" our pts total for the remaining 3 games. Why is it a given that either of them will. Blackburn unlikely, Bolton possibly.

3 games to go, 9pts up for grabs...

Let's have a bit more faith and belief in our boys!
How do we all feel tonight? on 23:28 - Apr 28 with 1657 viewsPhilmyRs

Everyones played the same games, we arent in the relegation zone. I've got to admit the negativity of some fans is disappointing. It's a tough ask, but we can get something tomorrow. People not wanting to believe and back our team especially after recent efforts surprises me. If we were way off survival I'd understand, not when there's all to play for. But hey stick 2 assuming the worst. We may go down, me being an optimist may feel it more, but if we survive, ill feel fcking great, and that my faith in 'my team' has been vindicated will make it all the better.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
How do we all feel tonight? on 23:34 - Apr 28 with 1644 viewsBrightonhoop

There's no choice. Dark moments certainly, but keep the faith.
How do we all feel tonight? on 00:11 - Apr 29 with 1609 viewsBluce_Ree

I feel like this.

Chelsea are c**ts. I hope they die on the pitch tomorrow and we get 3 points and John Terry's fking racist head on a stick. Or something. I don't know, I'm a little tired.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

How do we all feel tonight? on 00:15 - Apr 29 with 1600 viewsW7Ranger

How do we all feel tonight? on 00:11 - Apr 29 by Bluce_Ree

I feel like this.

Chelsea are c**ts. I hope they die on the pitch tomorrow and we get 3 points and John Terry's fking racist head on a stick. Or something. I don't know, I'm a little tired.

And a tad emotional perhaps???
How do we all feel tonight? on 00:53 - Apr 29 with 1583 viewsWeAreQPR12

I think we all noticed the typo, I mean't Home but that game we were in total control, some fans have short memorys, and I can't believe some fans think his sending offs were to do with passion, grabbing Johnson by the throat is just disgraceful behaviour, oh thats right he had his leg broken, allbeit his 2nd red could of cropped some other poor sod. Cisse doesn't have a brain and for me he has allot to answer for. We wouldn't be going through the mill if it wasn't for that cu nt, harsh or just reality
How do we all feel tonight? on 01:04 - Apr 29 with 1560 viewsQPR1882

How do we all feel tonight? on 00:53 - Apr 29 by WeAreQPR12

I think we all noticed the typo, I mean't Home but that game we were in total control, some fans have short memorys, and I can't believe some fans think his sending offs were to do with passion, grabbing Johnson by the throat is just disgraceful behaviour, oh thats right he had his leg broken, allbeit his 2nd red could of cropped some other poor sod. Cisse doesn't have a brain and for me he has allot to answer for. We wouldn't be going through the mill if it wasn't for that cu nt, harsh or just reality

I'm guessing as Barton has stopped twitter and started playing Cisse is now the player to hate.

How do we all feel tonight? on 01:05 - Apr 29 with 1558 viewsW7Ranger

How do we all feel tonight? on 00:53 - Apr 29 by WeAreQPR12

A contributory factory, yes. The main/only reason, no.

He has scroed 3 in 5 (well, 4 probabaly as he didn't complete 2 of those games!). But we actually "stumbled" across a new successful 4-5-1 formation (that worked for a bit at the beginning of the season) due to his suspensions. Would we have got as many pts on the board playing 4-4-2? Which is what we would've been playing had he been available.
How do we all feel tonight? on 01:11 - Apr 29 with 1557 viewstimcocking

Lee Mason, i hate you. Lee Probert, i also hate you.
How do we all feel tonight? on 01:17 - Apr 29 with 1552 viewsW7Ranger

How do we all feel tonight? on 01:11 - Apr 29 by timcocking

Lee Mason, i hate you. Lee Probert, i also hate you.

Add Martin Atkinson and Bob "dropta" Pollock to the list.

Oh, that Swarbrick fella too!

Like Chris Foy...he's the fckin' Daddy! Have we had him since that game? We seem to get the others very regularly!!!
How do we all feel tonight? on 03:41 - Apr 29 with 1531 viewsPommyhoop

How do we all feel tonight? on 22:21 - Apr 28 by makaveli1882

Can lose all 3 games and still stay up !!

Level on games with Bolton, they have 3 games we have 3 games and were ABOVE them

Yup agree.Remember how things looked at the start of the season? No funds, then 4 0 to Bolton .BOLTON>>!!!!!! FOUR nill at home!!!!!!
If you'd have offered me the scenario we got now back then I would've snatched your hand off.
I seriously thought we were going to beat Derby's record..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

How do we all feel tonight? on 04:30 - Apr 29 with 1523 viewsBklynRanger

I really, really hope Diakite's fit, and if so I hope we go 4 4 2 and charge at them. Anything else is in the lap of the gods or 'referees' as they're called these days. Wigan today were disturbing to watch but we have more of a chance now than we did 4 weeks ago. Fcuk 'em.
How do we all feel tonight? on 06:27 - Apr 29 with 1507 views18StoneOfHoop

How do we all feel tonight? on 17:58 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Exactly the same as I've felt since Blackburn away - we're going to be relegated.

This coming from the man who hasn't got the bottle to watch QPR penalties

For the Love of Daphne Biggs,SHOW SOME BALLS,MAN!
All the faith & determination of a lemming on a cliff edge.
All the backbone of a jelly-fish.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

How do we all feel tonight? on 06:35 - Apr 29 with 1502 viewsisawqpratwcity

We are where we are because most of the squad has been underperforming for a substantial part of the season, not because of any single incident or player. Both managers have similarly underperformed for long periods in failing to formulate successful game plans and worse, failing to motivate key players. These faults have now, to a very large extent, been rectified. It may be too late. But until relegation is a mathematical certainty, I will hope for survival.

On our day, we need fear no-one. The scum have forgotten that. Let's show them again.

U RRRRR'sssssssssss!!!!!!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

How do we all feel tonight? on 07:18 - Apr 29 with 1478 viewsJonDoeman

How do we all feel tonight? on 06:27 - Apr 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

This coming from the man who hasn't got the bottle to watch QPR penalties

For the Love of Daphne Biggs,SHOW SOME BALLS,MAN!
All the faith & determination of a lemming on a cliff edge.
All the backbone of a jelly-fish.

It Is What It Is !!

How do we all feel tonight? on 07:21 - Apr 29 with 1472 viewsPey

I had us down a few weeks ago when we played some horrible footy and it was very hard to see where the points should come from.
Now i have more faith seeing them play lately, but still think we have to improve our game a bit further to be safe.
Want us to have a real go at Chelski and play with two strikers.
Do or die attitude please.

Its a big mountain to climb but our lines are still secured for staying up.
If we lose today and only manage to get a point from the Stoke game, then we will be in the deep sh!t
Almost everyone assumes we don't get anything from our last game at City, i don't agree.
We just have to make sure we have something to play for the last game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024